Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 11026
-
04-22-23 02:01 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 168Texted the number, got a reply the next day (today) saying she's already left town Will have to keep an eye for when she comes back, for sure.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 01:10 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 113Marryday
Nice! She used to be my go to when I'm on her area very reliable 2 text and I'm on the way the same hour or less Not a clock watcher for a very discounted rate $$ . 50 BBBJ, cim, BBFS, cip all positions I can imagine of. The best one is when I finished 3 times cip one k9 and twice deep missionary I just kept going and going. Definitely one of the few that I can't keep up with. Then tons of hobbyist started tipping her more she said for less time and covered. She changed on me and she started to fade away on my atf list. Haven't tried since but I prolly won't repeat for a while as I'm set with 3 atf that I see for a moment.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 00:31 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 76Hard to say on this one. Obviously the pics are her but could easily be grabbed from her free * or previous ads. The * website is correct but what makes me question it is the phone number. She has for a good while had an Oregon area code for her phone number in her ads even when traveling. Now it is a 206 area code.
Originally Posted by Todd69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 21:20 #7093Regular Member

Posts: 5Cleo96
Did Cleo come back. I tried to book her but she is asking 50% deposit so just checking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...x/873459359274
-
04-21-23 20:57 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 271Marydayy wore me out
Had a late night visit with Mary after lusting after those photos for so long. Maybe it's YMMV but we had a blast. She looks exactly like her photos and any extra weight must be all in that ass. That's a good thing. Soft and tight, gnd kisses and into it. She sucked me bbj for a bit then we fucked in a half dozen positions, hot and heavy (covered). Part way through I was a little gassed and losing it and she got on top and grinded and moaned bringing me back to life. After some vigorous mish I was worried I wouldn't cum so she spread her legs and rubbed herself as I dropped a gallon of cum all over her stomach. We both had a laugh. It was a great time, she seemed sober and clean and had skills and enthusiasm. Not much else to say. She's a cutie who likes to fuck and get fucked. Went home and slept like a log.
-
04-21-23 17:07 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 1019She is a hot fuck. Go see her. Offer a a tip for BBFS. If she says yes, then boom! You are in. If not, then you still got a hot fuck.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 16:30 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 379That's one expensive hooker, looks hot tho.
Originally Posted by AlNewman
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:51 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 168ChanelWaters
Any recent intel? I only see one report from Feb. Of 2022, couldn't find any other reports.
-
04-20-23 19:06 #7088Regular Member

Posts: 3Adelle Sabatier certainly meets all your criteria!
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 23:38 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the info, everything covered is a good thing.
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:09 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 55Carmin
Been a minute since I seen her, but if you like curvy women I'd say it's worth it.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 13:42 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 163Roxy on Eros?
Has anyone got intel on Roxy over on eros? She seems pretty damn hot.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/7023743.htm
-
04-19-23 10:40 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 1305Wrote a farewell retirement letter last January, but then this past October logged in and left a comment on a review of another provider telling all of them to stay away from the guy.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 10:07 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 52Beautiful Carmin
Any info on this one? She's pricey is she worth it? And yes I tried searching.
-
04-19-23 01:54 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 35Love Charlie
Has anyone seen Love Charlie from TNA lately? Redhead MILF with huge tits? Did she retire? Or UTR?












Reply With Quote





