Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 33207
-
04-22-23 23:38 #26547Regular Member

Posts: 1Serenity
Hey guys been here awhile but not been active for a few years, getting back into it has anyone seen this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/2108597175
-
04-22-23 21:53 #26546Senior Member

Posts: 200She's also on the sugar baby site. Had something set up with her a couple weeks ago but crickets when came time. Said she was in NKY.
Originally Posted by Cowboycdt
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ba90c1e55af9d1
-
04-22-23 21:39 #26545Senior Member

Posts: 211Odd
I've never gotten a boner from looking at a barn. But this chick is super hot IMO.
Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 20:57 #26544Senior Member

Posts: 30Daisy
Daisy. I have never met her… But to answer the question… it looks like , who could miss her?….shes big as big as the side of a barn… I guess to each their own
Originally Posted by Cowboycdt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 12:44 #26543Senior Member

Posts: 137Lady Shay
Yea. She's still around. New place on west side described below. No longer on Galbraith Ave. She's been around a long time with the same number. That says something. She still has nice body, good menu and pricing. Face is a bit rough. Good communications generally.
Definitely still worth seeing for some good fun. Had milking table. Good BBBJ with swallow. Takes it all. Plus a good fun engaging fuck! Worth going seeing. Is having trouble with getting any ads up. So needs business and is very accommodating to your wants.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...today/55349160
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 12:06 #26542Senior Member

Posts: 192I've no interest myself. Too big and too many tats.
Originally Posted by Beardo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 00:46 #26541Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone Seen Daisy?
Was wondering if anyone has seen Daisy? Thicker older lady but sounds fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/129214370#.
-
04-21-23 23:22 #26540Senior Member

Posts: 121Information
I'm going to be in the Mason, OH soon for work. Can anyone give me good info on women to meet during my stay? Thanks in advance.
-
04-21-23 17:45 #26539Senior Member

Posts: 79Fake?
There's a girl with the same pictures but different name and number. So I'd say fake.
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:21 #26538Senior Member

Posts: 223Kaylaakayy
Has anyone seen her recently? When I did a search the most recent post was from January.
-
04-21-23 16:57 #26537Senior Member

Posts: 38I've also been with her on dates and we hooked up maybe 10-12 years ago. At the time she had gastric bypass surgery and had lost a lot of weight. She showed me pictures before and she wad really big but always had huge tits. They look like they've been perked up from some surgeries and she has definitely had some other work. Good luck. I had her before and no way I would pay for what we did.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 15:32 #26536Senior Member

Posts: 62Brenda from Eros
Does anyone have exp with Brenda from eros? https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/3151161.htm.
-
04-21-23 12:24 #26535Senior Member

Posts: 112Good question
I hadn't thought about it. That's funny, I not sure if saw them but she didn't look like she didn't have teeth. Normally, it's obvious. I'll report back. And thanks for the heads up.
Soca.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:10 #26534Senior Member

Posts: 451Kiersten
Does she have teeth? I've been curious, as you never see them in any of her ads—and she's a known crackhead.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:15 #26533Senior Member

Posts: 192Sinnamon mentioned she does duos with Syd.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





