Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19265

    Lucy? THIS Lucy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSawxRub  [View Original Post]
    I still get flashbacks of the first time I met Lucy my ATF at the PP. Is she still around anywhere? I saw she might be at Centerfolds, does anyone know if she still does OTC.
    She was one of the earliest CIPs for me at Cheaters, nearly 20 years ago. Cell phone cameras were terribly shitty in those dark fuckbooths in those days, so I never got decent nude pics. But here is one that I think is a couple years old, that I found by some ultra-advanced sleuthing. She's 53 years old now, apparently 51 in the picture. I was only able to inseminate her once, and she would never let me fuck her raw after that. So that was the one and only time I ever had her in a booth.

    I'm curious though. Has ANYBODY ELSE ever fucked her raw? (For money, that is!).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 110FE471-5760-4266-9A30-A0F5F2AE9784.jpeg‎  

  2. #19264

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKruger1  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kat a couple days ago. Read her reviews on how she does BBBJ and she has confirmed she does through text. When I arrived to her we talked and and we began lfk and she pulls out a rubber and I asked her if it was for a BJ and she said "yeah I don't do it without" I told her we discussed this through text and everything. Her attitude turned bitchy and kept insisting she only does CBJ. I decided to gtfo there as her donation was already high enough plus we had already agreed everything through text. Was very disappointed as she has really nice tits.
    So, in my experiences with Kat, the first time was CBJ but after becoming comfortable with me we don't even have to discuss it being BBBJ. So pretty sure she just does that for regulars.

  3. #19263

    Daytime visit

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    Hey brother, the two times you visited I assume were daytime or early evening visits? Friend recently saw her, but it was early evening. He said he would never risk a nighttime visit in that area she lives in. She is as you've described and good. Thanks brother.

  4. #19262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSawxRub  [View Original Post]
    I still get flashbacks of the first time I met Lucy my ATF at the PP. Is she still around anywhere? I saw she might be at Centerfolds, does anyone know if she still does OTC.
    Yes, Lucy is still around at Centerolds in Worcester and, yes, she will do otc.

  5. #19261

    Lucy the legend from the PP

    I still get flashbacks of the first time I met Lucy my ATF at the PP. Is she still around anywhere? I saw she might be at Centerfolds, does anyone know if she still does OTC.

  6. #19260

    Review on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Getting ready for my next adventures. Got eyes on two that I've not seen and would like some intel if it available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/488136254907

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/503570758844

    PM me if you prefer.

    Be safe out there mongers.
    There is one review of the first girl on TER. I think this is her. Also she has ads on sumo search.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4779533-380909

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-24-7/55464673

  7. #19259

    Mex chick from SB

    This one's getting too needy for me but I'm going to miss her. She's on SB if you want more pics. Fab big ass. Nice tits. Ok bbj. But she does BBFS with cip and will try the backdoor but it usually hurts too much. Super juicy and loves to fuck. Only drawback is she has sorta rough skin and she's really quiet. Lives in fall River and it's hard to get a good time for the bed so we've also done some car dates. I'm looking for a good swap on this one. Something below 200 with all the above good quals. Yeah I know, bit of a Diamond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31CCEB78-CA3C-4258-9F58-99AE8EF747EE.jpeg‎   179D418E-2D93-4560-938E-EF53AD175C18.jpeg‎  

  8. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894
    She could pay me and I still would not see her again. Lots of Demons. Don't waste your time or money.

  9. #19257

    Run fast and far

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894
    Demons for days.

  10. #19256

    Looking for Info

    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894

  11. #19255
    Clean out yer mailbox Bigtime G.

  12. #19254

    Let’s not fuck this up

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    Be nice to this one guys, she's super sweet. An asshole could easily take advantage. Do the right thing.

  13. #19253

    Kat Kinsley

    Visited Kat a couple days ago. Read her reviews on how she does BBBJ and she has confirmed she does through text. When I arrived to her we talked and and we began lfk and she pulls out a rubber and I asked her if it was for a BJ and she said "yeah I don't do it without" I told her we discussed this through text and everything. Her attitude turned bitchy and kept insisting she only does CBJ. I decided to gtfo there as her donation was already high enough plus we had already agreed everything through text. Was very disappointed as she has really nice tits.

  14. #19252

    Has anyone seen Ricky yet?

    I have plans to meet with Ricky later this week, not sure if anyone has gotten the chance to see her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...1635.htm?cat=1

  15. #19251

    New to RI

    Hey guys just moved here from Danbury CT. Just looking to see the best spots and what girls are must sees in the area, especially the ones that give the best BBJ. Of course willing to trade info if you need anything from CT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape