Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 17925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12675

    Cc

    Saw CC the other day, god she's great in bed. 10 years ago Lex used to have so many good options and now it's a wasteland. I am glad to have her coming to visit us. Her rates are fair, she doesn't rush, and every time I've been with her she has always been on her game. She is cfs and everything I can handle in bed. Guys like me that have been doing this for along time know when you find a good one it's best to build a comfort level and that way they will keep seeing you for years even after they are Utr or basically out of the game. That way you still have options.

  2. #12674

    Little blonde

    Tried several times to met her with no luck. Is she real? PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884

  3. #12673
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884

    Saw her a few days ago. Pictures accurate. Texted, got address, arrived, got room no. $$hr BJ CFS. I liked her. But her personal situation isn't great, felt bad for her.

  4. #12672

    RE: Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but can be hit or miss. Most recently miss from the last time I seen her a couple months ago. To her credit she has one of the best bodies in the game. Nice fake tits on her, her face not so much.
    This sums up my experience as well. I've enjoyed previous visits, but the last couple times I've tried to meet her have been wastes of my time. At least it hasn't been a cash & dash.

  5. #12671

    CC is in town

    CC is in town until Friday about 10:30 AM.

  6. #12670

    Dark Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    If you need a fix she has several vids on xnxx, or maybe it's youporn.
    I found her, she moved to Toledo.

  7. #12669

    I haven't missed her, but

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the Dark Fairy? I miss her car and outcall bbbjs, she was one of the few that would travel to Richmond / Berea for a reasonable donation.
    If you need a fix she has several vids on xnxx, or maybe it's youporn.

  8. #12668

    Whoa dispair, and agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery

    Take a look at Vegas STG.

  9. #12667

    Dark Fairy

    What happened to the Dark Fairy? I miss her car and outcall bbbjs, she was one of the few that would travel to Richmond / Berea for a reasonable donation.

  10. #12666

    Let us know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I'm setting up a meeting later this evening.
    PM if you prefer.https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cerberi-...ington-1025713#erotic.
    Please give a review if you see her.

  11. #12665

    Cerberi

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I'm setting up a meeting later this evening.
    PM if you prefer.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cerberi-...ington-1025713#erotic.
    Love to know how it goes. Love to meet her sometime myself.

  12. #12664

    Stephanie. Erotic monkey

    If you have a number for her please dm me. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know she has a profile on SA. She is active again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-3c84a92e1edd
    .

  13. #12663

    Natasha

    Saw her quite a few times a couple years back. Same pictures today.

    Great ass, nice fake tits. Face not so good. Was pretty good provider until she got too much into drugs. Haven't seen her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    What is the word on Natasha, hot pics? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

  14. #12662

    Looking in Morehead

    Can anyone recommend a girl in or around Morehead? I'll be there this Friday and Saturday and need some fun in the evening at my hotel. Send a link or number please. DM me or leave comment

  15. #12661

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some reviews on here? Is she legit? PM me if you don't want to reply publicly. She has incredible pictures, just wondering if she is legit. Thanks!
    She's legit but can be hit or miss. Most recently miss from the last time I seen her a couple months ago. To her credit she has one of the best bodies in the game. Nice fake tits on her, her face not so much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape