Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19810

    Johnson County Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing your report the last time the ad was up. I didn't know they report was pulled from the site.

    The simple fact that the person texting is identifying themselves as a minor when attempting to set up an appointment is extremely suspicious.
    I heard on the radio this morning, 85 arrest.

    There's some kinky mongers here but anyone after finding out the escort is underage and doesn't cease all contact immediately, and continues? I'm sorry but they deserve what they get. Minors are strictly OFF LIMITS, no ifs, ands or buts!

  2. #19809
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Google "Johnson County sex sting" and you can see what happened last time Waverly girl posted. I posted a story last week about a friend that had a close encounter with that one. This is the exact same ad "she" used when they tried to entrap him. My post has strangely disappeared as I suspect this one will too. Be careful out there fellas and stick with the girls that are over 18.
    I remember seeing your report the last time the ad was up. I didn't know they report was pulled from the site.

    The simple fact that the person texting is identifying themselves as a minor when attempting to set up an appointment is extremely suspicious.

  3. #19808
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #19807

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    What is PD?
    Private delights.

  5. #19806
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingIndy  [View Original Post]
    First time posting, just wanted to give feedback on Princess Kiara from PD. I guess she was from DI prior, but I am not sure what she went by there. Overall from start to finish from texting to the end of meeting, it was fantastic! This was my first time using PD, but definitely not my first time hobbying. I absolutely loved every second of our first meeting. I empathize first because within 3 days, I met her again. It was literally everything that I hope and expect from a meet up. Everything before and after has been underwhelming. I am already trying to book my third time, which is why I contemplated even posted a review. I want her all to myself, but I can say you won't be disappointed.
    What is PD?

  6. #19805

    Run Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Having sex with an underage person in Indiana is a strict liability crime. It doesn't matter if you knew it or not. This one is almost certainly younger than 16, or it is a sting. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...r/904948983369.
    Google "Johnson County sex sting" and you can see what happened last time Waverly girl posted. I posted a story last week about a friend that had a close encounter with that one. This is the exact same ad "she" used when they tried to entrap him. My post has strangely disappeared as I suspect this one will too. Be careful out there fellas and stick with the girls that are over 18.

  7. #19804

    Tabby mistress

    Does anyone know if tabby is still around she's been on my list for a while and since I've gotten a better job. I have a list I'm trying to get thru and info pm me!

  8. #19803

    Something's Up

    I reached out to this ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128889309

    After a back and forth for the normal info we started set up the meet. She sent this text.

    "I'm a spinner. 130 lbs. Don't flip out cause I'm 15 yr old. I'm petite / spinner. Do you prefer petite blonde.

    Rules: one phone call for verification and one photo for proof of life.

    Come clean shaved and showered ".

    I don't know if LEO is doing a mass sting operation, or a lot of young girls are needing to supply their habits, but something tells me we need to stay alert when contacting new providers. I've seen multiple reports about underage girls posting ads recently.

  9. #19802

    A Level 4 Felony Awaits You

    Having sex with an underage person in Indiana is a strict liability crime. It doesn't matter if you knew it or not. This one is almost certainly younger than 16, or it is a sting. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...r/904948983369.

  10. #19801

    Cheapie hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen this before. Look at the exact address posted for this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128851766 . And if you do a search for Southport, there are a bunch of new posts, mostly Hispanic, giving the same address. I am not sure what is going on, but I personally would not go to that area for a little while. Why post an exact address?
    Sits behind the Waffle house, have had many cups of coffee at the WH. Have seen on many occasions where Leos has shown up up for various reasons.

  11. #19800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    I'm pretty sure this is the hotel Latinas. They and the hotel Asians sometimes give the address of the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen this before. Look at the exact address posted for this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128851766 . And if you do a search for Southport, there are a bunch of new posts, mostly Hispanic, giving the same address. I am not sure what is going on, but I personally would not go to that area for a little while. Why post an exact address?

  12. #19799

    Exact Address Posted?

    I have never seen this before. Look at the exact address posted for this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128851766 . And if you do a search for Southport, there are a bunch of new posts, mostly Hispanic, giving the same address. I am not sure what is going on, but I personally would not go to that area for a little while. Why post an exact address?

  13. #19798

    Princess Kiara

    First time posting, just wanted to give feedback on Princess Kiara from PD. I guess she was from DI prior, but I am not sure what she went by there. Overall from start to finish from texting to the end of meeting, it was fantastic! This was my first time using PD, but definitely not my first time hobbying. I absolutely loved every second of our first meeting. I empathize first because within 3 days, I met her again. It was literally everything that I hope and expect from a meet up. Everything before and after has been underwhelming. I am already trying to book my third time, which is why I contemplated even posted a review. I want her all to myself, but I can say you won't be disappointed.

  14. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128355885

    Took the money ran out the car. Ad said age 23 I sent her a text after she ran with the cash and she said I'm 17 and the cops are on the way. I laughed it off it was only $. The def mid 20's. Stay safe.
    Be good to also put this in RipOff Reports so it's easy for others to find later.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  15. #19796

    Cash and Dash

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128355885

    Took the money ran out the car. Ad said age 23 I sent her a text after she ran with the cash and she said I'm 17 and the cops are on the way. I laughed it off it was only $. The def mid 20's. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape