Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 387 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5800
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yup 18 yo Cindy at the hotels and motels lining the end of the 55 freeway in Newport Beach. Average cost $80-$100 bucks per session. Dudes complaining about body odor, sheesh are you newbies or something? If you don't like what you smell, tell the girl to jump in the shower. Or better yet, join her and start the foreplay in there!

    I don't know who these mongers are barebacking in 2023, but the Corey or Kelsey of today probably don't look like this 2018 Cindy no more, and I bet you will be paying a lot more than I did back in then LOL.
    Use to plow her all the time till she got a massive case of GPS. Too many amazing ladies willing to go all bare for a reasonable amount.

  2. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead1  [View Original Post]
    Did the GPS start because she got a manager? Usually girls don't inflate that much on their own.
    Based on her OF vids I'm pretty sure she has a manager / handler / pimp / bf.

  3. #4688

    KellsyDevora / Coreybella / CindyStar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.
    Hahha, it's funny because her BBBJ skills were the best part for me. I got her after she was more reluctant for BBFS. She wasn't as expensive as she is now though. We talked for a little while, and then she was like, "You still want to use the condom?" I totally missed that as my cue to drop the condom. I'm sure if I had the feeling that if I would've repeated, she wouldn't even mention the condom. But I didn't want to. Judging from the pics, she changed since back then. She got thicker, and idk if it's in a good way. And she dyed her hair and charge more.

    I thought was back on hx and charged extra for BBFS. But there are others to be had.

  4. #4687

    Old school Creampie Cindy circa 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.
    Yup 18 yo Cindy at the hotels and motels lining the end of the 55 freeway in Newport Beach. Average cost $80-$100 bucks per session. Dudes complaining about body odor, sheesh are you newbies or something? If you don't like what you smell, tell the girl to jump in the shower. Or better yet, join her and start the foreplay in there!

    I don't know who these mongers are barebacking in 2023, but the Corey or Kelsey of today probably don't look like this 2018 Cindy no more, and I bet you will be paying a lot more than I did back in then LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (2).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (3).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (4).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (7).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (8).jpg‎  

    Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (9).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (10).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (6).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip (10).jpg‎   Cindy 18yo bbfscip bbbjcim (5).jpg‎  


  5. #4686

    Manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.
    Did the GPS start because she got a manager? Usually girls don't inflate that much on their own.

  6. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.
    I've done so many dirty things with her after I cip'd her ass and twat!

  7. #4684

    KellsyDevora / Coreybella / CindyStar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.
    She was good pre Covid. She was actually the first working girl I went raw with. I would always tell her to shower before raw dogging her so I never had hygiene issues with her but they were certainly documented. She would give good discounts if she liked you and was a great 3 hole cum dumpster till she got a serious case of GPS and wanted $700+ for what many here would get for way less. Like many girls in this lifestyle, she is mentally unstable and service depends on her current mood. When she's on her A game, she can be a lot of fun. I probably saw her 5 or 6 times and she was nasty (in a good way) dirty talking, A2 M, swallowing, cip, cia, she was down for whatever. I would have her gargle my cum and show it to me before she swallowed which was always fun.

  8. #4683

    Pocohantas

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She's available for some rawdoggin in Anaheim this weekend. You can watch the Acura Grand Prix in LB then head over for some BB action and create your own skid marks inside her vagina LOL.

    Looks like she gained some weight, has a bit of curves now. She used to be borderline anorexic. Chick knows how to work your cock before pounding that raw tight pussy. Her rates also went up since her IE days. Menu / donation message below:

    "PSE (PornStarExperience) is 220 qv 340 hhr 500 hr. Our PSE date would include the full service companionship listed above, msog, and I will allow you to record video / take pics. I'm open minded to fetishes, willing to try Greek just inquire".
    What's her information? PD or HX?

  9. #4682
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.
    Wow what a shame. It pays to do research I guess, glad I did! Won't be wasting my dough on her.

  10. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I was doing some searching for PAWG and came across Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella's ad on Tryst. I see she is normally in SoCal and have seen mixed reviews on her in your forum. She looks like a nasty * but upon subscribing to OF she seems very boring. She will be touring in my neck of the woods this weekend, Is she worth the $300 she is requesting for HR?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevora
    300 no, I saw her at like 400 and she was nasty. She had bad body odor, pussy smelled like sweaty balls. Her BBBJ skills suck, she just moved her lips around my cock and didn't really suck like its suppose to be done. She's a nice girl but the session was one of the worsts.

  11. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.
    She is monopolizing the fact that there are many good options on the east coast. Is she as dead a fish as she appears in her OF vids?

  12. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about now, but in the past she was a BBFS babe.
    She is not worth the 300 she is asking for. I saw her when she was starting out and she was only asking for 100 for all bare with cip.

  13. #4678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I was doing some searching for PAWG and came across Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella's ad on Tryst. I see she is normally in SoCal and have seen mixed reviews on her in your forum. She looks like a nasty * but upon subscribing to OF she seems very boring. She will be touring in my neck of the woods this weekend, Is she worth the $300 she is requesting for HR?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevora
    Not sure about now, but in the past she was a BBFS babe.

  14. #4677

    Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella

    Hello fellow mongers, I was doing some searching for PAWG and came across Kellsy Devora / Corey Bella's ad on Tryst. I see she is normally in SoCal and have seen mixed reviews on her in your forum. She looks like a nasty * but upon subscribing to OF she seems very boring. She will be touring in my neck of the woods this weekend, Is she worth the $300 she is requesting for HR?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellsydevora

  15. #4676

    Mayumi / Kelly

    Great reporting from TrolleyDodger. I regret I won't be able to meet Kelly. I think she is leaving soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape