Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 736 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7103

    Cleo96

    Did Cleo come back. I tried to book her but she is asking 50% deposit so just checking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...x/873459359274

  2. #7102

    Marydayy wore me out

    Had a late night visit with Mary after lusting after those photos for so long. Maybe it's YMMV but we had a blast. She looks exactly like her photos and any extra weight must be all in that ass. That's a good thing. Soft and tight, gnd kisses and into it. She sucked me bbj for a bit then we fucked in a half dozen positions, hot and heavy (covered). Part way through I was a little gassed and losing it and she got on top and grinded and moaned bringing me back to life. After some vigorous mish I was worried I wouldn't cum so she spread her legs and rubbed herself as I dropped a gallon of cum all over her stomach. We both had a laugh. It was a great time, she seemed sober and clean and had skills and enthusiasm. Not much else to say. She's a cutie who likes to fuck and get fucked. Went home and slept like a log.

  3. #7101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel? I only see one report from Feb. Of 2022, couldn't find any other reports.
    She is a hot fuck. Go see her. Offer a a tip for BBFS. If she says yes, then boom! You are in. If not, then you still got a hot fuck.

  4. #7100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlNewman  [View Original Post]
    Adelle Sabatier certainly meets all your criteria!
    That's one expensive hooker, looks hot tho.

  5. #7099

    ChanelWaters

    Any recent intel? I only see one report from Feb. Of 2022, couldn't find any other reports.

  6. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Adelle Sabatier.
    Adelle Sabatier certainly meets all your criteria!

  7. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.
    Thanks for the info, everything covered is a good thing.

  8. #7096

    Carmin

    Been a minute since I seen her, but if you like curvy women I'd say it's worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's pricey is she worth it? And yes I tried searching.

  9. #7095

    Roxy on Eros?

    Has anyone got intel on Roxy over on eros? She seems pretty damn hot.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/7023743.htm

  10. #7094
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Love Charlie from TNA lately? Redhead MILF with huge tits? Did she retire? Or UTR?
    Wrote a farewell retirement letter last January, but then this past October logged in and left a comment on a review of another provider telling all of them to stay away from the guy.

  11. #7093

    Beautiful Carmin

    Any info on this one? She's pricey is she worth it? And yes I tried searching.

  12. #7092

    Love Charlie

    Has anyone seen Love Charlie from TNA lately? Redhead MILF with huge tits? Did she retire? Or UTR?

  13. #7091

    Ashley-reid

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and got burned. Pictures are actually accurate. After taking donations, pimp came in, let me get my shit but brandished his 9 mm just to make sure I left peacefully.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?589440-Ashley-Reid
    Thanks for the heads up. You just saved me 300 bucks. I had a great time with her a while ago in tacoma, even BBFS. Pics are accurate and I think she is very attractive.

    But definitely not worth getting robbed by a pimp with a gun. Nope.

  14. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her website is still up, Have you emailed her?
    Yea several times. My game must be off LOL.

  15. #7089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Hey there friends. Does anyone know if Lacey Foxx operates under the radar? Or how to get a hold of her in any way? I woke up with a serious craving for her and regret I never saw her before she disappeared. I see she occasionally logs in to the other board but no longer posts. Help a brother out?
    Her website is still up, Have you emailed her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape