Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15248

    Tall Brittany snowflake

    Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.

  2. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    I live around that area, and I have not seem anything after dark despite doing a loop twice a week or so if out and about.

    Not claiming you didn't find her. Agreeing Cahoon is shit for the hobby. I can honestly say after 9 pm I have no seen a single girl in that area in months. Either my luck sucks, they are MIA, or they moved streets and I don't know where to look.
    If you notice, my post said "today" and I posted at 3:33 pm. I never go there at night. I picked her up at around 2 pm, and if you park at a certain store during the day and wait for a little while, you'll almost always see a girl or two, but they are usually the really old and ugly ones. Tanya actually lives in a truck that's parked beside a business down the road and she walks from there, to the speedway and back. The girls are there, but the quality is hit or miss. You can still find Kassidy, Amy, Joanna, and little Ashley at times walking around.

  3. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.

    We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.
    I live around that area, and I have not seem anything after dark despite doing a loop twice a week or so if out and about.

    Not claiming you didn't find her. Agreeing Cahoon is shit for the hobby. I can honestly say after 9 pm I have no seen a single girl in that area in months. Either my luck sucks, they are MIA, or they moved streets and I don't know where to look.

  4. #15245

    Tall Brittany or snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Been cruising through there for work. Haven't seen to much worth picking.

    Pipe approves this message.
    She's the WSW that walks with her head down alot. She's kinda tall.

  5. #15244

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Just seen her about a few hours ago strolling down lane Ave into the Applebee's lot. She was looking nice today with short white shorts on and a flower top. I don't know why I want to pop this chics poop chute so bad. You mongers stay safe.
    Been cruising through there for work. Haven't seen to much worth picking.

    Pipe approves this message.

  6. #15243

    Creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.

    We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.
    Where did you blow your load bro?

  7. #15242

    Snowflake

    Just seen her about a few hours ago strolling down lane Ave into the Applebee's lot. She was looking nice today with short white shorts on and a flower top. I don't know why I want to pop this chics poop chute so bad. You mongers stay safe.

  8. #15241

    Tanya on Cahoon

    Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.

    We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.

  9. #15240

    Edgewood

    Area is currently very hot. Saw at least 7 patrol vehicle out and only one SW crossing the street heading towards the Wawa. Patrol parked there as well. Careful out there.

  10. #15239

    Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Julian is not in the same league as ktg, much less a close 2nd. Speaking from experience. Don't know about the 10 min thing.
    Well how is her sucker?

  11. #15238

    Bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    This is the stud gf of carrie that's visiting uncle. I had a convo with her and she tried to convince me that her head was only 2nd to KTG! And she doesn't give head more than 10 minutes. Now does this means she's draining my balls within 10 minutes or she quits in 10 mins? Any you mongers been sucked dry by this chic?
    Julian is not in the same league as ktg, much less a close 2nd. Speaking from experience. Don't know about the 10 min thing.

  12. #15237

    Julian

    This is the stud gf of carrie that's visiting uncle. I had a convo with her and she tried to convince me that her head was only 2nd to KTG! And she doesn't give head more than 10 minutes. Now does this means she's draining my balls within 10 minutes or she quits in 10 mins? Any you mongers been sucked dry by this chic?

  13. #15236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda new to the Edgewood loop, is she the skinny white lady with short curly brown hair?
    She was only my second pickup there, buy that describes her.

  14. #15235

    Tall Brittany

    Just seen her strolling by fuel island. She has on black flowered pants and house shoes. You mongers be careful if you want to dip your stick.

  15. #15234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoinksjax  [View Original Post]
    Just ran into Heather near Commonwealth and Edgewood. Good vocal skills and not bad for her age (probably 40's). Few blocks behind the Shell.

    No phone, so no digits.

    Was at Lane earlier today, but the energy felt weird. Like the area was hot.
    I'm kinda new to the Edgewood loop, is she the skinny white lady with short curly brown hair?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape