Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 16529
-
04-19-23 07:50 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 60Stopped by there to see what all the buzz was about and I can tell you that Angel does not have C cups. I would say A to maybe B. She is young, but otherwise, nothing to get excited about. I took a look and told them I'd stop by later which I didn't. The new location is cleaner than most AMP spots.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 21:04 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 216Jacksonville Beach Massage- Coconut Tree Spa
It is right on the main drag and I wasn't sure about parking. I parked a block away in the beach parking lot. Place is called Coconut Tree spa now. Walked in was led back to a room with two tables and a couch with a restroom. It's looks like it is a converted house, it's a little dated and could use some paint, but it wasn't dirty.
Upul (was the young late 20 something that led me back. I heard two other voices in my time there. She was average looking and had a loose fitting top with a skirt on. Real CC cups, with an ass and legs that could use some exercise. I would give here a 5. 5, but being that young is a plus.
No TS. She went into a standard AMP massage with an oil on my back. I was able to reach up her skirt and feel the nice young ass. She climbed on my back and sat on my butt and gyrated a round. After about 20-25 minutes came the flip. We settled on 180. It was too much but I am on vacation and she was young. After stripping down she climbs over my head for a 69 CBJ. Rides me cowgirl while I played with her nice titties. I took her standing mish and K9. Then I eyed the couch, so I pulled her over to ride me. After 15 minutes or so we when back to the table for a 69 HJ.
She was a good fuck but she was pretty quick to get me out the back door afterwards. With the lack of TS, and the upcharge I will probably pick a different place next time thru town.
-
04-18-23 20:58 #13377Banned Member

Posts: 48Close! Orange Park.
Originally Posted by Mbx5184
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 18:26 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 354Tian tian
Tian tian is good to go. Only L1 and the ladies are a bit older but it's only 40 house fee for HH. Average massage but it's a good go to when I'm lazy because it's close to me as well. The other one they told me an hour minimum for any extras so I chalked that up to a waste of time and never went.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 18:23 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 354Ha
Ok. Maybe you were lost and in Orlando?
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 14:34 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 197Independents
Hi Kid. Yes. The scene here still sucks. Thanks for the heads up. Any independents offering FBSM or FBSM + FS that are worth a premium? How about the FS ladies. Any stand out? I prefer more mature providers. Most of the younger ones are not worth the bs. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 10:05 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 412About the same
Hey Southgate I'm originally from the Hudson Valley and have mongered in Albany many times.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
Just like upstate, the AMP scene here is pretty lame. At least upstate Ny scene used to be, maybe it's better now. Here. They are sometimes attractive but always old Af.
If you read the reviews about the AMPs, and the woman, you will find them to be very subjective.
Enjoy your stay.
-
04-18-23 09:35 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 197She is from Albany NY
Hey YungC,
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
I am coming to Jacksonville next week, so I stopped here to see what I can find. Lucky for y'all I did and spotted this.
She has been in the Albany NY area for years and has an awful reputation. She will talk your ears off non-stop and it is about as sexy and sensual as getting a hand job from an auto mechanic. She gives a crappy massage, she wears sweats, may take her top off but you probably would prefer she didn't, you can't touch her, she will give you a terrible hand job, and you will walk away knowing all of her life's problems.
Don't walk away. Run. Seriously, I usually give most poor providers the benefit of the doubt that they may have had a bad and don't say too much. But this one has lots of bad reviews and no good ones. Other than the ones she wrote. Save your money. Short of getting ripped off - the worst money I ever spent in the hobby
Any suggestions for an out of town visitor are appreciated.
Happy Hunting.
-
04-18-23 00:02 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone seen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/201311141248
Anyone seen? Her post seems to look like it gets cheaper the fatter you are? 😂.
But interesting.
-
04-17-23 22:43 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 316Based on some older reviews.
I remember some older reviews saying that there was either pure legit massage or maybe an L1, but these were very old reviews and not only personnel but owners change hands every other week it seems, so you never know.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
I've been to AMPs that haven't been reviewed for a while and found that more service was offered then had been previously reviewed so you never know. Every day is different, every provider is different, and as always, YMMV.
Just take 1 for the team and don't go in with high expectations other than hopefully a half decent massage and you can't lose that way.
It is a really convenient location, so I too am interested to stop in at some point.
-
04-17-23 20:48 #13369Banned Member

Posts: 48Angela at Lotus Spa (Formerly QQ)
She is, without a doubt, my favorite AMP girl. I dreamt of her on Sunday. We started with a TS and she got playful, as usual. She spent some extra time with the fellas as a pre-massage teaser. Back to the room and she stripped down to her panties, showing off her perfect 32 Cs and a juicy little butt. She wouldn't let me lie face down, as she already had me in the full upright position and decided a BBBJ would be more fun. She was right! After a few minutes of that and my roaming hands, I flipped over and her magical hands kneaded the knots out. Another flip and she got on her birthday suit, climbed up and there was 69 reasons to be grinning. She lets you know when it feels good, when it feels great and when she's ready for more as she fits your jacket on with her tongue. As she bounced on my groin, I watched her perfect tits jiggle and admired her immaculate nipples. We then went bow wow and the glove was full! She did a little more grinding and then signaled for tapout. "Lay down and relax, baby. " was all she had to say as she slid out of the room for a hot towel and cleaning up. The house got 70 and Miss Angela got a 30 bonus on top of her normal 150. What a great day!
-
04-17-23 18:32 #13368Banned Member

Posts: 590There is. I've seen Joy and Judy and can confirm they are different people. Judy is older.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 17:02 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 174Confused
I saw Joy at Aja for a massage. She appears to be in her 30's, maybe 5' 4". She was a nice looking lady. Not a 10 but above average. Is there a Judy working there too?
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 12:59 #13366Banned Member

Posts: 590Judy
Ok I saw Judy and she's not ugly, you're going overboard. She's older, reminds me of like your mom's attractive friend that you'd bang.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 19:57 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 314I thought mentioning those that have raved about her should get their eyes check would explain, but yes. Not a looker at all.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



