Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12401

    What I liked about Jerzy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Jersey is an amazing provider and we thank you for your contribution. Like dieter said Geneva motel in Lockhart is a good safe place to take her if your looking for just a few hours. Some of the rooms have been up dated and is under new management. Good luck with your new UTR!.
    Just wanted to add that I am a sucker for TUMA and Jerzy was totally fine with making me happy with that. Her only request was that I be clean which I did and she appreciated that!! Today being a "national anal day" and all thought will add my 2 cents LOL. TC, Timbaktu.

  2. #12400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    We thank you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?
    Jersey is an amazing provider and we thank you for your contribution. Like dieter said Geneva motel in Lockhart is a good safe place to take her if your looking for just a few hours. Some of the rooms have been up dated and is under new management. Good luck with your new UTR!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?
    Indeed it is.

  4. #12398

    MotelX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?
    If you are going to a MotelX the one at Westmoreland and Colonial is way nicer and the people that work there are more friendly too. The old Geneva is still the same craphole it was before only with a bandaid stuck over the wound and the people that run it are hateful and rude. Don't fall for the jacuzzi room at the Geneva location either. It takes over an hour to fill it up only to find out it doesn't even work. When you go to the office and tell them it's not working they will tell you we didn't say it was a working jacuzzi, just that there is a jacuzzi in the room LOL.

  5. #12397
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Tracey, Thank you for your excellent, generous work 15 years ago. Many members, including myself, are eternally Grateful to you.

    As for a decent hour by hour place to host, the Hotel X Lockhart location is clean and decent.
    Is that the old Geneva Motel?

  6. #12396

    You Deserve TO Be In The Forum ALLTIME Hall of Fame

    Mr. Tracey, Thank you for your excellent, generous work 15 years ago. Many members, including myself, are eternally Grateful to you.

    As for a decent hour by hour place to host, the Hotel X Lockhart location is clean and decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?

  7. #12395

    Working on developing a new UTR

    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?

  8. #12394

    Kate

    Had another visit with Kate midafternoon. Incredible, unrushed massage with those magical hands and fingers of hers. It took all of about three minutes of her touch to begin sending tingles up and down my spine. She went for the entire 60 minutes, no interruptions, no phone calls. Just constant attention to the job at hand and she is an expert at her craft, believe that! Will go back again and again.

  9. #12393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Empty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    LOL full again.
    Emptied again LOL.

    Orlo69.

  10. #12392

    Full again

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    In box is clear..
    LOL full again.

  11. #12391

    Natalia

    She's amazing LOL, contacted her in a pinch! She's always very responsive. Anyhow opted for the quick visit and off I went on my way. I pulled up to address and parked and gave her a couple of mintues to get ready. She text me to come in that door was open. As I walk into the room their she is looking as beautiful as always. She offered me a shower, but I had just had one before showing up because I only had time for the quick visit. I get comfortable and lie face down on the massage table and proceed to conversate a bit. I see her put a nice amount of coconut oil on her hands and rubs them together. She lays them on my back and starts gently stroking them up and down, I could feel her big tits lightly rub on my back and all over my body. She gently spreads legs a bit to reach in between and service the tools. That's when the lights dimmed and the magic started. She gently caressed and fondled them before taking them into her mouth. All this from behind and all I could feel is him growing inside her throat. All sloppy and wet she slides that tongue up to her sweet spot! This women really enjoys doing it for men! It truly was an experience. She asks me to flip over so that she can be in front and I do as I'm asked. She sucks to completion and I explode all over her face!! Where she proceeded to slap it on her face and blow bubbles!! It was so hot!! She brings in a warm towel and I held off to the shower to clean up. Again it was a great experience!

  12. #12390

    Natalia

    Big shout-out to DrP for connecting me with Natalia, I was finally able to see what everyone was talking about. This was a wild session, I've never seen a provider who likes TUMA so much, she spent a lot of time back there. Its not typically my thing but I met it happen to see where it went.

    She gave me a light massage, sucked on the boys and Junior from behind which was impressive. Overall it was just a wild ride, ended the dream with a titty fuck while she was on her knees and in busted all over those nice big titties of here's. She proceeded to rub them all over and then sucked off the last drops from junior. Crazy time and I'm just adding to the already stellar reviews people have had of her, only did the half hour this time since it was my first time with her so I need to go back to do the full dream.

  13. #12389

    Jersey / sarah screening

    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her before but she's always been on my radar. With OBT drying up due to uncle's crackdown I figure it's time to see a verified provider instead of playing potential bait and switch roulette on AS, MP, etc.

    Just wanted to confirm if she is still active in that regard before I see one of her 'gatekeepers', Jerseygirl or Maitlandmom. I'm considering Jerseygirl since I don't know much about Sara. Thoughts?
    Both are great options. Two very different ladies in terms of physical but both are great providers with great BBBJ that would rank in the top 5 in Florida. Sarah is very much the girl next door type and Jersey is the sexy MILF / Pawg type. You won't go wrong with either one. Both are accessible via pm on here.

  14. #12388

    Re: M1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw a report that she saw an existing client last week. I have messaged her a couple times and she's communicated with me I just wasn't able to visit in the time that she had available but she definitely offered me an appointment. Has she seen you before?
    I have not seen her before but she's always been on my radar. With OBT drying up due to uncle's crackdown I figure it's time to see a verified provider instead of playing potential bait and switch roulette on AS, MP, etc.

    Just wanted to confirm if she is still active in that regard before I see one of her 'gatekeepers', Jerseygirl or Maitlandmom. I'm considering Jerseygirl since I don't know much about Sara. Thoughts?

  15. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if M1 L still sees clients? I get the feeling she's gone all in on the content side and has dialed back meetups?.
    I saw her a few weeks back. She's lost some weight, still sexy as hell and her services is top notch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape