Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 906 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7981

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinBetter  [View Original Post]
    502- 65*- 3745 Look on erotic monkey 18-24 Gracie looks very nice could be her? But we are only assuming unless someone else can verify.
    Search on that number and you will see ads from 2014.

  2. #7980

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingHard  [View Original Post]
    Bc he's already jealous and in love and he's worried how many other guys cum he's tasting on her. News flash, if she's tricking at 18 she's a stone cold **** and is probably fucking any young guy who smiles at her and is smart enough to try. Also, you're not the only one, LOL.
    502- 65*- 3745 Look on erotic monkey 18-24 Gracie looks very nice could be her? But we are only assuming unless someone else can verify.

  3. #7979

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts as well. If you cannot share contact info, what is the point in even bringing her up?
    Bc he's already jealous and in love and he's worried how many other guys cum he's tasting on her. News flash, if she's tricking at 18 she's a stone cold **** and is probably fucking any young guy who smiles at her and is smart enough to try. Also, you're not the only one, LOL.

  4. #7978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Gracie

    My thoughts as well. If you cannot share contact info, what is the point in even bringing her up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukos832  [View Original Post]
    I understand not sharing if Gracie asked you not to share? If she did not ask you then you should share. Just my opinion. Lukos.

  5. #7977

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.
    I understand not sharing if Gracie asked you not to share? If she did not ask you then you should share. Just my opinion. Lukos.

  6. #7976

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    Lmao. Nice one. I would be probably be interested in her mom, who is probably like 32 or 34.18 yrs old. Pass. Hope you checked her I'd at the door.

  7. #7975

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.
    So basically you have all her contact info and all you are trying to find out if she is pounding with any others on this forum or not? Jeez.

    The purpose of this forum is to share and care bro and not just snoop around and be secretive and keep it to all yourself. Thank you.

  8. #7974

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    You sir, are a legend. Also, be careful other guy sounds like the type to snitch to keep it all for himself. Someone please share this girl or her mom's number with me!

  9. #7973

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.
    Is this a great country or what?

  10. #7972

    Gracie

    South end? If so then yes, and although she is unaware I am also banging her mother. Nice quality and realistic pricing. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.
    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.

  11. #7971

    Gracie

    Gentlemen.

    Before you ask, I'm sorry but I will not share the contact information. I was curious if any of you have seen an utr 18 year old named Gracie. Trying to figure out how utr she is. Maybe I found the unicorn. Found her on one of the SD sites. If you've seen her or know her, please PM me.

    Again, I will not be sharing her contact info.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #7970

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Legacy does have a twin sister that works there. She and her sister have worked together for a long time. Before they were at RS, they used to do 2-girl sessions together but they were way to expensive for me. I have seen Legacy before though, and she was awesome. Can't imagine she has changed any.
    I've tried Legend and she was very mechanical and kept her back and side to me the whole time, had 2 dogs in a living room spot and they were yappin the whole time, this was when she was in C-ville.

  13. #7969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Twins

    Legacy does have a twin sister that works there. She and her sister have worked together for a long time. Before they were at RS, they used to do 2-girl sessions together but they were way to expensive for me. I have seen Legacy before though, and she was awesome. Can't imagine she has changed any.

    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this morning that Danielle has updated the Relaxation Station page with two new girls -- Legend and Legacy.

    Legacy looks to be a twin of Angel -- or close.

    Legend looks very nice. Slim and trim and ready to go.

    If anyone has a review, let us know what the 411 is.

    I looked her up on Escort Babylon but no reviews.

  14. #7968
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by U7081  [View Original Post]
    For someone that post frequently complaining about the need to read a few forum pages. You would think that you would have figured out how to use the search feature. There are literally dozens of posts about those two. They have been active for years both a rub girls and escorts.
    I've only been using this for about a week or so. I actually was meaning if anybody had any information on them at the RS as of the last 24 hours. I should have been more specific.

  15. #7967

    Anyone know about her

    Goes under the name Brittany. She was active years ago.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/128188566#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails britt.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape