Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 16508
-
04-16-23 17:48 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 536Tall Brittany snowflake
Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.
-
04-15-23 07:16 #15247Senior Member

Posts: 229If you notice, my post said "today" and I posted at 3:33 pm. I never go there at night. I picked her up at around 2 pm, and if you park at a certain store during the day and wait for a little while, you'll almost always see a girl or two, but they are usually the really old and ugly ones. Tanya actually lives in a truck that's parked beside a business down the road and she walks from there, to the speedway and back. The girls are there, but the quality is hit or miss. You can still find Kassidy, Amy, Joanna, and little Ashley at times walking around.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 23:44 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 180I live around that area, and I have not seem anything after dark despite doing a loop twice a week or so if out and about.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
Not claiming you didn't find her. Agreeing Cahoon is shit for the hobby. I can honestly say after 9 pm I have no seen a single girl in that area in months. Either my luck sucks, they are MIA, or they moved streets and I don't know where to look.
-
04-14-23 23:30 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 536Tall Brittany or snowflake
She's the WSW that walks with her head down alot. She's kinda tall.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 21:19 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 416Who
Been cruising through there for work. Haven't seen to much worth picking.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Pipe approves this message.
-
04-14-23 12:22 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 536Creampie
Where did you blow your load bro?
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 11:10 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 536Snowflake
Just seen her about a few hours ago strolling down lane Ave into the Applebee's lot. She was looking nice today with short white shorts on and a flower top. I don't know why I want to pop this chics poop chute so bad. You mongers stay safe.
-
04-12-23 15:33 #15241Senior Member

Posts: 229Tanya on Cahoon
Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.
We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.
-
04-11-23 14:46 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 450Edgewood
Area is currently very hot. Saw at least 7 patrol vehicle out and only one SW crossing the street heading towards the Wawa. Patrol parked there as well. Careful out there.
-
04-10-23 23:27 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 536Skills
Well how is her sucker?
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:25 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 190Bullshit
Julian is not in the same league as ktg, much less a close 2nd. Speaking from experience. Don't know about the 10 min thing.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 01:06 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 536Julian
This is the stud gf of carrie that's visiting uncle. I had a convo with her and she tried to convince me that her head was only 2nd to KTG! And she doesn't give head more than 10 minutes. Now does this means she's draining my balls within 10 minutes or she quits in 10 mins? Any you mongers been sucked dry by this chic?
-
04-09-23 18:55 #15236Senior Member

Posts: 37She was only my second pickup there, buy that describes her.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 09:30 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 536Tall Brittany
Just seen her strolling by fuel island. She has on black flowered pants and house shoes. You mongers be careful if you want to dip your stick.
-
04-06-23 21:36 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 424I'm kinda new to the Edgewood loop, is she the skinny white lady with short curly brown hair?
Originally Posted by Zoinksjax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






