Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51961
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing by walking. You make an appointment with a provider and it should be held for you. You were being very generous by telling you that you were on your way; sorry, but it's HER FUCKING JOB to proactively text / call you to inform you that she was pushing you back 25 minutes or more. Lily yanked your chain and you drove all the way over there for nothing. And since you are a regular there, you should expect better treatment. That is one of those situations where you should have told her on the phone that you were a regular, you made an appointment, and you'd like to know why she doesn't honor it. Put the heat on her, don't settle for 25 minutes of "free massage" from someone doing the one-handed fakeout. You don't have to be an asshole to Lily, you have to be firm.

    And yes, so many of you mongers blow off your appointments (no call no show) that most massage girls are always going to take the food in front of them rather than wait. But that's a bullshit excuse, particularly for a regular. Don't put up with it.
    Wiseacre, you are correct on so many levels. That being said, in Lily's shops for every guy that walks out pissed off (a regular or not), another monger will happily walk in. It's her "business model". Unfortunately, you get no extra points for loyalty in that "model". It's Lily's world and we just have to live in it (or not).

  2. #51960

    Intro

    Afternoon gents. 1st post here. Been lurking for a while. I've only been to one of the places others here have reviewed. Yuki BTW, last year. My 1st time. Grace took me for more than I needed to spend, as I have learned. I live on the south side, so I don't get to the northern areas too often.

    I have found some happiness in a couple of spots on the south side. I'm not sure about posting names and business names yet. Don't want to get anyone in trouble.

    Think Fayetteville. I haven't gotten, or asked for, more than the standard HJ ending, so your experiences may differ. Don't know how many of you are married, but I am. Pretty happy but my wife aint going to oil and rub me for an hour!

    I see that PMs are an option here, so if anyone wants to trade a little info I'm open to that.

  3. #51959
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    I need to build the nerve to pay this one a visit. I'm always hesitant because of its right off the main highway.
    I doubt you be seen. I park with front side of my car facing the highway so my tags can't be seen. If you feel like you going to be seen, wear a jacket and hat.

  4. #51958
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that is May. Every few minutes she will ask you if either you are OK or if the massage is OK. The entry fee was 70 and I tipped her 60 and she was fine with that. She will act like she has not seen you in a while, but in my case, that was true, because I have not seen her since 2018. As far as FS goes, I was able to get her down to her bare ass (cute ass) and I also got up and caressed her from behind. I pretended I was going to bend her over, but she said, "don't want baby. " and started laughing. I'm sure she was joking about that, but, maybe if you brought your own protection and more money, you never know. Also a great idea to go early because that's what time I went in. I got there around noon.
    I need to build the nerve to pay this one a visit. I'm always hesitant because of its right off the main highway.

  5. #51957
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoThere  [View Original Post]
    No FS. Shop fee is 70 for the hour. Tip whatever you want, as always. No matter what, she will be happy to see you and tell you it's been a long time. She's a bit of a talker and you will probably be the first customer of the day if you go before 1.
    Yep, that is May. Every few minutes she will ask you if either you are OK or if the massage is OK. The entry fee was 70 and I tipped her 60 and she was fine with that. She will act like she has not seen you in a while, but in my case, that was true, because I have not seen her since 2018. As far as FS goes, I was able to get her down to her bare ass (cute ass) and I also got up and caressed her from behind. I pretended I was going to bend her over, but she said, "don't want baby. " and started laughing. I'm sure she was joking about that, but, maybe if you brought your own protection and more money, you never know. Also a great idea to go early because that's what time I went in. I got there around noon.

  6. #51956
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage total,? Is she FS? PM with more details if you don't want to share them on here.

    Thanks for the feedback tho.

    Stay safe.
    No FS. Shop fee is 70 for the hour. Tip whatever you want, as always. No matter what, she will be happy to see you and tell you it's been a long time. She's a bit of a talker and you will probably be the first customer of the day if you go before 1.

  7. #51955

    ZR May

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Ask for May. Only big tittied girl there. There is another woman but she has average body. I just walked in and got May. I think I lucked out LOL. You may want to call for an appointment though. Just have fun. She'll do the rest.
    What was the damage total,? Is she FS? PM with more details if you don't want to share them on here.

    Thanks for the feedback tho.

    Stay safe.

  8. #51954
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading some reviews of ZR in Marietta. Thinking of heading out there next week. Who is the best one to get a Russian from? Or who is the one w the biggest set of racks there that I can set an appt. What should I request? Any advice before heading there? Any do's or donts?
    Ask for May. Only big tittied girl there. There is another woman but she has average body. I just walked in and got May. I think I lucked out LOL. You may want to call for an appointment though. Just have fun. She'll do the rest.

  9. #51953

    Zr

    I've been reading some reviews of ZR in Marietta. Thinking of heading out there next week. Who is the best one to get a Russian from? Or who is the one w the biggest set of racks there that I can set an appt. What should I request? Any advice before heading there? Any do's or donts?

  10. #51952
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSearcher  [View Original Post]
    I would check out rainbow in Buford, let me know what you think.
    Most providers st Rainbow on Buford are beyond upper 40..

  11. #51951
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing by walking. You make an appointment with a provider and it should be held for you. You were being very generous by telling you that you were on your way; sorry, but it's HER FUCKING JOB to proactively text / call you to inform you that she was pushing you back 25 minutes or more. Lily yanked your chain and you drove all the way over there for nothing. And since you are a regular there, you should expect better treatment. That is one of those situations where you should have told her on the phone that you were a regular, you made an appointment, and you'd like to know why she doesn't honor it. Put the heat on her, don't settle for 25 minutes of "free massage" from someone doing the one-handed fakeout. You don't have to be an asshole to Lily, you have to be firm.

    And yes, so many of you mongers blow off your appointments (no call no show) that most massage girls are always going to take the food in front of them rather than wait. But that's a bullshit excuse, particularly for a regular. Don't put up with it.
    Another worsened thing is that some mongers tipped more than what has been standard for the same services they have been receiving. Good girls are willing to cancel or delay your appointment to serve those who tipped more and override your appointment.

  12. #51950
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I would've stayed. You would've gotten 25 minutes from Lily plus an additional hour from your provider. So 85 minutes massage for a 60 minute price. Lily's massages suck because she does it with one hand while her phone in the other hand texting or taking calls or what not. But her back walking skills are pretty good.
    You did the right thing by walking. You make an appointment with a provider and it should be held for you. You were being very generous by telling you that you were on your way; sorry, but it's HER FUCKING JOB to proactively text / call you to inform you that she was pushing you back 25 minutes or more. Lily yanked your chain and you drove all the way over there for nothing. And since you are a regular there, you should expect better treatment. That is one of those situations where you should have told her on the phone that you were a regular, you made an appointment, and you'd like to know why she doesn't honor it. Put the heat on her, don't settle for 25 minutes of "free massage" from someone doing the one-handed fakeout. You don't have to be an asshole to Lily, you have to be firm.

    And yes, so many of you mongers blow off your appointments (no call no show) that most massage girls are always going to take the food in front of them rather than wait. But that's a bullshit excuse, particularly for a regular. Don't put up with it.

  13. #51949

    Li

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl7  [View Original Post]
    Li Massage has been on my rotation for several years now and the owner / manager Lily is very caring (aka great business lady). In the past couple of times I have seen her 'bait and switch' which is very annoying. She has built a good business that it feels like she does not mind losing some customers.

    I called last week for Helen and set up a time. Then texted I was on my way. Lily then called me and said Helen was busy but another provider was available. I reluctantly went in. Only to find the other provider was also busy as well and had to wait for 25 minutes!

    Lily in her own charming way volunteered to massage until the provider was available. It was a turn off. And I just walked out. May be it was just me.
    I had Helen a few days ago. My appt. Was at 10:00 when they open so I always get who I'm there to see. Everything was going great till just after the flip when I about to do some utc on top. But then Helen wants to negotiate the tip. She wanted $70 but I'm trying to do my part in keeping tips reasonable so I held my ground at $60. It totally spoiled the mood. I'll go back to Li but probably not for Helen.

  14. #51948
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl7  [View Original Post]
    Li Massage has been on my rotation for several years now and the owner / manager Lily is very caring (aka great business lady). In the past couple of times I have seen her 'bait and switch' which is very annoying. She has built a good business that it feels like she does not mind losing some customers.

    I called last week for Helen and set up a time. Then texted I was on my way. Lily then called me and said Helen was busy but another provider was available. I reluctantly went in. Only to find the other provider was also busy as well and had to wait for 25 minutes!

    Lily in her own charming way volunteered to massage until the provider was available. It was a turn off. And I just walked out. May be it was just me.
    I would've stayed. You would've gotten 25 minutes from Lily plus an additional hour from your provider. So 85 minutes massage for a 60 minute price. Lily's massages suck because she does it with one hand while her phone in the other hand texting or taking calls or what not. But her back walking skills are pretty good.

  15. #51947

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    OK, I recently moved up north, and after being out with a combination of two back surgeries and CoVid, I think I'm due to finally treat myself. So (B / C / A) that is my main route. Need some help from my friends here.

    I thought I had struck gold at Sun Spa in Buford, but the sign on the door says it is closed forever. Arggghhhh. Could really use some advice for Buford. I have seen Spring, but don't know if it is worth the visit.

    I drive by Exit 14 every day. There are a couple of places off of 20 and Market Place but I don't know if it is worth the effort as I have seen no reviews.

    Finally, Alpharetta. I have seen a couple of things about Star and Lilly but haven't tried them. You guys have any advice. Ideally looking to stay relatively close to 400 and exit 9 north.

    There used to be a couple of Asians working out of an apartment in Duluth in the 5300 block of PI, but I haven't seen an add for them in a while.
    I would check out rainbow in Buford, let me know what you think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape