Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 906 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7977

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.
    I understand not sharing if Gracie asked you not to share? If she did not ask you then you should share. Just my opinion. Lukos.

  2. #7976

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    Lmao. Nice one. I would be probably be interested in her mom, who is probably like 32 or 34.18 yrs old. Pass. Hope you checked her I'd at the door.

  3. #7975

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.
    So basically you have all her contact info and all you are trying to find out if she is pounding with any others on this forum or not? Jeez.

    The purpose of this forum is to share and care bro and not just snoop around and be secretive and keep it to all yourself. Thank you.

  4. #7974

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    You sir, are a legend. Also, be careful other guy sounds like the type to snitch to keep it all for himself. Someone please share this girl or her mom's number with me!

  5. #7973

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    Is this a great country or what?

  6. #7972

    Gracie

    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.
    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.

  7. #7971

    Gracie

    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.

  8. #7970

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Legacy does have a twin sister that works there. She and her sister have worked together for a long time. Before they were at RS, they used to do 2-girl sessions together but they were way to expensive for me. I have seen Legacy before though, and she was awesome. Can't imagine she has changed any.
    I've tried Legend and she was very mechanical and kept her back and side to me the whole time, had 2 dogs in a living room spot and they were yappin the whole time, this was when she was in C-ville.

  9. #7969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Twins

    Legacy does have a twin sister that works there. She and her sister have worked together for a long time. Before they were at RS, they used to do 2-girl sessions together but they were way to expensive for me. I have seen Legacy before though, and she was awesome. Can't imagine she has changed any.

    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this morning that Danielle has updated the Relaxation Station page with two new girls -- Legend and Legacy.

    Legacy looks to be a twin of Angel -- or close.

    Legend looks very nice. Slim and trim and ready to go.

    If anyone has a review, let us know what the 411 is.

    I looked her up on Escort Babylon but no reviews.

  10. #7968
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by U7081  [View Original Post]
    For someone that post frequently complaining about the need to read a few forum pages. You would think that you would have figured out how to use the search feature. There are literally dozens of posts about those two. They have been active for years both a rub girls and escorts.
    I've only been using this for about a week or so. I actually was meaning if anybody had any information on them at the RS as of the last 24 hours. I should have been more specific.

  11. #7967

    Anyone know about her

    Goes under the name Brittany. She was active years ago.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/128188566#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails britt.png‎  

  12. #7966

    Use Search

    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this morning that Danielle has updated the Relaxation Station page with two new girls -- Legend and Legacy.

    Legacy looks to be a twin of Angel -- or close.

    Legend looks very nice. Slim and trim and ready to go.

    If anyone has a review, let us know what the 411 is.

    I looked her up on Escort Babylon but no reviews.
    For someone that post frequently complaining about the need to read a few forum pages. You would think that you would have figured out how to use the search feature. There are literally dozens of posts about those two. They have been active for years both a rub girls and escorts.

  13. #7965
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    New Girls at RS

    Just saw this morning that Danielle has updated the Relaxation Station page with two new girls -- Legend and Legacy.

    Legacy looks to be a twin of Angel -- or close.

    Legend looks very nice. Slim and trim and ready to go.

    If anyone has a review, let us know what the 411 is.

    I looked her up on Escort Babylon but no reviews.

  14. #7964
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    They are and I won't lie it's not everyone's cup of tea but I usually never have to deal with flaking, dirty motels, strung out girls, etc going that route.
    True. Very true.

  15. #7963

    Escort ads-the site

    Is this legit? If they say verified can I trust it? I may drive to Chicago or Lauderdale for a short girl, as in midget or dwarf.

    https://www.escort-ads.com/

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape