Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 17717
-
04-17-23 14:51 #12077Senior Member

Posts: 740Look who's back posting
-
04-17-23 14:49 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 418Never seen her- however make sure that you check ALL her pics, as the first ones show a girl with a great body (old) the newer pics she is much heavier.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 14:05 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 177Penny
Anyone seen this gal? Looks really familiar, part of the St Charles group from few years ago?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-time/55489962
-
04-17-23 12:57 #12074Regular Member

Posts: 7I see her fairly regularly. I didn't notice pits but Bush is sometimes shaved. She is down to HH or QV only now.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 11:57 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 258At first I thought it was her, but it's not.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 11:18 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 340Henny
I saw Henny recently and had a great time. Besides CBJ, which was still good by the way, it was a full GFE session and she was open to basically anything I was into. She's also a great kisser with a fantastic body as expected for a 20 year old. Maybe I got lucky and got her on the right day, but she was very friendly and fun to chat with in the beginning of the session and also accommodating during with multiple different positions. I won't disagree on the her being a bit pricey but the quality of the provider and the experience in general made it worth the price of the admission IMHO.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 09:55 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 170Her P411 account came back up recently.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 22:23 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 457Ashley Martins
That's wierd. I saw her last year when she was through. 90 minutes, 3 pops, lots of positions, lots of dfk, daty, enthusiastic, etc. 🤷8205;9794;65039;. Take that as you will.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 11:55 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 479Who's fault is it?
Your original post on her basically said she was ugly as hell. Ya think that might have something to do with it since things seem to have gotten back to her?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 15:23 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 53RIP [URL]rubmd.com[/URL]
It's been dead for a few weeks. Looks like it's over for rubmd.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 14:50 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 88Looks good but is the worse EVER
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7197.htm?cat=1
Guys save your money. This person is the worst experience I ever had. She won't even let you touch her. She is just terrible with a horrible attitude.
-
04-15-23 12:36 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 411Rubmd
I've had problems opening rubmd for a couple days. Anyone else?
Can open this, rubrankings, etc so it's not my iPad blocking it.
-
04-15-23 06:55 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 447Nope not her.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:23 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 479Under the radar.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:10 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 489Henny
Thanks for the info. Her donations are very high was about to try to reach out but is she the same who was by the airport always had a bad review Christina, or Angeline always changed her name?
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





