Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 18236
-
04-17-23 11:10 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 1150She is
I'm pretty sure I saw a report that she saw an existing client last week. I have messaged her a couple times and she's communicated with me I just wasn't able to visit in the time that she had available but she definitely offered me an appointment. Has she seen you before?
Originally Posted by TntDynamite
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 11:06 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 66Michelle1 L
Does anybody know if M1 L still sees clients? I get the feeling she's gone all in on the content side and has dialed back meetups?
If anybody can comment.
Thanks.
-
04-17-23 08:23 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 487Keri
Yup, great tits and decent head. Last visit was a 30 minute wait in my car in the driveway. When you only have "so much" time to monger, everything has to click. Needless to say the little head won and I wasted a visit when I should have left.
Originally Posted by Wsph7
[View Original Post]
I can only vouch for my experiences.
-
04-17-23 07:20 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 330Clear your inbox
Your turn to clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 22:51 #12382Senior Member

Posts: 963Jenna
OB,
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
This was exactly my experience today with Jenna. She's a real sweetheart GFE and her incall is totally safe. She's got a fine bubble butt that's built for doggie and a sexy pair of legs to wrap around yr hips or head. I will repeat. Check with Vino for digits and please treat her nice. Thanks Vino.
OO.
-
04-16-23 18:24 #12381Senior Member

Posts: 119Visiting / Seaworld Area
Hi Orlando crew. I've been out of the game for awhile but visiting Orlando for a few days and staying in the Seaworld area. Any recommendations for someone in this area or that would do outcalls to an upscale hotel? My first time visiting Orlando and don't really know my way around or areas very well, a quick search on STG had limited results so not sure if this is a bad area to find a date or if there are areas close by too. Thanks in advance!
-
04-16-23 16:15 #12380Senior Member

Posts: 113I don't doubt your experience but I have to say that I have not found that to be the case. I've seen the lovely and enthusiastic Keri on eight occasions. The very first time, she texted me at the appointed hour to say that she needed another 20 minutes. One other time, I didn't get a response to my confirming text for about an hour so I delayed my departure but she eventually did respond and we began a few minutes past schedule. Every other time, she was ready +/- 5 minutes of our agreed time.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
There were several reports last year that she ghosted on agreed dates (not to me) but those have been pretty much cleaned up and I don't recall any reported issues in the last 6 months. Because of the drive distance, my approach is to tell her when I am leaving and ask for a confirmation. If the confirmation is not received, then I will abort (but that has not happened yet).
And I have to conclude by reiterating what I've said many times before: Keri has the best tits you'll find.
-
04-16-23 13:42 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 300Thanks
Inbox freed up.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 11:34 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 187Orlando Walkers
I will add Orlando to the list, LEO has been hitting the usual Quarters pretty hard lately for their provider round-ups. Stick with direct digits from mongers. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 10:40 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 887While visiting do not go anywhere in Polk county.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 08:42 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 1170In box
In box is clear.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
04-16-23 01:06 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 102Sorry for typos
I will be coming down from Michigan the 2nd week of May. I was looking to have some fun. I'll be in the St. Pete area but I'm willing to drive to have some fun. If anyone has any digits they are willing to share please pass them along. Looking to spend around 500-1 k. Would prefer a younger provider but that is not a must. Thanks in advance.
-
04-16-23 00:37 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Info
Thank you for another insightful report, Opus. BTW, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 00:15 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 202PICs
Any pictures of this hottie?
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 21:14 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 330Visiting
Per session?
Originally Posted by PacoTaco
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





