Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10715

    Praise for sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomotion  [View Original Post]
    Wow Sophie sounds amazing! Just DMed you and hopefully can get her info!

    Been around the board for a couple months but didn't get to make post about my experience.
    Sophie is my massage girl ATF. Giant cans, cute face and submissive attitude. I still get hard thinking about pounding her in standing doggy with my hand around her neck in front of the mirror. She seemed to get off watching herself get fucked. Such a sweetheart. Not sure if she's going to advertise on the board but I'm looking forward to a more relaxing fuck session in an apartment on a bed.

  2. #10714

    Gina at Sun Spa Lynnwood

    Noah recommended I stop by to see the new girl Gina. She didn't disappoint. Gina is about 5'4", slim, with short hair, and a cute face. Table shower was great with a sauna right after. In the room had a good massage but I was eager for fun. She's got a sweet attitude and very playful. Explored CG, ACG, and finished in doggie. Noah then joined us for a very enjoyable 4 hand massage before leaving. Always have a great experience here. Happy mongering!

  3. #10713

    Sophie, messaged

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, get WeChat. It's not easy to get authenticated, but once you do, it makes life a lot easier when it comes to tracking your ATFs in this dank, shifty game.

    If you've never met Sophia, you're missing one of the greatest in all the lands. She's beautiful, has a phenomenal physique. Check VillageRat's wild review here. She is a superstar - pipe in if you've had a great experience with her. Honestly one of the best. Can't wait to see her again. Massage isn't really her priority skillset.

    She was in LA. We kept in touch via WeChat. She is officially back and open for business today in Bellevue, in an apartment. So maybe she has shifted to AAMP. But she also just might be squatting until she lands somewhere else.

    She is managed, so it's not like it's all within her control. She told me it was OK to share -- PM me for details. For those who have already messaged me about this, I will respond.
    Wow Sophie sounds amazing! Just DMed you and hopefully can get her info!

    Been around the board for a couple months but didn't get to make post about my experience.

  4. #10712
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSonok  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been so can't speak to the quality or experience, but Nuro Massage heavily promotes non-Asian (mostly Latina). SE corner of 41st & Rucker Everett, small redish building.
    Is this place still open?

  5. #10711
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeBoyz  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.
    I haven't been so can't speak to the quality or experience, but Nuro Massage heavily promotes non-Asian (mostly Latina). SE corner of 41st & Rucker Everett, small redish building.

  6. #10710

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Evergreen in Everett, they have a table shower. Ask for holly, she is cool and young.
    Does she do BBFS?

  7. #10709

    Sophia (blue hair, Lin's) is back, but not in Seattle. Seniors can PM me for details

    Firstly, get WeChat. It's not easy to get authenticated, but once you do, it makes life a lot easier when it comes to tracking your ATFs in this dank, shifty game.

    If you've never met Sophia, you're missing one of the greatest in all the lands. She's beautiful, has a phenomenal physique. Check VillageRat's wild review here. She is a superstar - pipe in if you've had a great experience with her. Honestly one of the best. Can't wait to see her again. Massage isn't really her priority skillset.

    She was in LA. We kept in touch via WeChat. She is officially back and open for business today in Bellevue, in an apartment. So maybe she has shifted to AAMP. But she also just might be squatting until she lands somewhere else.

    She is managed, so it's not like it's all within her control. She told me it was OK to share -- PM me for details. For those who have already messaged me about this, I will respond.

  8. #10708
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeBoyz  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.
    Evergreen in Everett, they have a table shower. Ask for holly, she is cool and young.

  9. #10707

    Lake city way MPs

    Anyone have any luck with BBBJ at any of the lake city way MPs (softbay, laurel, etc.)?

  10. #10706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    Granny said hi at the door but I got Holly. She's working everyday for the next two weeks.
    Good looking out. Saw her the other day and was not disappointed. She's a genuinely cool chick and was fun to talk to, and gave a great massage. Though the mamasan asked me what website I heard about her, and Holly name dropped this site to me. So I'll keep things vague.

    Cool chick. Short black hair. Perfect English. Not an old granny that I got the last two times.

  11. #10705

    Non Asian MPs in North Seattle

    Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.

  12. #10704
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but conflicting reports on if Gracee smokes cigs or not. Want to get definitive or at least corroborated info since she seems down for DFK.

    Does she stink and / or taste of cigarettes?
    I'll chime in because I personally have asked this very question about Gracee before I ended up seeing her (only 1 time). I didn't think she reeked of cigarettes which is a massive turn off for me. But I also didn't have an intense DFK session with her. In my personal but not particularly deep experience with Thai women (in the hobby) is that they don't really kiss. Part of it has to do with the job I bet, and I've read and heard that it's also a cultural thing, I. E. Kissing isn't done in public and not with people they arent in a deeper intimate relationship with. I could also be totally wrong. I defer to the other poon gods on this board, so take it as you will.

    So maybe if you play tongue hockey with her you will have a different experience, but I didn't catch a whiff. Best of luck.

  13. #10703

    Balls massage and teasing

    Still my favorite. Who does it best. I like it during table shower and the massage. Honestly I don't care about the massage much. It's never great. But I like the ball teasing. Any AMPs in Seattle good at it?

  14. #10702
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    For me, it was always a HJ place. I heard that recently its changed to a FS place, but I haven't been back to confirm.
    They used to have 9/10 Massage and 5/10 HE.

    Now yes they have FS but 1/10 massage.

  15. #10701

    Michelle at VIP

    Saw a few praises of her so I paid her a visit. There wasn't anyone around and was greeted by mamansa, I assume, and asked for Michelle.

    I agree that she is hot. She's around 5'5 and huge manmade tits and tight body. Was wearing white bras and white short jeans. Paid. 6 + $$ for FS.

    Got at able shower and mouth rinse. She did a little bit of massaging which was good enough then asked if I wanted FS. I said yes and she said $$. I was expecting 1. 4 since I thought I saw someone here who paid $$ total for FS. Anyways, I paid my dues and she came back shortly after. Continued with a short nuru, rubbing her lovely breasts on my back and light kisses here and there.

    Then on the flip, she took of everything and I was all over her body including licking her tasty nipples. She was also stroking me and then sucked my nipples.

    Then she started giving light kisses to my balls and a bit on the shaft, but never took the whole thing in her mouth. She then put the hat on followed by DATY. After a few minutes of that, she started on top and then mish. She said I was a bit thick and maybe that's why I felt like it wasn't in all the way. She offered to get back on top again and did some CBJ. She then put the hat off and turned around to slide on my junior using her pussy and her hands. She did a good job of making me feel like I was doing BBFS. After finish, she cleaned me up and with a hug and a kiss good bye.

    Overall, enjoyed. I was hesitant about asking BBFS but maybe after a few visitis I'll take a chance. She was sweet and really tried to satisfy you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape