Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 5331
-
04-22-23 08:03 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
Nice report, I've always had fun there & plan on seeing Pink tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TheBatWing
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 22:21 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 52Sky. Round 3 Penny
Penny, is a 8. 5 /10 on the looks. Late thirties, and soft looking B-cups. As she was cleaning me up, she was very playful, and got me excited again. She is very aggressive. Negotiated a massage with her for my last 30 minutes and it was a whirlwind. Quick CBJ, to CFS. I am pretty sure others could hear us because she was talking dirty, loud, moaning, and we were making noises bumping the table around. About 15 minutes after Pink Left, she came back in. Started rubbing the button and again, it did me in early and we were done. 9. 5/10. The moment I saw Penny I knew she would be a good time. Penny got up quickly and left me to Pink to clean up. Again, I wasn't allowed to dress myself, but I kind of like it when they dress me, especially when Pink took the captain in her mouth while she was putting on my underwear. I most definitely repeat with Penny, but next time I want the whole hour.
-
04-21-23 22:20 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 52Sky. Round 2 Pink
So about 20 minutes later and a trip to the ATM, I'm back at Sky and still the only one there. Greeted by another Mamasan. Takes me back to the room and I ask for Pink. Put $$ on the stand and got myself comfortable. Pink comes in with a nice greeting and just stops and looks at me. "Weren't you just here?" Told her I was, and she just started laughing yelling at all the other women in there in Korean and I could just hear all of them laughing. Pink is a little taller than Lilly, maybe 5'4" and not as curvy. 6/10 on the looks scale. Takes me back to the table shower. She did a good job, but not as good as lily did. 7/10.5 minutes of Sauna time and back in the room. Pink didn't waste no time getting undressed and rubbing herself all over my back. Nice teasing of the boys had me arching and her licking them. On the flip, light kissing to licking the captain, then sliding on the jacket for a more powerful and slower CBJ than Lily (3 Minutes). Pink is a whole different ball game than Lilly. More lean, and when she got on top for cfs, she was a little more rushed. About 10 minutes into the flip, Penny comes in and starts rubbing the boys from behind. That did me in and I was finished. Overall a 7/10 and I would repeat. At this time I could hear a couple of other people come in and taken to their rooms. Sky is a tight place with open ceilings. I still had about 30 minutes left and Pink was called out o f the room and that was the end of our session, left me in the hands of Penny.
-
04-21-23 22:19 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 52Sky. Round 1 Lilly
I had been reading reviews about Sky and finally got the chance to stop in. I stopped in early and I thought the place was shut down at first, but the neon sign was on. Walked in and was greeted by your typical mamasan. Took me back to one of the rooms and said someone will be right in. Set $$ on the table and got ready. In comes Lily and damn. Late 30's to mid 40's b cup, 7/10 on the looks scale. Took me back to the table shower. Did a nice and throughout job paying extra attention to the boys and captain (10 minutes) 9/10. Brought me back to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Takes me back to the massage table has me lay down. Takes off her clothes and starts with a sensual massage and has me flip within a few minutes. Nice soft but firm b cups with tiny nipples. Licks and kisses me up and down and starts playing with the boys to CBJ for about 5 minutes then hops on. She was very eager to please. After she cleaned me up pretty good and had me lay face down. Gave me a really nice massage for the last 20 minutes of my hour. Wouldn't let me get dressed on my own, put all my clothes on. Overall a great experience 8/10 and I would definitely repeat. As Lily was putting my clothes back on, in walks Pink to introduce herself and she looked good too, maybe late 30's. Gave me a water and said come back soon.
-
04-21-23 20:25 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 1863Sry. Sky is it for FS in Toledo right now. All the parlors in Jackson MI are FS, but you will probably have the same issues with your age there too.
Originally Posted by Khg2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 01:30 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 49Can anyone recommend a place to try
I'm looking to try a new place. It would be better if they can take card into FS I've only been to quality spa and I like it. But I would prefer FS I tried to go to sky but the said I was not old enough to go in.
-
04-18-23 17:38 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 104$100 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by TrollMahn
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 17:35 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 120QAS damage
What is the damage for just HE?
Originally Posted by Khg2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 10:39 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 104Unfortunately, no.
Originally Posted by Khg2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 23:07 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 49Quality Asian Spa
Has anyone been there gotten more then just a HJ I've been there a few times I like them because they look better all of the girls are hot but I can't get any of them to do FS.
-
04-13-23 16:01 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Door fee is $60 with a $40 tip for a HJ. $200 all in will usually get you a TS, massage and full services. Have fun. S.
Originally Posted by Countryboy72
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 14:44 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 1077Sky
Will be in Toledo briefly very soon. Interested in this place been over a decade since I hit a asian massage, (none in my area) wondering what the door fee and tip are. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by DickFitswell
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 20:07 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 1019Quick question, is Anna at Sky the same Anna that worked at Melon at the end?
She was a treat.
I wish she was the same!
-
04-08-23 10:13 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 330There was a favorable review on rubmaps, apparently shrek is gone.
Originally Posted by DickFitswell
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 09:52 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 69I drive by everyday and see the open sign in the window, just hesitant to stop in.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






