Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 37344
-
04-21-23 10:43 #28839Senior Member

Posts: 342She bounces around place to place, she sometimes stays in an apartment where this chick lives (link provided below) but be forewarned it's in the projects and you will get looks if people are out. She was there when we initially started texting but I told her to get back with me when she was somewhere better as I wasn't going back out there. She actually did reach back to me when she was at a much better area out west end at another friend's hotel. That friend didn't let us use the room so we settled for a car date.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
DirtyDaddyRVA she allows BBJCIM. That was how I ended my sesh with her after a nice submissive facefucking and FS.
Here's that link to the first friend I mentioned above.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/155764432528
-
04-21-23 10:41 #28838Senior Member

Posts: 51Car dates
I've only done car dates with her or had her come to my hotel room when I'm working in town. I know she has a female roommate I got the impression she doesn't work from home. But to be fair I haven't asked because generally I don't go into a provider's house after a horrible experience I had a few years back.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 10:39 #28837Senior Member

Posts: 51Bbbj
Yes sir she does.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 08:57 #28836Senior Member

Posts: 99Kim
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7745713.htm?cat=1
Any info? Brief text exchange says she works Richmond and Virginia Beach. Look up of phone number also returns California but no teviews.
-
04-21-23 08:26 #28835Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for the tip, does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 00:54 #28834Senior Member

Posts: 371Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 00:06 #28833Asshole

Posts: 567For you old timers Lo is Sarah's friend. Hhr is well worth the cost of admission.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 21:22 #28832Senior Member

Posts: 1449I agree enjoy it while it lasts. She gunna be swamped by all of the above. This is what happened to staxx she just became do popular she wasn't the same in any way as she was when she first appeared. It won't matter what anyone says on here they gunna ruin it. This is why I only give out new info to those that have given it to me and have come thru for me. Sad truth but still facts. I might give her a try tall and thin I love love. Be safe why'all.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:55 #28831Senior Member

Posts: 166Samantha Gomez on Eros
I met Samantha tonight for a half-hour visit at a nice hotel near Glenside Drive. Screening was required this was my first visit with her. Arrived on time and got her room number. Very pretty Columbian tan skin thick body with a sweet nice personality. Got comfortable with her and she started with a BBBJ felt good got me hard. Climbed on for some cowgirl and pulled her down for some kissing while she rode it. Went to doggy to finish nice view and throws it back. Damage $$. 5 hh GFE. Nice time I'll repeat.
-
04-20-23 20:42 #28830Senior Member

Posts: 5110 x better then staxx
I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:25 #28829Senior Member

Posts: 577No worries
Don't worry, somebody on the board will fuck it up for everyone, by either shorting them their donations or just being an out right dumbass, LOL. But fuck it ride the wave til she gets fed up with the bs.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
Keep ya head on a swivel, geronimo out!!
-
04-20-23 20:03 #28828Senior Member

Posts: 40Never heard of her.
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if that's her? I did buy a few pics and vids from her for $. 2. She's got a bangin body, so I'll report back after I dream. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:10 #28827Senior Member

Posts: 369That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 18:56 #28826Senior Member

Posts: 40Hopefully someone has any info / experience with her?
-
04-20-23 18:22 #28825Senior Member

Posts: 342I attest and apologize to all of you LOL!
Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





