Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28804

    Inflation

    Anyone seen this one. I was told it used to be 80 bucks and all 3 holes were open no limits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Web capture_18-4-2023_144118_tryst.link.jpg‎  

  2. #28803

    Looks Hot. Balloon KNot

    Look at that balloon knot! Wow. .

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]

  3. #28802
    Quote Originally Posted by VetSD  [View Original Post]
    Chase rarely works because of her busy school schedule. Raven had a threesome with me and my wife.

    https://sirensva.com/
    I am nominating your wife for Wife of the Year.

  4. #28801

    No teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her once. No teeth. Backed out. Don't remember if she had a name.
    You must not ever had a gummy, if not you missed out on a great event.

  5. #28800
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her once. No teeth. Backed out. Don't remember if she had a name.
    Haha, she ghosted me as I got to her notel. I guess she did me a favor.

  6. #28799

    Erica

    Saw Erica a little while ago https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/682775737510 She is a cute, short thick girl. She did duos with Jess in the Fall. Comms are the usual, but once you've met she is more responsive. She is very friendly and hospitable. Services on ad are accurate, and she is pretty submissive. She gets into it and is accommodating. She did turn the lights down a lot, but it wasn't total darkness. She stayed on the East End in the area she used to work out of before. I didn't ask about the QV, but hh and hr rates are reasonable especially the hour. I look forward to repeating my visit soon.

  7. #28798

  8. #28797
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajors  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8757776.htm?cat=1

    Overall not worth it. Pictures are 100% accurate, she is hot but mechanical and will rush you. Only has rates for an hr and hr+hhr but in my dream I was there for maybe 15 minutes. Rushed through a BJ, wasn't even hard after a minute and she's trying to climb on top. That didn't work so another minute or less of BJ and then she wants doggy, then missionary. None of that was working since I wasn't hard and felt like I was being shoved out of the room. Eventually had me masterbate while she did in my face, got herself cleaned up when I came and started watching videos on YouTube or TikTok while I cleaned up and dressed. YMMV but this was some of the worst that I've had.
    I'm sorry this happened to you. It's happened to me too and a perfect example of why I gave up on travelling Latinas with no review history. Their photos are awesome but when you show up you tend to find a lot of silicone (tits, ass, lips, etc.), covered everything, poor english, a shitty attitude and a rush to get you out the door. Unfortunately I've had it happen too often so I'm done. Especially since there are way better options out there for the prices these girls are charging. I guess we all live and learn.

  9. #28796

    Chloeeee

    Save your money and time.

    Avoid her at any cost.

    She has Golden P. Syndrome, where you're not allowed to touch her at all, do like a gloryhe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/198694530132

  10. #28795
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I swear I recognize this provider but I can't seem to place her. Anyone know about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...2/526421305413..
    I went to see her once. No teeth. Backed out. Don't remember if she had a name.

  11. #28794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    How would you pay the deposit? With a credit or debit card?
    I generally pay any deposit by chopping the $ up into flushable pieces and sending it via the toilet.

  12. #28793
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 48

    Got help

    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    I like them clean. Is she still working?
    I don't think she's hooking anymore.

  13. #28792
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    For the threesome?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to add anything on top of the fee siren charges?
    Private message me. The girls don't want details given out to the general public.

  14. #28791
    Quote Originally Posted by VetSD  [View Original Post]
    Chase rarely works because of her busy school schedule. Raven had a threesome with me and my wife.

    https://sirensva.com/
    Did you have to add anything on top of the fee siren charges?

  15. #28790
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Still working?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her at willow lawn ihop. She has gained all her weight back. Small bbw didn't recognize her at first. She looks like she's keeping clean so good on her.
    I like them clean. Is she still working?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape