Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 18050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12785

    I haven't missed her, but

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the Dark Fairy? I miss her car and outcall bbbjs, she was one of the few that would travel to Richmond / Berea for a reasonable donation.
    If you need a fix she has several vids on xnxx, or maybe it's youporn.

  2. #12784

    Whoa dispair, and agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery

    Take a look at Vegas STG.

  3. #12783

    Dark Fairy

    What happened to the Dark Fairy? I miss her car and outcall bbbjs, she was one of the few that would travel to Richmond / Berea for a reasonable donation.

  4. #12782

    Let us know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I'm setting up a meeting later this evening.
    PM if you prefer.https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cerberi-...ington-1025713#erotic.
    Please give a review if you see her.

  5. #12781

    Cerberi

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I'm setting up a meeting later this evening.
    PM if you prefer.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cerberi-...ington-1025713#erotic.
    Love to know how it goes. Love to meet her sometime myself.

  6. #12780

    Stephanie. Erotic monkey

    If you have a number for her please dm me. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know she has a profile on SA. She is active again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-3c84a92e1edd
    .

  7. #12779

    Natasha

    Saw her quite a few times a couple years back. Same pictures today.

    Great ass, nice fake tits. Face not so good. Was pretty good provider until she got too much into drugs. Haven't seen her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    What is the word on Natasha, hot pics? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

  8. #12778

    Looking in Morehead

    Can anyone recommend a girl in or around Morehead? I'll be there this Friday and Saturday and need some fun in the evening at my hotel. Send a link or number please. DM me or leave comment

  9. #12777

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some reviews on here? Is she legit? PM me if you don't want to reply publicly. She has incredible pictures, just wondering if she is legit. Thanks!
    She's legit but can be hit or miss. Most recently miss from the last time I seen her a couple months ago. To her credit she has one of the best bodies in the game. Nice fake tits on her, her face not so much.

  10. #12776

    Cerberi

    Anyone have any experience with her? I'm setting up a meeting later this evening.
    PM if you prefer.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cerberi-...ington-1025713#erotic.

  11. #12775

    Natasha near St. Joe

    Can we get some reviews on here? Is she legit? PM me if you don't want to reply publicly. She has incredible pictures, just wondering if she is legit. Thanks!

  12. #12774

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Angie in Richmond lately? I know she's been very very discrete. I had been talking to her then she went silent.
    Who is she?

  13. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/917991489248

    I reached out to Kim tonight via text. She responds 2.5 hours later. After a few back and forth texts and she sends me a face pic I am on my way to her place on the northeast side of town. Takes me about 20 minutes to get there. I text her when I arrive to get which place it is. CRICKETS, damn I hate that. I text again nothing. I left after about 15 minutes. Not a light on in the place. Don't waste your time although she is pretty if that's really her.
    Agreed, don't waste you time. My one and only visit with her was bad. She's a clockwatcher and everything is covered (no BBBJ). Limited positions, says she can't be on top and doggie hurts her knees. Main event is on the couch and she kept telling me to hurry. I knew it was going to be bad when I walked in and her apartment had a bad stink to it, then when she spread her legs the kitty wasn't fresh either. After a few mintues of being rushed, I said I can't do this anymore so I got up, got dressed and left without saying anothet word. I had never done that before but it was necessary. I will not repeat.

  14. #12772

    She's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/923551188980

    Has anyone seen her. Would love to try but I thought I'd ask for more info.
    She can be fun on the right day. It's better if you pay over a q. V. Price though. She's no user (as far as I can tell or see).

  15. #12771

    Angie in Richmond

    Anyone seen Angie in Richmond lately? I know she's been very very discrete. I had been talking to her then she went silent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape