Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21119
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.
    Apparently, you're the one MoaningMonika wrote an alert about you not paying her cancellation fee, LOL.

  2. #21118
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Someone's got to toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess
    There's that one guy who wrote about all you can eat alphabet soup with RBP, But most other reports speak of a bad attitude and limited menu, lazy performance. Used to have her on snap and she just begs for cash every other day.

  3. #21117
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep it brief. There are a few times you should trust a hoe. 1. You're the only one she's fucking raw. 2. You're the best she's ever had, 3. You have the biggest dick ever, 4. She's low volume, 5. She doesn't have a pimp. Anything else is just, hell I can't even keep a straight face just typing this s%t. LOL.
    LOL. That just describes my favorite former ATF out of Tacoma now adding expressly In Shoreline from any seedy motel on AAvenue, with a profile on the other site that includes 'NO POC" and a recent review from.....you guessed it.....a nice "BIG" POC. That explains the lost grip factor.😂.

  4. #21116
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess
    From her profile: "$500 minimum" and her Don'ts basically make her a blow up doll.

  5. #21115

    Russian Barbie Princess

    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess

  6. #21114
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The comments were posted on the other board, where she is now listed as being banned. There is some debate as to whether they were made by her or her management. I've attached two of the comments attributed to her profile, as well as comments left regarding her reputation score. She'll probably pop up somewhere else.
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.

  7. #21113
    Hey all. I was perusing escortalligator.com and I noticed there were a lot of bareback ads on there. Many. ".

    Has anyone ever had any good experiences with these providers off of this particular web site? Maybe I'm being paranoid or something but I'm wondering if it is scams because the ads seem identical in formatting, etc.

    I tried looking for reviews on some of them but their phone numbers don't show up in any searches.

  8. #21112
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I was squarely in the camp that helps Mike's perspective even going as far as contacting her myself and verifying. Now I'm genuinely on the fence.
    There is only 1 camp you should be in. Yours.

    No escort is worth going to jail for or risking your private life.

    She is not mentally there.

  9. #21111
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Only a Class C Felony if it involves Cyberstalking or the person has been convicted of doing it before. Usually just a gross misdemeanor. https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.a...A.86&full=true.

    Biggest key is " Knows or reasonably should know that disclosure would cause harm to the depicted person".

    Good luck getting an escort to get a jury to believe that you posting porn of her would in any way cause harm. Might even be good for business.
    Transmission of the CONTENT of the video is a felony in this state. If you're still not understanding, read the screenshot I posted.

  10. #21110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have the videos. I checked the law, it's a class C felony in this state to take or transmit them so, I'm not doing it. I will keep them for leverage just in case crazy person tries something with me (I doubt it, but I'm putting it out here just in case).
    That might be why Davy wanted his vids deleted.

  11. #21109
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Only a Class C Felony if it involves Cyberstalking or the person has been convicted of doing it before. Usually just a gross misdemeanor. https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.a...A.86&full=true.

    Biggest key is " Knows or reasonably should know that disclosure would cause harm to the depicted person".

    Good luck getting an escort to get a jury to believe that you posting porn of her would in any way cause harm. Might even be good for business.
    Until you find out what is on the video.
    Not child porn but jesus.

  12. #21108
    Only a Class C Felony if it involves Cyberstalking or the person has been convicted of doing it before. Usually just a gross misdemeanor. https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.a...A.86&full=true.

    Biggest key is " Knows or reasonably should know that disclosure would cause harm to the depicted person".

    Good luck getting an escort to get a jury to believe that you posting porn of her would in any way cause harm. Might even be good for business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have the videos. I checked the law, it's a class C felony in this state to take or transmit them so, I'm not doing it. I will keep them for leverage just in case crazy person tries something with me (I doubt it, but I'm putting it out here just in case).

  13. #21107
    I was squarely in the camp that helps Mike's perspective even going as far as contacting her myself and verifying. Now I'm genuinely on the fence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I'm definitely not going to discount the feedback here.

    I could def be naive on this. The drama just seemed scattered and my impression was different.

    But will take guidance on this.

    I'm sure some won't care and still see women regardless of history and drama and some will want to make their own judgement.

    Hopefully others that follow thru regardless will chime in.

    But, appreciate the response and insight. Way outside my world of imagination LOL.

  14. #21106
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have the videos. I checked the law, it's a class C felony in this state to take or transmit them so, I'm not doing it. I will keep them for leverage just in case crazy person tries something with me (I doubt it, but I'm putting it out here just in case).
    Good idea.

  15. #21105

    Videos of a certain person

    Yes. I have the videos. I checked the law, it's a class C felony in this state to take or transmit them so, I'm not doing it. I will keep them for leverage just in case crazy person tries something with me (I doubt it, but I'm putting it out here just in case).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape