Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12117

  2. #12116
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Same. Tried to set something up on there but ghosted when it was the day of.
    Same story here. I got digits sunday to a area code for Hawaii. Leads back to a wireless carrier not a app.

  3. #12115

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Major filters and favorable angles in her pictures. She's older and definitely a little rough. That said, her performance and menu were 100% on point and the price is right. If you like open-minded older women with a few extra pounds but still a decent body for her age, you'll definitely enjoy yourself.

  4. #12114

  5. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by StlTempest  [View Original Post]
    How far did you get communicating? Phone, or snap or anything? And you can PM if you want but I'm curious what agreement you had planned prior to meeting.
    Appbut she never even opened my message on the day of asking if she was still meeting up- so she probably saw it on the header and swiped it away.

  6. #12112
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Same. Tried to set something up on there but ghosted when it was the day of.
    How far did you get communicating? Phone, or snap or anything? And you can PM if you want but I'm curious what agreement you had planned prior to meeting.

  7. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by StlTempest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Meira from SA? Seemed like a sure thing but then cancelled last minute. Cute 21 and is online frequently.
    Same. Tried to set something up on there but ghosted when it was the day of.

  8. #12110
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lola / Maggie recently. 3rd time seeing her and won't be back. This last time ruined it. Does not look as good as she does in the photos. Skinnier, gone down hill. Some bruises. Lackluster performance. Not into it at all. Overpriced. Not nearly as good as she was years back, and even then she was still hit or miss. She has a "latex allergy" now all of a sudden and makes you use her tight as brand of whatever she has, so if you above average your going to get the life squeezed out of you. 80 maybe 140+ no way.

    Nice Convenient and safe location in Maplewood tho near the QT and no baby damage from her recent.

    Here is the updated link since her duo link previously posted is gone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/128611748
    Whoa. Bummer man I'm sorry! When I saw her about 6 weeks ago body looked good (I'd estimate about 130 lbs), but maybe since then she's. Fallen. I may have to consider not seeing her anymore.

  9. #12109

    Princess Meira

    Has anyone seen Meira from SA? Seemed like a sure thing but then cancelled last minute. Cute 21 and is online frequently.

  10. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with "meet ups" from people solely advertising on twitter?

    I guess I don't know for sure that they don't advertise in other places, but I feel like more often than not they rely on twitter to advertise * and "fan meets".

    Some examples of ladies I've had my eye on in the STL area:

    / DaThroatGoat_.

    / Janessa314_1.

    / babyaladdinn.
    I'd be a bit leary about the one that wants a $50 deposit before meeting. Could just be a scam to try and take your $$.

  11. #12107

    Lola / Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng;6412568[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/128356154[/URL]
    Saw Lola / Maggie recently. 3rd time seeing her and won't be back. This last time ruined it. Does not look as good as she does in the photos. Skinnier, gone down hill. Some bruises. Lackluster performance. Not into it at all. Overpriced. Not nearly as good as she was years back, and even then she was still hit or miss. She has a "latex allergy" now all of a sudden and makes you use her tight as brand of whatever she has, so if you above average your going to get the life squeezed out of you. 80 maybe 140+ no way.

    Nice Convenient and safe location in Maplewood tho near the QT and no baby damage from her recent.

    Here is the updated link since her duo link previously posted is gone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/128611748

  12. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Well now the ad is gone. BTW I'm actually more interested in the brunette. Has anyone seen her?
    Is this the Lola from the ad?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/128611748#.

  13. #12105
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Her add says "package deal" with the other. So she will do solo? And what kinda green are we talking about?
    Yeah I just noticed that ad- I've never seen her with anyone else or even had her bring it up. If that's her new thing. Then I don't know. I'll be bummed if I reach out sometime soon and want to get together and she tells me it's only duo's. If so, then I'd pass.

  14. #12104
    Well now the ad is gone. BTW I'm actually more interested in the brunette. Has anyone seen her?

  15. #12103

    Twitter Meets

    Anyone have experience with "meet ups" from people solely advertising on twitter?

    I guess I don't know for sure that they don't advertise in other places, but I feel like more often than not they rely on twitter to advertise * and "fan meets".

    Some examples of ladies I've had my eye on in the STL area:

    / DaThroatGoat_.

    / Janessa314_1.

    / babyaladdinn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape