Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Negative

    I am pretty sure she had some negative reports on her, so I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've read about her being a dead fish and possibly a rip off artist. Just forgot the name she used to use.

  2. #14843

    Not a good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before or have any memory of her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/129108617

    I swear I've seen her advertise under a different name and number but can't find any info. Any red flags before I toftt?
    I'm pretty sure I've read about her being a dead fish and possibly a rip off artist. Just forgot the name she used to use.

  3. #14842

    My Memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before or have any memory of her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/129108617

    I swear I've seen her advertise under a different name and number but can't find any info. Any red flags before I toftt?
    Looks kind of like Baby Jamie from a few years back. Jamie went to Texas from what I recall. Jamie was also reported to have added extra weight.

    I think Isis first appeared in ads a couple years ago but I also recall no one could confirm one way or the other if it was actually Baby Jamie. Baby Jamie was known for BBBJ skills, but seem to recall that "Isis" had very mixed reviews with more towards the Neg. I think the general concensus was that it wasn't actually Baby J, but a close resemblance.

    I am going solely on memory on this one. I didn't do a full-blown search.

    Grain 56.

  4. #14841

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before or have any memory of her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/129108617

    I swear I've seen her advertise under a different name and number but can't find any info. Any red flags before I toftt?
    She definitely has advertised before under a different name, I remember her also because she looks like someone I used to work with. I never saw her but I feel like there were some reviews and they weren't great. I can't swear to that though. Good luck.

  5. #14840

    Purple Isis

    Anyone seen this one before or have any memory of her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/129108617

    I swear I've seen her advertise under a different name and number but can't find any info. Any red flags before I toftt?

  6. #14839

    Good Luck and be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, hopefully someone can help me out. I'm moving to New Orleans next month and the boards there are absolutely dead. Does anyone know of any AMPs there or providers from there or that travel there that are worth dreaming with?

    TIA.
    Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate per capita than any state in the union. The rate is 900-999 per 100,000 yearly. Consequently, I doubt that open exchanges about illegal activities will be easy to come by. You could check out Eccie. It seems to be more popular in states where it's difficult to monger but you have to pay to read the details or post a review for a free month of premium. Even with premium I find it difficult to use but I often have to when traveling. I usually review someone from Florida before I travel and get a month of premium before I take the trip.

  7. #14838

    Saint Cloud

    Do you guys know of any providers in the St. Cloud area? I know there's plenty in Kissimmee / Orlando but it'd just be nice to have something closer to home for once.

  8. #14837
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    So I used to see these two girls back in the day when they were staying by universal and buy sea world but lately I've seen their ads post it up again, but I'm not sure that it's them because of the way that they are acting. One time they were asking for a deposit which I refused to do another time they're asking for a verification picture, which is just weird because I don't do that for one nobody should ever to these girls never asked for it before in the first place, so can anybody confirm that this is not some sort of scam and they are using their pictures?
    Not worth the risk knowing their arrest history with drugs. They tend to ask for money and hit you up randomly trying to score extra bucks. I would avoid. You don't know what trouble they might have recently been involved in.

  9. #14836

    Avalon is moving her incall to Horizon West

    I saw Avas today and while she was massaging my back, she told me she's going to do incall on the West side of Orlando. Location is off of the 429, exit 8. Next week week is last one near universal. She will still do duos and trios with Berlin and Kali at the present incall or the new one. She's updated her website with information at.

    HTTPS://Avalon.sexy

    Look at the calendar section. AFAIK Berlin will still be in Universal area.

    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D5C05B67-5E37-4A11-AE6B-09FF659985A3.jpeg‎   DC5269C5-C853-4E8F-BA28-38B7799CB78B.jpeg‎  

  10. #14835

    New Orleans

    Fellas, hopefully someone can help me out. I'm moving to New Orleans next month and the boards there are absolutely dead. Does anyone know of any AMPs there or providers from there or that travel there that are worth dreaming with?

    TIA.

  11. #14834

    Lacey and jade duo

    So I used to see these two girls back in the day when they were staying by universal and buy sea world but lately I've seen their ads post it up again, but I'm not sure that it's them because of the way that they are acting. One time they were asking for a deposit which I refused to do another time they're asking for a verification picture, which is just weird because I don't do that for one nobody should ever to these girls never asked for it before in the first place, so can anybody confirm that this is not some sort of scam and they are using their pictures?

  12. #14833

    Jazz / Jess was great

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1216  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had luck with this girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazz-esc...simmee-1030546

    She looks like a fun time. Gorgeous eyes too.
    But she disappeared a couple months ago and I haven't a clue where she went.

  13. #14832

    Anyone??

    Gents and ladies.

    Anyone have luck with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...271/5614412711

    Don't partake in these sites, but a buddy was right up her alley and was wondering.

    Thanks,

    BG.

  14. #14831

    Erotic Monkey

    Has anybody had luck with this girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazz-esc...simmee-1030546

    She looks like a fun time. Gorgeous eyes too.

  15. #14830

    Tinkerbell Update

    So I tried to reach out to her a about 3 weeks ago and I only got radio silence. However, she just reached out to reply in the middle of the night. At first, I thought her ads were fake but it is possible that she only works nights or is really bad at keeping up with her messages. Will try and give her a shot 1 more time and will post if it actually pans out into something. Left the link to her newest ad here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/848845817162

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.

    Safe / fun? Any other context.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape