Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 18228
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12408

    Jenna

    Man Jenna gets better the more you see her and treat her right. One of my ATFs. Saw her this week. Just super GFE. I don't know where Vino and Orlo finds these gems but they are much appreciated.

    Bor.

  2. #12407

    Natalia

    Saw her today. I won't reiterate what's already been said had an amazing time. Those piercing eyes icy blues eyes drove my crazy. Vibes were good last old friends reconnecting will definitely repeat. Thanks Orlo for the share.

    Stay safe and Happy hunting gents.

    Bor.

  3. #12406

    Natalia. The Quick Dream

    OMG Natalia! I dreamt I saw you for 15 minutes. You were friendly enough with your comms, then left your door open for me to walk into the massage room. You swore you'd take care of me the "right way" (your words, at least that's what you said in the dream). I lay face down, and you give me a good 8-minute rubdown. My arms are by my side on the table and a boob falls into one of them! How'd that happen? Did I dream that too? Then you start a combo of TUMA, fingering my A, and playing with the boys. Around the 10-minute mark of the dream, you pull my erect penis, which I am laying on, out from under me and start sucking it, then the boys, then it again. It's a tornado, and I'm about to finish. I almost panic, and turn over to my back, but you do not stop the attack! I quickly ask you "where do you want me to finish?" and you say "in my mouth of course". Since you aren't stopping I had no choice but to do exactly that. What a fun dream.

    Guys. See her at your one peril! It's a unique experience for sure.

  4. #12405

    That's funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to a MotelX the one at Westmoreland and Colonial is way nicer and the people that work there are more friendly too. The old Geneva is still the same craphole it was before only with a bandaid stuck over the wound and the people that run it are hateful and rude. Don't fall for the jacuzzi room at the Geneva location either. It takes over an hour to fill it up only to find out it doesn't even work. When you go to the office and tell them it's not working they will tell you we didn't say it was a working jacuzzi, just that there is a jacuzzi in the room LOL.
    Ha Ha Ha LOL. What are the approximate rates at the Motel X locations? The website looks great, but I don't see anything about prices.

  5. #12404

    Kween

    Kween is dropping back in for a minute.

    Seniors with real posts hmu for the number.

    Meet her, fall in love, thank me later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1749.jpg‎   IMG_1750.jpg‎  

  6. #12403

    Motel x Westmoreland and Colonial

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to a MotelX the one at Westmoreland and Colonial is way nicer and the people that work there are more friendly too. The old Geneva is still the same craphole it was before only with a bandaid stuck over the wound and the people that run it are hateful and rude. Don't fall for the jacuzzi room at the Geneva location either. It takes over an hour to fill it up only to find out it doesn't even work. When you go to the office and tell them it's not working they will tell you we didn't say it was a working jacuzzi, just that there is a jacuzzi in the room LOL.
    Hey Dugglc, what are the rates at this location and do they have regular cable, non-porn channels? A girl I get with does not care for porn. And I agree, the Rosemont X-Motel is crappy. I only good thing is it is cheap, close by and they finally have soft towels. Thank you.

  7. #12402

    Jenna

    Thanks Vino for the hookup!

    Saw Jenna this afternoon, comms were spotty from the start, we were texting on and off for about a week before we could set something up. Not her fault I had to adjust my timing also.

    Finally settled on today, nice apartment near Millenia. She had me wait an extra 10 minutes or so so she can finish getting ready and work out the first time client nerves. I wasn't tripping.

    She let me just walk in and find myself to the room, once I saw her she looked hot. Cute little white girl spinner, jiggly ass, black lingerie, maybe a little shy of 30.

    Laid down, got comfortable, began a really good BBBJ, some hot steamy mish, doggy, laid flat doggy, doggy while standing, you get the picture LOL. She wants / likes it anyway you have to offer. I didn't sense any restrictions at all in what I was doing. Hot and slightly sweaty with some water breaks in between.

    Finished with her super enthusiastic BBBJ (this got my pipe rock solid hard, and that's rare! Lmao) Swallowed every drop and drained the life out of me. I wanted to go again but no time and I last pretty long so we would've finished in like 1-2 hours on the second round.

    She offered me a shower and I was on my way. Really cool chick, energetic, a nice little firecracker that can take some hard pounding, deep, or however else you can dish it out.

  8. #12401

    What I liked about Jerzy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Jersey is an amazing provider and we thank you for your contribution. Like dieter said Geneva motel in Lockhart is a good safe place to take her if your looking for just a few hours. Some of the rooms have been up dated and is under new management. Good luck with your new UTR!.
    Just wanted to add that I am a sucker for TUMA and Jerzy was totally fine with making me happy with that. Her only request was that I be clean which I did and she appreciated that!! Today being a "national anal day" and all thought will add my 2 cents LOL. TC, Timbaktu.

  9. #12400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    We thank you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?
    Jersey is an amazing provider and we thank you for your contribution. Like dieter said Geneva motel in Lockhart is a good safe place to take her if your looking for just a few hours. Some of the rooms have been up dated and is under new management. Good luck with your new UTR!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?
    Indeed it is.

  11. #12398

    MotelX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?
    If you are going to a MotelX the one at Westmoreland and Colonial is way nicer and the people that work there are more friendly too. The old Geneva is still the same craphole it was before only with a bandaid stuck over the wound and the people that run it are hateful and rude. Don't fall for the jacuzzi room at the Geneva location either. It takes over an hour to fill it up only to find out it doesn't even work. When you go to the office and tell them it's not working they will tell you we didn't say it was a working jacuzzi, just that there is a jacuzzi in the room LOL.

  12. #12397
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Tracey, Thank you for your excellent, generous work 15 years ago. Many members, including myself, are eternally Grateful to you.

    As for a decent hour by hour place to host, the Hotel X Lockhart location is clean and decent.
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?

  13. #12396

    You Deserve TO Be In The Forum ALLTIME Hall of Fame

    Mr. Tracey, Thank you for your excellent, generous work 15 years ago. Many members, including myself, are eternally Grateful to you.

    As for a decent hour by hour place to host, the Hotel X Lockhart location is clean and decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?

  14. #12395

    Working on developing a new UTR

    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?

  15. #12394

    Kate

    Had another visit with Kate midafternoon. Incredible, unrushed massage with those magical hands and fingers of hers. It took all of about three minutes of her touch to begin sending tingles up and down my spine. She went for the entire 60 minutes, no interruptions, no phone calls. Just constant attention to the job at hand and she is an expert at her craft, believe that! Will go back again and again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape