Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26479

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to get her to schedule. She has a different excuse everyday, it seems. Tell me your secret.

    .
    I texted with her yesterday. She really has a lot of issues she has to deal with right now. I think it's going to be hit, or miss right now with her. Just be persistent, I guess.

  2. #26478

    Lucy

    I can't seem to get her to schedule. She has a different excuse everyday, it seems. Tell me your secret.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Drove down from Dayton and saw Lucy earlier this week. I had seen her twice before and really enjoyed each visit. I had seen she has had some "not so good reviews", so I wanted to see what was going on. Her texting was sparse through the weekend but improve late Sunday night. I had found out she was having some health and personal issues that were occupying her time. I arrived around 9:15 in the morning and she was up and ready. She knew if she did not text me that morning, I would not make the trip. So, we played for about 50 minutes and she was clean, fresh, and most important, fun. We got dressed and I took her to a Dr. Appt. And then to Wendy's for lunch and back to her place where we played for another 45 minutes. Her menu is the norm, BBBJ and CFS. I enjoyed DATY, 69, FIA and FIV with her. I love spinners and she is thin. She needs to gain 10 to 15 pounds for sure, Love her B cups and her nipples. I know she is flighty. She runs off to the bathroom for you know what. I just tolerate that. Because I enjoy her personalty and spunk. She has her issues but she treats me right and I appreciate that. She told me some mongers were mean to her at times. No girl in this business deserves that. Their life's are tough enough as is. Be nice. Messy incall, but I have seen a lot worse. I see Lucy as a great value. Of course, YMMV. Be safe.
    .

  3. #26477

    BBW Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    A link and / or screenshot would be helpful..
    This is what the number pulls up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/5137783483

  4. #26476

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Wish EB would cut down on all the scam ads. Anyhow, this one looked real. So I texted her. Asked for a face pic and reviews. Which she sent pics of. Rates were good. . 8 qv /1 hhr /1. 5 hr. She asked if I minded dogs. I said I don't mind. She had him in cage. I guess that's her insurance you will pay up. LOL. Typical disorganized motel room. She's about 5'9" thick, with nice big tits. We stripped. She laid on her back. I couldn't resist sucking those big brown boobies. She seemed to enjoy our time. After sucking from the side, did mish for awhile. Then she got on top for cg. She did it well, so it made me finish early. That's first time I haven't gotten a BJ first. She did smell good to me. I would repeat because I like big women, and the service was good. I didn't get a name her number on ad is 513-778-3483. Didn't watch the clock or ask for money up front, which was really nice.
    A link and / or screenshot would be helpful..

  5. #26475

    BBW Latina

    Wish EB would cut down on all the scam ads. Anyhow, this one looked real. So I texted her. Asked for a face pic and reviews. Which she sent pics of. Rates were good. . 8 qv /1 hhr /1. 5 hr. She asked if I minded dogs. I said I don't mind. She had him in cage. I guess that's her insurance you will pay up. LOL. Typical disorganized motel room. She's about 5'9" thick, with nice big tits. We stripped. She laid on her back. I couldn't resist sucking those big brown boobies. She seemed to enjoy our time. After sucking from the side, did mish for awhile. Then she got on top for cg. She did it well, so it made me finish early. That's first time I haven't gotten a BJ first. She did smell good to me. I would repeat because I like big women, and the service was good. I didn't get a name her number on ad is 513-778-3483. Didn't watch the clock or ask for money up front, which was really nice.

  6. #26474

    Info Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a name or information on this one? She has posted for a long time but I can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/426014984912

    Thanks for any help.

    SH.
    She goes by Bella on EB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/127508206

    Stay Safe MN.

  7. #26473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Was BBBJ and daty available?
    I myself never met, if your post / question was directed to me.

    I was replying.

  8. #26472

    Info Request

    Can anyone provide a name or information on this one? She has posted for a long time but I can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/426014984912

    Thanks for any help.

    SH.

  9. #26471

    Latina

    Was BBBJ and daty available?

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Only Latina lady review.

    Laines, Hope this helps.

  10. #26470

    Yes it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Laines  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of ads on LC for Latinas. The obviously fake pictures remind of the hotel Asian ads. Could this be a similar situation? Has anyone bit the bullet on one of these?
    I tried one of these ads today. Listed at Springdale (I know its a no fly zone).

    When contacted the number, reply was very similar to Hotel Asian ad. 150 hhr, 200 hr. Parked at the hotel, got the room number. She was in early 30's latino with good shape, avg face. The pic he shared didn't match the person. She's not bad looking though. Covered everything. This gal can speak only spanish. She used phone to translate and communicate few things. Overall, an average experience. Will I repeat this girl? May be not.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Body - 8/10.

    Face - 5/10.

  11. #26469

    About to take the plunge

    Its drier than death valley here on the east side. About to take the plunge here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/127343708.

    Has anyone seen her before?

  12. #26468

    Lucy

    Drove down from Dayton and saw Lucy earlier this week. I had seen her twice before and really enjoyed each visit. I had seen she has had some "not so good reviews", so I wanted to see what was going on. Her texting was sparse through the weekend but improve late Sunday night. I had found out she was having some health and personal issues that were occupying her time. I arrived around 9:15 in the morning and she was up and ready. She knew if she did not text me that morning, I would not make the trip. So, we played for about 50 minutes and she was clean, fresh, and most important, fun. We got dressed and I took her to a Dr. Appt. And then to Wendy's for lunch and back to her place where we played for another 45 minutes. Her menu is the norm, BBBJ and CFS. I enjoyed DATY, 69, FIA and FIV with her. I love spinners and she is thin. She needs to gain 10 to 15 pounds for sure, Love her B cups and her nipples. I know she is flighty. She runs off to the bathroom for you know what. I just tolerate that. Because I enjoy her personalty and spunk. She has her issues but she treats me right and I appreciate that. She told me some mongers were mean to her at times. No girl in this business deserves that. Their life's are tough enough as is. Be nice. Messy incall, but I have seen a lot worse. I see Lucy as a great value. Of course, YMMV. Be safe.

  13. #26467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Latina Review

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109101747

    This girl is 100% real, 100% hot AF.

    That is her in the pics, except for the two face pictures of a white girl which are there for no reason I could guess. Beautiful tits, ass like a shelf not even a little jiggly, and a closely trimmed peach. If she was a little bit shorter I would be back there today, and most days. As she stands, she's about 5'6 or 7 of hot Latina ass! Lisa is either not too chatty, or maybe she doesn't speak english super well, but we were able to communicate well enough to get the job done. WILL REPEAT!

    Anybody else got any Latina recommendations?
    Only Latina lady review.

    Laines, Hope this helps.

  14. #26466

    Raw dogging

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once back in early 2021. Started with condom but after I slipped it off and she said cool and I fucked her in all three holes and nutted deep in her ass. It was exciting as hell. But went to go get tested asap and came back clean but never saw her again.

    FYI. Raylee was notorious as well for barebacking and I pretty much barebacked her the 5 times I saw her. Felt bad for dudes eating that pussy, but I will admit she was tight and felt good. Nutted deep in her every single time too. Good old days, after she went global, I stopped seeing her.
    Spin the roulette wheel. It's going to land on your number sooner or later.

    Don't raw dog.

  15. #26465

    Hotel Latinas?

    I've seen a lot of ads on LC for Latinas. The obviously fake pictures remind of the hotel Asian ads. Could this be a similar situation? Has anyone bit the bullet on one of these?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape