Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5802
-
04-21-23 21:43 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 766KellsyDevora / Coreybella / CindyStar
Got to see Corey here in NC. There was no screening process whatsoever other than giving her my name and how long I wanted. Must be a west coast thing because all the girls here want your first born and your birthright lol. From what she told me she is on an east coast journey/voyage. I believe she is trying to find herself and maybe exit this hustle and leave Cali at some point. I was skeptical to see her based on some mongers saying that she had bad BO. But there was no presence of this with her, she smelled wonderful. This may be due to her having lower traffic being here and being unknown so a plus for me LOL. I also don't DATY especially with BBFS girls.
She's a very bubbly, fun, and nice girl and seems pretty bright. Not at all what I was expecting based on the videos I've seen of her. She's very submissive, GFE type, and swallowed my dick and cum like a good little * That ass is super nice and round, and even though it seems she lost some weight it's still there.
BBBJ skills are mediocre at best as she likes to use more tongue than DT. She takes instruction well and will suck it as you please with no pushback. Her pussy is so tight that I had to force my way in. All in all, it was a great time and only ran me $200 for hh.
Oh, she offered BBFS for $200 more which is a bargain on the east coast but based on what some of you paid seemed too much and she doesn't really get moist between her legs without lube.
She seems to be solo and without a handler/pump. But to me seems unlikely that she is doing all this traveling in unknown places on her own.
-
04-21-23 15:43 #4691Banned Member

Posts: 33OF usually means there is a manager / handler / pimp / bf. I think most girls need exposure to the industry before they will sell vids / pics on OF.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 14:52 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 80Use to plow her all the time till she got a massive case of GPS. Too many amazing ladies willing to go all bare for a reasonable amount.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 12:23 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 766Based on her OF vids I'm pretty sure she has a manager / handler / pimp / bf.
Originally Posted by Lead1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 12:09 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 64KellsyDevora / Coreybella / CindyStar
Hahha, it's funny because her BBBJ skills were the best part for me. I got her after she was more reluctant for BBFS. She wasn't as expensive as she is now though. We talked for a little while, and then she was like, "You still want to use the condom?" I totally missed that as my cue to drop the condom. I'm sure if I had the feeling that if I would've repeated, she wouldn't even mention the condom. But I didn't want to. Judging from the pics, she changed since back then. She got thicker, and idk if it's in a good way. And she dyed her hair and charge more.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I thought was back on hx and charged extra for BBFS. But there are others to be had.
-
04-21-23 10:31 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 1388Old school Creampie Cindy circa 2018
Yup 18 yo Cindy at the hotels and motels lining the end of the 55 freeway in Newport Beach. Average cost $80-$100 bucks per session. Dudes complaining about body odor, sheesh are you newbies or something? If you don't like what you smell, tell the girl to jump in the shower. Or better yet, join her and start the foreplay in there!
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
I don't know who these mongers are barebacking in 2023, but the Corey or Kelsey of today probably don't look like this 2018 Cindy no more, and I bet you will be paying a lot more than I did back in then LOL.
-
04-21-23 09:38 #4686Banned Member

Posts: 33Manager?
Did the GPS start because she got a manager? Usually girls don't inflate that much on their own.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:46 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've done so many dirty things with her after I cip'd her ass and twat!
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 18:15 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 311KellsyDevora / Coreybella / CindyStar
She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:11 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 30Pocohantas
What's her information? PD or HX?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 01:05 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 766Wow what a shame. It pays to do research I guess, glad I did! Won't be wasting my dough on her.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 00:32 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 860300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 23:43 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 766She is monopolizing the fact that there are many good options on the east coast. Is she as dead a fish as she appears in her OF vids?
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 23:41 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 172She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 15:36 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 2931Not sure about now, but in the past she was a BBFS babe.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






