Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 683 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7029

    Madison Stacks

    Saw her 3 weeks ago. She was friendly accommodating open menu. No clock watching. I've tried to contact her again but like most these grls she can't keep a working phone. She's gf with the cute Skye the brazilian grl. I have had no luck to contact them both for a 3 sum.

  2. #7028

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sinfull Star works with Ruby. Yes Ruby has been called out for ripping mongers off. The boyfriend would hide in the room, and after money was exchanged he would threaten the monger and they would keep the money. A provider whom I knew and passed away not long ago had told me how Ruby and the boyfriend schemed the whole thing, because he was jealous of the mongers. They were doing this in Turnersville, I gave a warning along time ago, anybody working with those 2 are in my no-fly zone.
    Thanks for the update. I will ask SinStar to come with me to a room to avoid bs. Ruby is not the type I like. I also had Rubys facebook pop in my people you may know lol

  3. #7027

    Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/856-571-8931

    She gave me an address near the heritages in gloucester city. I drove around and didn't feel safe. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6463.jpeg‎  

  4. #7026

    Looking for petite perky tittie girls

    New on the site. I'd appreciate some help finding a reliable petite white provider. Sorry if this isn't the right section for such a request. I don't trust the escort sites to find someone reliable. Either message me or post on the forum Thank you gents.

  5. #7025

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A girl I was dating before asked me one morning to help her shave, she didn't want to cut herself. Needless to say, that was a major turn on, as soon as I finished shaving her, we had a major sexual action right there in the shower.
    There's a grl in trenton Ellie has a full Bush. She's kinda crazy tho.

  6. #7024

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her she ripped someone off two months ago search her name you'll see the report.
    Thank you for the intel.

  7. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/856-206-8789

    I have seen her shopping walmart mt laurel. I have sent her a text waiting for a response. Any intel?
    Do not see her she ripped someone off two months ago search her name you'll see the report.

  8. #7022

    Mt Laurel

    https://callescort.org/856-206-8789

    I have seen her shopping walmart mt laurel. I have sent her a text waiting for a response. Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6449.jpeg‎  

  9. #7021

    She wants cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I think those are older pics of the other "Starr" that was pregnant a few months ago. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that's her. At the time looked to be full term, and had some pretty major party damage.

    My review of her is post 6643
    Thanks She's trying to scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6433 Copy.jpg‎   IMG_6433 Copy.jpg‎  

  10. #7020

    Some days you're the Fire Hydrant, some days you're the Dog.

    So I commented on this before but I found mining the friend's list of a STG Facebook provider sometimes yields a UTR. IF you lie in wait til they complain about their financial hardship, then swoop in to pay next month's phone bill can prove to be rewarding. Granted, you're not saving a ton of money but you generally get a cleaner girl because the action you are getting is not their main occupation and they readily justify it by saying, I needed the money so bad so what's a paid fling when I usually fuck for fun anyway.

    This conquest is a real winner, she's married and her husband is out of work. So the rules are, oral only and she wants to be serviced in the transaction. First the bad news, average looks, chunky ass and an extra 10 lbs around the belly. Good news, she comes freshly showered, likes to wear sexy bra and panty sets and can deepthroat a cock with no gag reflex. The only thing that makes me nervous is the married status. She tells me he is aware but I think otherwise.

    I going to play this one out with my head on a swivel. Phone bill is around $80 per month so the action is sporadic but after filtering the STG ads, this is not a bad alternative.

  11. #7019

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Star that just had the baby started in Reading working out of a low end hotel. She also went by "Blonde Beauty". She got pregnant here but was traveling back and forth to Kensington for Candy. She was probably dealing it out in Reading too. When she popped up in South Jersey over 8 months pregnant, I did not see her. Mainly because of the reviews here. She was not shooting in Reading and she really was beautiful, killer body, 21 or 22 YO, but looked 18/19. I did text her in South Jersey just did not make it down. Sinsful star is def not her.

    Blonde Beauty Star was great at her job but truth be told, she was a bi or lesbian and developed a relationship with a woman in Reading who managed the hotel she worked out of. So there was some drama every time I saw her.
    Who got her prego? Customer? Black baby I here.

  12. #7018

    Different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I think those are older pics of the other "Starr" that was pregnant a few months ago. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that's her. At the time looked to be full term, and had some pretty major party damage.

    My review of her is post 6643
    Star that just had the baby started in Reading working out of a low end hotel. She also went by "Blonde Beauty". She got pregnant here but was traveling back and forth to Kensington for Candy. She was probably dealing it out in Reading too. When she popped up in South Jersey over 8 months pregnant, I did not see her. Mainly because of the reviews here. She was not shooting in Reading and she really was beautiful, killer body, 21 or 22 YO, but looked 18/19. I did text her in South Jersey just did not make it down. Sinsful star is def not her.

    Blonde Beauty Star was great at her job but truth be told, she was a bi or lesbian and developed a relationship with a woman in Reading who managed the hotel she worked out of. So there was some drama every time I saw her.

  13. #7017

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sinfull Star works with Ruby. Yes Ruby has been called out for ripping mongers off. The boyfriend would hide in the room, and after money was exchanged he would threaten the monger and they would keep the money. A provider whom I knew and passed away not long ago had told me how Ruby and the boyfriend schemed the whole thing, because he was jealous of the mongers. They were doing this in Turnersville, I gave a warning along time ago, anybody working with those 2 are in my no-fly zone.
    I used to knock Ruby down when she was on Broadway cim and cip she was also thinner in a good way all this before she got that BS with her boyfriend, I see she now saying no AA and men is blk a guess other skin are easier targets definitely caution with her.

  14. #7016

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I think those are older pics of the other "Starr" that was pregnant a few months ago. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that's her. At the time looked to be full term, and had some pretty major party damage.

    My review of her is post 6643
    Starr used to be a good time, then she was using like there is no tomorrow, recently she had her baby. I take them fresh before they hit the wall.

  15. #7015

    Ruby the con artist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Sooo, I've had some back and forth text with Sinfullstarr. Last communication was her telling me that short stay is 120 and no full service, which is BS. What good is all that body if I'm just getting a blowjob? Did a little more poking around and she posts with this old hag, "red ruby".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/602420157917

    Her ad states the same no FS for SS nonsense, which means they're either buddies or working for the same guy. Bleh.

    And I have a vague recollection of the red ruby involved in some ripoff scenes here, but a quick search isn't finding anything.

    Sinfull Starr is cute, would definitely hit it, but man proceed w caution. Lot's of red flags.
    Sinfull Star works with Ruby. Yes Ruby has been called out for ripping mongers off. The boyfriend would hide in the room, and after money was exchanged he would threaten the monger and they would keep the money. A provider whom I knew and passed away not long ago had told me how Ruby and the boyfriend schemed the whole thing, because he was jealous of the mongers. They were doing this in Turnersville, I gave a warning along time ago, anybody working with those 2 are in my no-fly zone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape