Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 10238
-
04-18-23 07:08 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 551Thanks
Thanks for the update. I will ask SinStar to come with me to a room to avoid bs. Ruby is not the type I like. I also had Rubys facebook pop in my people you may know lol
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 21:27 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 551Anyone?
https://callescort.org/856-571-8931
She gave me an address near the heritages in gloucester city. I drove around and didn't feel safe. Has anyone seen her?
-
04-17-23 15:12 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking for petite perky tittie girls
New on the site. I'd appreciate some help finding a reliable petite white provider. Sorry if this isn't the right section for such a request. I don't trust the escort sites to find someone reliable. Either message me or post on the forum Thank you gents.
-
04-17-23 11:03 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 551Ellie
There's a grl in trenton Ellie has a full Bush. She's kinda crazy tho.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 09:52 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 551Thank you
Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 08:26 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 3009Do not see her she ripped someone off two months ago search her name you'll see the report.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 08:00 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 551Mt Laurel
https://callescort.org/856-206-8789
I have seen her shopping walmart mt laurel. I have sent her a text waiting for a response. Any intel?
-
04-16-23 17:52 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 551She wants cashapp
Thanks She's trying to scam.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 15:15 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 888Some days you're the Fire Hydrant, some days you're the Dog.
So I commented on this before but I found mining the friend's list of a STG Facebook provider sometimes yields a UTR. IF you lie in wait til they complain about their financial hardship, then swoop in to pay next month's phone bill can prove to be rewarding. Granted, you're not saving a ton of money but you generally get a cleaner girl because the action you are getting is not their main occupation and they readily justify it by saying, I needed the money so bad so what's a paid fling when I usually fuck for fun anyway.
This conquest is a real winner, she's married and her husband is out of work. So the rules are, oral only and she wants to be serviced in the transaction. First the bad news, average looks, chunky ass and an extra 10 lbs around the belly. Good news, she comes freshly showered, likes to wear sexy bra and panty sets and can deepthroat a cock with no gag reflex. The only thing that makes me nervous is the married status. She tells me he is aware but I think otherwise.
I going to play this one out with my head on a swivel. Phone bill is around $80 per month so the action is sporadic but after filtering the STG ads, this is not a bad alternative.
-
04-16-23 08:21 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 611Star
Who got her prego? Customer? Black baby I here.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 06:15 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 727Different girls
Star that just had the baby started in Reading working out of a low end hotel. She also went by "Blonde Beauty". She got pregnant here but was traveling back and forth to Kensington for Candy. She was probably dealing it out in Reading too. When she popped up in South Jersey over 8 months pregnant, I did not see her. Mainly because of the reviews here. She was not shooting in Reading and she really was beautiful, killer body, 21 or 22 YO, but looked 18/19. I did text her in South Jersey just did not make it down. Sinsful star is def not her.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Blonde Beauty Star was great at her job but truth be told, she was a bi or lesbian and developed a relationship with a woman in Reading who managed the hotel she worked out of. So there was some drama every time I saw her.
-
04-15-23 23:56 #7017Regular Member

Posts: 6Ruby
I used to knock Ruby down when she was on Broadway cim and cip she was also thinner in a good way all this before she got that BS with her boyfriend, I see she now saying no AA and men is blk a guess other skin are easier targets definitely caution with her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 20:01 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 428Baby
Starr used to be a good time, then she was using like there is no tomorrow, recently she had her baby. I take them fresh before they hit the wall.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 19:58 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 428Ruby the con artist!
Sinfull Star works with Ruby. Yes Ruby has been called out for ripping mongers off. The boyfriend would hide in the room, and after money was exchanged he would threaten the monger and they would keep the money. A provider whom I knew and passed away not long ago had told me how Ruby and the boyfriend schemed the whole thing, because he was jealous of the mongers. They were doing this in Turnersville, I gave a warning along time ago, anybody working with those 2 are in my no-fly zone.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 19:15 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 655Sooo, I've had some back and forth text with Sinfullstarr. Last communication was her telling me that short stay is 120 and no full service, which is BS. What good is all that body if I'm just getting a blowjob? Did a little more poking around and she posts with this old hag, "red ruby".
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/602420157917
Her ad states the same no FS for SS nonsense, which means they're either buddies or working for the same guy. Bleh.
And I have a vague recollection of the red ruby involved in some ripoff scenes here, but a quick search isn't finding anything.
Sinfull Starr is cute, would definitely hit it, but man proceed w caution. Lot's of red flags.









Reply With Quote






