Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 552 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4871

    Strip club are empty

    Strippers are dropping their rates.

  2. #4870
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Daisha Back at Pandora

    I go see Daisha. Nitetime at Pandora. She back after sugery. Big butt. She stroke and suck my wang.

    I play with her wet pussy. She dirty talk. Make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

    She good. She like big wang small wang any wang.

  3. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have been out of the city for couple of years.

    Can someone share their experience and let me know what are the good days and time to visit Kitten?

    And whom should I lookout for BBBJ (2nd priority).

    Thanks in adv!
    Lots has lots of vultures so prefer Pans. If you do Kits, Sandra will do a solid for $$ Others too pricey.

  4. #4868

    Best days and time to visit Kittens

    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have been out of the city for couple of years.

    Can someone share their experience and let me know what are the good days and time to visit Kitten?

    And whom should I lookout for BBBJ (2nd priority).

    Thanks in adv!

  5. #4867

    Rick's, Honey's, Sugar's, and Fox's

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Rick's Lake City Way and Honey's up in Everett used to be 2 of the best clubs with hot girls willing to fuck. Once the owners got indicted for tax evasion and prostitution, they went downhill. Didn't DejaVu buy up Rick's and Honey's closed up shop? Those were some great times.
    Your knowledge of the history of those clubs needs correcting:

    To clarify your knowledge if the four former Talents West clubs:

    1. The Rick's club on Lake City Way, along with three other clubs owned by (then) Talents West closed on May 5, 2010. The other three clubs were (a.) Honey's in Everett, (b.) Sugar's in Shoreline (Not the current Sugars on Hwy 99 at 105th St), and (c.) Fox's in Parkland. (Actually Sugar's closed in August 2009).

    2. Subsequently, two of those four clubs were acquired by the Deja Vu company. Now named "Dreamgirls at Ricks" and "Dreamgirls at Fox's. ".

    3. As for the other two, (a.) The Honey's building was required to be demolished as a result of the legal action that closed it the clubs. It was during the summer of 2010. I live near there, so I saw witnessed the demolition. (b.) Sugar's was sold to an operator who turned it into a Starbucks-type coffee house, and greatly improved the appearance of the building.

    Now you're up to date.
    Last edited by Farquar2; 04-21-23 at 18:05. Reason: improved information

  6. #4866

    Gnd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    If you're into gnd type girls, I'd try playground in Ballard, hot young coffee baristas type.

  7. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.
    Rick's Lake City Way and Honey's up in Everett used to be 2 of the best clubs with hot girls willing to fuck. Once the owners got indicted for tax evasion and prostitution, they went downhill. Didn't DejaVu buy up Rick's and Honey's closed up shop? Those were some great times.

  8. #4864

    Martina 3 for 100

    I did a 3 for 100 and got the best handjob I have ever had from Martina at Pandoras.

  9. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.
    I would go to Vegas.

  10. #4862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.

  11. #4861

    Hottest Lineup?

    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.

  12. #4860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? I thought she only HJ girl.
    I guess she likes his little wang.

  13. #4859

    Best Day

    Been watching social media for the clubs lately to figure out if I should make a trip and to wear. Consistently Tuesdays at Pandoras seems to be the best thing going on. Wednesday might be second place. Great variety of dancers. There are some who have taken the Walmart rolling back. The prices approach, and there are some who over the years have tried to nearly double the rates.

  14. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go Monday to Pandora. No Monse. No Anya. Mandy busy sucking some mexican wang.

    Luna bored but no way. I go in room with Martina. She yank my wang and suck it. I cum on her small boobs.

    She like my wang.
    BBBJ? I thought she only HJ girl.

  15. #4857

    Melli

    Any news on Melli from Sugars?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape