Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 18219
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Keri, is super unreliable and doesn't seem to own a clock, so be prepared to wait beyond your appointment time. If you do see her, she is very accommodating and you will leave happy.
    I don't doubt your experience but I have to say that I have not found that to be the case. I've seen the lovely and enthusiastic Keri on eight occasions. The very first time, she texted me at the appointed hour to say that she needed another 20 minutes. One other time, I didn't get a response to my confirming text for about an hour so I delayed my departure but she eventually did respond and we began a few minutes past schedule. Every other time, she was ready +/- 5 minutes of our agreed time.

    There were several reports last year that she ghosted on agreed dates (not to me) but those have been pretty much cleaned up and I don't recall any reported issues in the last 6 months. Because of the drive distance, my approach is to tell her when I am leaving and ask for a confirmation. If the confirmation is not received, then I will abort (but that has not happened yet).

    And I have to conclude by reiterating what I've said many times before: Keri has the best tits you'll find.

  2. #12383

    Thanks

    Inbox freed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for another insightful report, Opus. BTW, your inbox is full.

  3. #12382

    Orlando Walkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    While visiting do not go anywhere in Polk county.
    I will add Orlando to the list, LEO has been hitting the usual Quarters pretty hard lately for their provider round-ups. Stick with direct digits from mongers. Be safe out there.

  4. #12381
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming down from Michigan the 2nd week of May. I was looking to have some fun. I'll be in the St. Pete area but I'm willing to drive to have some fun. If anyone has any digits they are willing to share please pass them along. Looking to spend around 500-1 k. Would prefer a younger provider but that is not a must. Thanks in advance.
    While visiting do not go anywhere in Polk county.

  5. #12380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    In box

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Hey! Clear your inbox.
    In box is clear.

    Orlo69.

  6. #12379

    Sorry for typos

    I will be coming down from Michigan the 2nd week of May. I was looking to have some fun. I'll be in the St. Pete area but I'm willing to drive to have some fun. If anyone has any digits they are willing to share please pass them along. Looking to spend around 500-1 k. Would prefer a younger provider but that is not a must. Thanks in advance.

  7. #12378

    Great Info

    Thank you for another insightful report, Opus. BTW, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Late report. Had a one-hour session with UTR Kate and it was, as always, sublime. Light massage, ample teasing, some roaming and a delightful finish. The longer you are a client, the more exquisite the finish. Price was right, 120 + tip. I've been seeing her long enough that Kate knows to talk a lot in the first 15 minutes and then to get quiet and enjoy the ambience and the touch. Love her location on Fairbanks very close to I-4. RufusTFirefly is the gatekeeper.

  8. #12377

    PICs

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    She is here for a week, I've banged her twice and she is looking for friends to hang out with. DM me for her number.
    Any pictures of this hottie?

  9. #12376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming down from Michigan the 2nd week of may. Was looking or have some fun I'll be in St. Pete but I'm willing to drive and have some fun. If anyone has any digits please pass them along. Looking to spend around 500-1 k. Please me out. Thanks.
    Per session?

  10. #12375

    Michigan visitor

    I will be coming down from Michigan the 2nd week of may. Was looking or have some fun I'll be in St. Pete but I'm willing to drive and have some fun. If anyone has any digits please pass them along. Looking to spend around 500-1 k. Please me out. Thanks.

  11. #12374

    Clear inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Well gents like I said I had to revisit Sophia this week after last week's encounter I just can't get enough of her. Like someone mentioned before the red outfit she wore was stunning on her it brought junior to attention right away! Sophia is not a clock watcher so we hung out a bit doing some heavy petting before the fireworks started. She was very accommodating in all the positions I asked of her. DFK, FIV, DATY, Mish, doggie, ending with an amazing BBBJ. She told me that she was going to try and have in call more often which is great! It will make it much easier for me to see her..
    Hey! Clear your inbox.

  12. #12373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    Well gents like I said I had to revisit Sophia this week after last week's encounter I just can't get enough of her. Like someone mentioned before the red outfit she wore was stunning on her it brought junior to attention right away! Sophia is not a clock watcher so we hung out a bit doing some heavy petting before the fireworks started. She was very accommodating in all the positions I asked of her. DFK, FIV, DATY, Mish, doggie, ending with an amazing BBBJ. She told me that she was going to try and have in call more often which is great! It will make it much easier for me to see her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #12372

    Kate

    Late report. Had a one-hour session with UTR Kate and it was, as always, sublime. Light massage, ample teasing, some roaming and a delightful finish. The longer you are a client, the more exquisite the finish. Price was right, 120 + tip. I've been seeing her long enough that Kate knows to talk a lot in the first 15 minutes and then to get quiet and enjoy the ambience and the touch. Love her location on Fairbanks very close to I-4. RufusTFirefly is the gatekeeper.

  14. #12371

    Natalia

    Had the pleasure of seeing this pleasurable babe this week. As many have stated her menu opens up greatly after she's comfortable with you. She gives a nice massage and her kisses are great. She's I to assume play, as far as you tuma / rj guys go, that's not my thing, I had to tell her no, LOL, but we found plenty else to do. Love a slow BBBJ and her kisses, as others have stated, she's just a pleasure to be with, a sexy brunette that knows how to treat a guy. I'll definitely see her again. Orlo69 is the keeper of her # so PM him for her digits.

  15. #12370

    Sarahmaitland

    Finally caught up with the GOAT Maitland Mom. It had been too long since I have seen her. Few more grey hairs between us but the time I had was the same great service as always. Anyone looking for her she has a handle on here just send a DM to her. Went through the positions with her three pops later I was left bow legged and had a new name given to me of "oh fuck oh shit". She has been reviewed plenty of times on here don't have to give a ton more details. Had her over my place used the best pussy delivery service Uber to transport. She's one of the few providers I would fully trust coming over my place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape