Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 10236
-
04-20-23 06:01 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 239Lisa gets too wet LOL. I like bbj and kissing and her body is nice, tits could be perkier though but ok for girl in middle 40's. I tried her as Asian girl for first time in my life it was good experience not the best because when her pussy got too wet I stopped feeling much only my concern and seems she is not offering greek no more I'm not her regular but nice to see her when have this Asian feeling since there not many Asian providers around
.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 05:52 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 239I definitely have to go and see for myself how she is doing. Thank you for info. I'm looking for talents like her and who don't charge arm and leg LOL. Like girls who even do discounts for regulars
.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 00:19 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 655I saw her twice. First time she was nice, but was doing her best to not let me get a full stroke. I gave her a second shot and spoke about it w her. Seemed things might be better, but no. Pretty sure her box is small and I was just hitting bottom, and I'm not enormous. She's nice enough, just not for me.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
As for BB, you might want to think hard about that. She's had a long hard run on the street.
-
04-19-23 19:35 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 240Phoenix
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
Greek has always been on Phoenix's menu. 3 feet deep is plenty deep for me, so no issues there for me. No upcharge for bb / cip / cia (in my experience), which is nice. I have fun with her, but you have to hear her sad stories.
Originally Posted by Farouk
-
04-19-23 19:30 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 240Star's mom
No, Star's mom is an addict just like Star but she mooches off Star. It does not look like she works at all.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 19:02 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 239Have you done Greek with Phoenix? She offers now 3 hole specials. I'm not sure which hole was shallow haven't met her yet but curious.
.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 17:51 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 428Hot if she.
Jen or Sevin has very beautiful green eyes, decent face and a fat ass. Some photos are a little filtered, about 3 years ago she was stunning and healthy. Saw her recently near Clementon, catching up was easy, not sure if a friend or someone she is dating hangs around, I didn't ask about it, I can care less LOL. As I always say YMMV, don't ask me, try it for yourself. BTW I was talking to a couple friends who are somewhat new at this, some of them are being coach by a notorious scammer, if you notice most of them don't even post BBBJ, they want you to ask for it so they can upsell, also if you want to kiss that's even more. Careful out there, and don't fall for the scam.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 17:48 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 197New gal, maybe.
Anyone have any info on this gal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...i/683438646305
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8482745937
-
04-19-23 15:43 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 3007She had a bad report last month.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:36 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 551Facebook Sevyn
Her FB profile pops up on my people you may know. I agree she's attractive.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:34 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 551Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/512997746689
I have never seen her ads before.
-
04-19-23 13:49 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 128Sevyn
Anyone see this chick? She looks hot af. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/045926115567.
-
04-19-23 09:44 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 655Lisa is definitely a good time, gets legit wound up and wet.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Phoenix îs nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.
-
04-19-23 06:59 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 67Concur.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Phoenix was always a good time.
-
04-19-23 05:17 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 611Ashley lee
Ashley lee I heard hot and all bb services.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





