Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11627
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    You guys find her attractive? To each his own but she gives off Bmore street walker vibes. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $400 to bang her. Hell, you couldn't pay me to fuck her.
    LOL. Yeah bro! I think she's hot. I'd bang her like a screen door in a tornado. But you're absolutely right, she does give off street walker vibe. Haha.

  2. #11626
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I don't believe for a second she's giving it up for 4 bills, condom or not. That said, I don't believe anything TFM says anyway.

    Anyway, back to her. I've sent a couple of messages that she's never opened.
    You guys find her attractive? To each his own but she gives off Bmore street walker vibes. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $400 to bang her. Hell, you couldn't pay me to fuck her.

  3. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I don't believe for a second she's giving it up for 4 bills, condom or not. That said, I don't believe anything TFM says anyway.

    Anyway, back to her. I've sent a couple of messages that she's never opened.
    LOL. Yes she is!

  4. #11624
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    If that member is you it doesn't count bro, you are the hottest man alive, these bitches should be paying you 1 k each time you unload on their faces.

    I messaged her a few times, I got like a hi, hello what's up kind of super lame responses. Then nothing. Maybe I'm just too fat. Ugly. Old. Ugh.
    LOL. I don't believe for a second she's giving it up for 4 bills, condom or not. That said, I don't believe anything TFM says anyway.

    Anyway, back to her. I've sent a couple of messages that she's never opened.

  5. #11623
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    If that member is you it doesn't count bro, you are the hottest man alive, these bitches should be paying you 1 k each time you unload on their faces.

    I messaged her a few times, I got like a hi, hello what's up kind of super lame responses. Then nothing. Maybe I'm just too fat. Ugly. Old. Ugh.
    LOL. Not me. Another guy. He's banging one of the hottest thing off SA too. A gnd beauty queen which blows that one above.

    Nah, I'm an old middle age fugly dude. I think these girls just like dropping the flattering lines to get more cash.

    I did bang someone on Friday within 3 hrs of chatting and she didn't want anything except to pay for uber.

  6. #11622
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I personally know a member on here that is raw dogging her for 4.
    If that member is you it doesn't count bro, you are the hottest man alive, these bitches should be paying you 1 k each time you unload on their faces.

    I messaged her a few times, I got like a hi, hello what's up kind of super lame responses. Then nothing. Maybe I'm just too fat. Ugly. Old. Ugh.

  7. #11621
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get more than a couple lines out of this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-38b02dcf264b
    I personally know a member on here that is raw dogging her for 4.

  8. #11620

    Tinder has had great results

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKane  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for someone who actually WANTS to fk you and won't make you wear a condom, Tinder is the way to go.
    Of all the sites, Tinder has been the most fruitful. It's also the only site that I've paid a premium.

  9. #11619

    Tysonsgirl

    Her tits look like they've gotten bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, it is "Lucy" with another profile.

  10. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Tysonsgirl.

    I have not gotten access to the private pictures yet but judging by the size of those tits and location I believe she used to go by the name Lucy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-25bfcf6175eb
    You are correct, it is "Lucy" with another profile.

  11. #11617

    Findings

    Cataleya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-6f697c3f0063

    Pretty sure she is a pro, and was seen not that long ago in the Springfield area. Wants 500 ppm which was twice her pro rate lmao.

    MysticalMiss.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-888e42ed0560

    Says she is stranded in Jamaica until September and wants a 500 weekly allowance until she comes back in September. Offered to host if I ever visited Jamaica 🇯127474;.

    Violet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-42ed967e9e75

    She is actually a very cool person to talk to. She knows her sports! She is dtf but doesn't want it to be transactional (usually, if they say this I wait to discuss finances until in person). I scheduled a m&g but she is out of town this week.

  12. #11616

    FoxyAphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wants 2 k ppm if you want intimacy. Yikes. No idea if that's covered or not. Didn't get that deep into the conversation LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-33f31478c3a1
    Curious how this one also wants 2 k ppm for intimacy. Said 1 k for just meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-0aeb631342b8

    Maybe they are working together? I wonder what kind of scam they are planning. Didn't get into the details either.

  13. #11615

    Eajn

    Wants 2 k ppm if you want intimacy. Yikes. No idea if that's covered or not. Didn't get that deep into the conversation LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-33f31478c3a1

  14. #11614
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She was 4 or 500 last summer, and if memory serves she's a bit on the crazy side with a bunch of rules. I never me her, but after chatting for a couple days I moved on.

  15. #11613

    New Trend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-859c4468ebde

    First the comedy. Check out the two dudes staring at this girl in her pic. Can't blame 'them I guess. Haha.

    Anyway. This is now the third profile in the past week that I've come across that says nearly exactly "I have no intention of asking you to pay any allowance for me, because I think it would be beneath both of us. " They are profiles that are generally less than three days old. They've also all included something about "Most of the people on this site are. " Which is odd for someone who's been on the site for 1-3 days to say. In any case, you can bet these are fake profiles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape