Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Empty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    LOL full again.
    Emptied again LOL.

    Orlo69.

  2. #12392

    Full again

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    In box is clear..
    LOL full again.

  3. #12391

    Natalia

    She's amazing LOL, contacted her in a pinch! She's always very responsive. Anyhow opted for the quick visit and off I went on my way. I pulled up to address and parked and gave her a couple of mintues to get ready. She text me to come in that door was open. As I walk into the room their she is looking as beautiful as always. She offered me a shower, but I had just had one before showing up because I only had time for the quick visit. I get comfortable and lie face down on the massage table and proceed to conversate a bit. I see her put a nice amount of coconut oil on her hands and rubs them together. She lays them on my back and starts gently stroking them up and down, I could feel her big tits lightly rub on my back and all over my body. She gently spreads legs a bit to reach in between and service the tools. That's when the lights dimmed and the magic started. She gently caressed and fondled them before taking them into her mouth. All this from behind and all I could feel is him growing inside her throat. All sloppy and wet she slides that tongue up to her sweet spot! This women really enjoys doing it for men! It truly was an experience. She asks me to flip over so that she can be in front and I do as I'm asked. She sucks to completion and I explode all over her face!! Where she proceeded to slap it on her face and blow bubbles!! It was so hot!! She brings in a warm towel and I held off to the shower to clean up. Again it was a great experience!

  4. #12390

    Natalia

    Big shout-out to DrP for connecting me with Natalia, I was finally able to see what everyone was talking about. This was a wild session, I've never seen a provider who likes TUMA so much, she spent a lot of time back there. Its not typically my thing but I met it happen to see where it went.

    She gave me a light massage, sucked on the boys and Junior from behind which was impressive. Overall it was just a wild ride, ended the dream with a titty fuck while she was on her knees and in busted all over those nice big titties of here's. She proceeded to rub them all over and then sucked off the last drops from junior. Crazy time and I'm just adding to the already stellar reviews people have had of her, only did the half hour this time since it was my first time with her so I need to go back to do the full dream.

  5. #12389

    Jersey / sarah screening

    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her before but she's always been on my radar. With OBT drying up due to uncle's crackdown I figure it's time to see a verified provider instead of playing potential bait and switch roulette on AS, MP, etc.

    Just wanted to confirm if she is still active in that regard before I see one of her 'gatekeepers', Jerseygirl or Maitlandmom. I'm considering Jerseygirl since I don't know much about Sara. Thoughts?
    Both are great options. Two very different ladies in terms of physical but both are great providers with great BBBJ that would rank in the top 5 in Florida. Sarah is very much the girl next door type and Jersey is the sexy MILF / Pawg type. You won't go wrong with either one. Both are accessible via pm on here.

  6. #12388

    Re: M1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw a report that she saw an existing client last week. I have messaged her a couple times and she's communicated with me I just wasn't able to visit in the time that she had available but she definitely offered me an appointment. Has she seen you before?
    I have not seen her before but she's always been on my radar. With OBT drying up due to uncle's crackdown I figure it's time to see a verified provider instead of playing potential bait and switch roulette on AS, MP, etc.

    Just wanted to confirm if she is still active in that regard before I see one of her 'gatekeepers', Jerseygirl or Maitlandmom. I'm considering Jerseygirl since I don't know much about Sara. Thoughts?

  7. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if M1 L still sees clients? I get the feeling she's gone all in on the content side and has dialed back meetups?.
    I saw her a few weeks back. She's lost some weight, still sexy as hell and her services is top notch.

  8. #12386

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if M1 L still sees clients? I get the feeling she's gone all in on the content side and has dialed back meetups?

    If anybody can comment.

    Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure I saw a report that she saw an existing client last week. I have messaged her a couple times and she's communicated with me I just wasn't able to visit in the time that she had available but she definitely offered me an appointment. Has she seen you before?

  9. #12385

    Michelle1 L

    Does anybody know if M1 L still sees clients? I get the feeling she's gone all in on the content side and has dialed back meetups?

    If anybody can comment.

    Thanks.

  10. #12384

    Keri

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsph7  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt your experience but I have to say that I have not found that to be the case. I've seen the lovely and enthusiastic Keri on eight occasions. The very first time, she texted me at the appointed hour to say that she needed another 20 minutes. One other time, I didn't get a response to my confirming text for about an hour so I delayed my departure but she eventually did respond and we began a few minutes past schedule. Every other time, she was ready +/- 5 minutes of our agreed time.

    There were several reports last year that she ghosted on agreed dates (not to me) but those have been pretty much cleaned up and I don't recall any reported issues in the last 6 months. Because of the drive distance, my approach is to tell her when I am leaving and ask for a confirmation. If the confirmation is not received, then I will abort (but that has not happened yet).

    And I have to conclude by reiterating what I've said many times before: Keri has the best tits you'll find.
    Yup, great tits and decent head. Last visit was a 30 minute wait in my car in the driveway. When you only have "so much" time to monger, everything has to click. Needless to say the little head won and I wasted a visit when I should have left.

    I can only vouch for my experiences.

  11. #12383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Hey! Clear your inbox.
    Your turn to clear your inbox.

  12. #12382

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Mainly wanted to thank Vino for the info and connecting me with Jenna. Little spinners aren't usually my type but this girl is special IMO. Great service (Maitland Sarah / Keri level BBBJ), great attitude, awesome place that was very safe and clean. She was squeaky clean herself and very much GFE. Like an actual girlfriend. Idk how long she plans on staying but I am going to see her as much as I can. Comfort wise she reminded me of UTR Candy that used to be in Sanford (my ATF). Everything that has been said about it is legit.

    I don't know how Vino, Orlo and all you other UTR finders work your magic but I always appreciate it.

    Stay safe boys.
    OB,

    This was exactly my experience today with Jenna. She's a real sweetheart GFE and her incall is totally safe. She's got a fine bubble butt that's built for doggie and a sexy pair of legs to wrap around yr hips or head. I will repeat. Check with Vino for digits and please treat her nice. Thanks Vino.

    OO.

  13. #12381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Visiting / Seaworld Area

    Hi Orlando crew. I've been out of the game for awhile but visiting Orlando for a few days and staying in the Seaworld area. Any recommendations for someone in this area or that would do outcalls to an upscale hotel? My first time visiting Orlando and don't really know my way around or areas very well, a quick search on STG had limited results so not sure if this is a bad area to find a date or if there are areas close by too. Thanks in advance!

  14. #12380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Keri, is super unreliable and doesn't seem to own a clock, so be prepared to wait beyond your appointment time. If you do see her, she is very accommodating and you will leave happy.
    I don't doubt your experience but I have to say that I have not found that to be the case. I've seen the lovely and enthusiastic Keri on eight occasions. The very first time, she texted me at the appointed hour to say that she needed another 20 minutes. One other time, I didn't get a response to my confirming text for about an hour so I delayed my departure but she eventually did respond and we began a few minutes past schedule. Every other time, she was ready +/- 5 minutes of our agreed time.

    There were several reports last year that she ghosted on agreed dates (not to me) but those have been pretty much cleaned up and I don't recall any reported issues in the last 6 months. Because of the drive distance, my approach is to tell her when I am leaving and ask for a confirmation. If the confirmation is not received, then I will abort (but that has not happened yet).

    And I have to conclude by reiterating what I've said many times before: Keri has the best tits you'll find.

  15. #12379

    Thanks

    Inbox freed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for another insightful report, Opus. BTW, your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape