Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 683 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7056
    Lisa gets too wet LOL. I like bbj and kissing and her body is nice, tits could be perkier though but ok for girl in middle 40's. I tried her as Asian girl for first time in my life it was good experience not the best because when her pussy got too wet I stopped feeling much only my concern and seems she is not offering greek no more I'm not her regular but nice to see her when have this Asian feeling since there not many Asian providers around

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is definitely a good time, gets legit wound up and wet.

    Phoenix s nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.
    .

  2. #7055
    I definitely have to go and see for myself how she is doing. Thank you for info. I'm looking for talents like her and who don't charge arm and leg LOL. Like girls who even do discounts for regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice. First time she was nice, but was doing her best to not let me get a full stroke. I gave her a second shot and spoke about it w her. Seemed things might be better, but no. Pretty sure her box is small and I was just hitting bottom, and I'm not enormous. She's nice enough, just not for me.

    As for BB, you might want to think hard about that. She's had a long hard run on the street.
    .

  3. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Greek has always been on Phoenix's menu. 3 feet deep is plenty deep for me, so no issues there for me. No upcharge for bb / cip / cia (in my experience), which is nice. I have fun with her, but you have to hear her sad stories.
    I saw her twice. First time she was nice, but was doing her best to not let me get a full stroke. I gave her a second shot and spoke about it w her. Seemed things might be better, but no. Pretty sure her box is small and I was just hitting bottom, and I'm not enormous. She's nice enough, just not for me.

    As for BB, you might want to think hard about that. She's had a long hard run on the street.

  4. #7053

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Have you done Greek with Phoenix? She offers now 3 hole specials. I'm not sure which hole was shallow haven't met her yet but curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk
    Phoenix s nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.
    Greek has always been on Phoenix's menu. 3 feet deep is plenty deep for me, so no issues there for me. No upcharge for bb / cip / cia (in my experience), which is nice. I have fun with her, but you have to hear her sad stories.

  5. #7052

    Star's mom

    No, Star's mom is an addict just like Star but she mooches off Star. It does not look like she works at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Is Star's mom working too? Have they done doubles?

    .

  6. #7051
    Have you done Greek with Phoenix? She offers now 3 hole specials. I'm not sure which hole was shallow haven't met her yet but curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is definitely a good time, gets legit wound up and wet.

    Phoenix s nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.
    .

  7. #7050

    Hot if she.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She looks hot af. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/045926115567.
    Jen or Sevin has very beautiful green eyes, decent face and a fat ass. Some photos are a little filtered, about 3 years ago she was stunning and healthy. Saw her recently near Clementon, catching up was easy, not sure if a friend or someone she is dating hangs around, I didn't ask about it, I can care less LOL. As I always say YMMV, don't ask me, try it for yourself. BTW I was talking to a couple friends who are somewhat new at this, some of them are being coach by a notorious scammer, if you notice most of them don't even post BBBJ, they want you to ask for it so they can upsell, also if you want to kiss that's even more. Careful out there, and don't fall for the scam.

  8. #7049

  9. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She had a bad report last month.

  10. #7047

    Facebook Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She looks hot af. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/045926115567.
    Her FB profile pops up on my people you may know. I agree she's attractive.

  11. #7046

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/512997746689

    I have never seen her ads before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0282.jpeg‎   IMG_0159.jpeg‎  

  12. #7045

    Sevyn

    Anyone see this chick? She looks hot af. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/045926115567.

  13. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Asian Lisa and Phoenix are worth it.
    Lisa is definitely a good time, gets legit wound up and wet.

    Phoenix îs nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.

  14. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Asian Lisa and Phoenix are worth it.
    Concur.

    Phoenix was always a good time.

  15. #7042

    Ashley lee

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Asian Lisa and Phoenix are worth it.
    Ashley lee I heard hot and all bb services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape