The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiana. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiana. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    If you like the spaghetti noodle down there instead of the Philly cheesesteaks, you in the wrong bidness.

  2. #819
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    36-40

    So I log on to that rubs site and my membership is gone. Apparently, they do not take my credit card or somethin. No loss. Not every girl is 36-40. Mary is much younger.

  3. #818
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Momma Mia, Pappa Doveroso

    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiana. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiana. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Italiana.jpg‎  

  4. #817
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Momma Mia, Pappa Doveroso

    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiano. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiano. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Italiana.jpg‎  

  5. #816
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lompoc

    Assuming trump is convicted, how exactly does a former president entitled to secret service protection, serve a prison sentence?

  6. #815
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cda

    Seems like posting third party content is getting harder to get through here.

    Just google Los Angeles city attorney and Figueroa.

  7. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Cinco de Mayo is also Toungsten Memorial Day. Quoted is his last post ever on this forum which he posted one year ago.
    How do we. Know the great Toungsten has. Passed. On?

    He. Could be suffering from senile dementia and. Forgotten his login here.

    He. Could be. In a.coma.

    He. Could have retired.

  8. #813

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    It's well documented how much I couldn't stand the guy. And it wasn't out of the ordinary for our back-and-forth to end up on the 'LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club' thread. But on this day, I'd be remiss to not acknowledge that his posts were all about non-upcharge girls.
    This is my first time in La La Land. I was wondering where my post went. I didn't interact with Toungsten too much, so the worst I could say about him was that he was lazy about deleting periods from his daily availability posts. I do respect his consistency though, and he did mostly talk about no-upcharge girls. I respect that too. Imperfect as he may have been, he was still one us, so RIP to him.

  9. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Cinco de Mayo is also Toungsten Memorial Day. Quoted is his last post ever on this forum which he posted one year ago.
    It's well documented how much I couldn't stand the guy. And it wasn't out of the ordinary for our back-and-forth to end up on the 'LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club' thread. But on this day, I'd be remiss to not acknowledge that his posts were all about non-upcharge girls.

  10. #811

    Toungsten Memorial Day

    Cinco de Mayo is also Toungsten Memorial Day. Quoted is his last post ever on this forum which he posted one year ago.

  11. #810
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Drunk posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Good information guys. I love you!

    I also respect all the Korean providers and their smile service which we all adore. I can just want to add that I play both sides. But we should love ourselves more, meaning, Love Yourself. Money is shit, and then we die.

    Temptation is a fools game unless you have a strategy. Buy your own benzo.

    Fuck me!
    WTF. Sorry everyone. I had just learned my shitcoin mooned and was in disbelief. Think we are going to have to have a party when I return.

  12. #809
    [QUOTE=FarFarAway;6411551]This isn't the obvious thread for this, but there isn't really one on this topic. So I just want my friends to see it.

    I am driving down the 405 today. I see an electric vehicle ahead. License tag:

    EATWATT.

    Now, of course, it runs on electricity, electric power is measured in watts. That must be how they got it through the DMV. I must admit, it is one of my favorite meals.

    I am reminded of someone who recently was not permitted to get.

    LUVTOFU./QUOTE]Just say it out loud.

  13. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the obvious thread for this, but there isn't really one on this topic. So I just want my friends to see it.

    I am driving down the 405 today. I see an electric vehicle ahead. License tag:

    EATWATT.

    Now, of course, it runs on electricity, electric power is measured in watts. That must be how they got it through the DMV. I must admit, it is one of my favorite meals.

    I am reminded of someone who recently was not permitted to get.

    LUVTOFU.

    Who was a vegetarian and eats a lot of tofu, evidently.
    Ah, and just for clarity (you'll kick yourself) .

    Eat twat.

    LOL.

  14. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the obvious thread for this, but there isn't really one on this topic. So I just want my friends to see it.

    I am driving down the 405 today. I see an electric vehicle ahead. License tag:

    EATWATT.

    Now, of course, it runs on electricity, electric power is measured in watts. That must be how they got it through the DMV. I must admit, it is one of my favorite meals.

    I am reminded of someone who recently was not permitted to get.

    LUVTOFU.

    Who was a vegetarian and eats a lot of tofu, evidently.

    I moved this to the fight thread because IN fucking Evitably there are going to be a ton of foxites that have to make some political commentary about electric vehicles which will cause the MSNBSers to respond and blah blah blah

    I added this because there was nothing wrong with your post though I'm not sure I understand why EATWATT could be considered risqu but that's just me being thickheaded, I moved it because it will probably start fights and I can just let them go here.

    A2
    Aye-aye, Captain. .

  15. #806

    Post without a home

    This isn't the obvious thread for this, but there isn't really one on this topic. So I just want my friends to see it.

    I am driving down the 405 today. I see an electric vehicle ahead. License tag:

    EATWATT.

    Now, of course, it runs on electricity, electric power is measured in watts. That must be how they got it through the DMV. I must admit, it is one of my favorite meals.

    I am reminded of someone who recently was not permitted to get.

    LUVTOFU.

    Who was a vegetarian and eats a lot of tofu, evidently.

    I moved this to the fight thread because IN fucking Evitably there are going to be a ton of foxites that have to make some political commentary about electric vehicles which will cause the MSNBSers to respond and blah blah blah

    I added this because there was nothing wrong with your post though I'm not sure I understand why EATWATT could be considered risqué but that's just me being thickheaded, I moved it because it will probably start fights and I can just let them go here.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape