Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 43526
-
04-18-23 15:02 #37961Senior Member

Posts: 180Family fka Yaya Braintree
Went back here recently and saw the same girl, although from what I gathered, her name is Shirley. Agree on the description. She's like a poor man's Sunny imo LOL. She had the typical Sunny outfit on. Got the same services for the same damage, except I only did 30 minutes so it was 140 total instead of 160.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
My only concern, which I guess is more of a personal preference thing, is that she dumped a lot of oil on my dick before the CBJ. CBJ was good but felt like it was because of the oil instead of her actual skills. Other than that, she's great. Massaged every single inch of my body except my head which was nice.
When I left, another girl popped out of a room, said bye to me, and popped right back in the room. I was a bit far from her but from what I can tell from a far, she looked more attractive than Shirley imo. Didn't get a name. Would've asked but again, she popped back in the room pretty fast. I think she had a leg tat and appeared to have a nice body from what I can tell. Lots of lipstick on but seemed more of my type of girl though. Anyone know who that might be based off the description? Could be Tiffany based off recent reviews of the place but not sure.
-
04-18-23 11:34 #37960Senior Member

Posts: 45Mature Asians
Here's the link.
Mature Asians in Quincy.
-
04-18-23 09:38 #37959Senior Member

Posts: 248Link
Can you post a link?
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 17:24 #37958Senior Member

Posts: 45Stoneham DD
Hey dude,
Thanks for pointing me into the right town.
That def looks like the one. I'm going this Thursday or the next.
Here's another place that I've been to 4 times. It's in Quincy.
Two pleasantly attractive older ladies. Check the STG site. Scroll down until you find this number. 413 3XX 75 xx. It's a guaranteed one hour 1.80 of Excitement.
-
04-17-23 13:32 #37957Regular Member

Posts: 17Pretty sure this is the AMP in Stoneham at Montvale ave by play again sports. There's def a DD there and the place is above.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 08:39 #37956Senior Member

Posts: 174I wonder who they got then, because I'd be very interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 08:34 #37955Senior Member

Posts: 174I'll say right now that the parlor on Rt 1 in Ipswich is NOT what you're looking for. Went there over the weekend, and the person I got was middle age. She was also the only one there.
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
Youngest I had seen in the area was at an apartment in Revere about a year and a half ago. Although this young lady was so young that I was almost afraid that she shouldn't be there. At most she was 20. No clue if she's still there, and the mamasan of the place is who I got the other two times I've been there. The last time being summer last year.
-
04-17-23 08:14 #37954Senior Member

Posts: 45Melrose DD?
Would love to try this place on my Thursday day off.
But the 2 DDs that I know of in Melrose are just 1st floors. No biz above them. Perhaps I'm missing one. Only DD I know that comes to mind is in Malden across from the Station. Help with a little extra info, I'll recommend to you & anyone else interested to go try out Fayette at North Q YMMV.
-
04-16-23 22:42 #37953Senior Member

Posts: 4555X Main 'Tham
First time posting. Would like to contribute. But I'll begin by saying that most times I visit AMPs, I'm thinking with my 2nd Head. Looks are not important to me. So I go pay a visit at 55X Rose & I get the younger one, age 30 ish, and just like a movie with a Great Ending, that's how my experience went. Menu varies, but no FS.
Waited a week and paid a second visit to same spot to try out the older lady. Another Great Ending, but with limits. But left satisfied nevertheless. I would repeat with both of them.
-
04-16-23 20:13 #37952Senior Member

Posts: 68Melrose
I went to the place above DD recently on a weeknight.
The place was dead and only Selina was there. She's probably late forties, has a belly, B cup, not a looker, does massage by the numbers.
Now on the plus side, she really did try. I think she has comes from a foot massage place because that part was great. Good attitude, polite, appreciative, did not haggle. Top was off even without me even asking. Put on my socks and shoes for me, etc. The mamasan of the place need to train her to give quality massages if they want to stay in business.
I usually avoid this place because they don't have doors except for one of the rooms. But, they had great talents. I don't know if they are all gone now.
-
04-16-23 15:27 #37951Senior Member

Posts: 293Just south of NH border, under age 30?
I've hit most of the NH places within 30-40 minutes of NH Seacoast, and usually I am just fine seeing the 40-60-ish YO regulars. But this week, I would really love to see someone on the younger side, under 30 and cute / sexy. Don't need FS or BJ, just a HJ with a younger gal. Hoping for north of Danvers or the Methuen area?
Z.
-
04-16-23 12:05 #37950Senior Member

Posts: 2121I have turned and walked. Easiest is to ask for a particular girl and if told no say you will be back later. Actually had one case an older provider at 2 Main I tried to walk, she talked me into staying. She was so over eager that I got up and got dressed. I left the difference of the house fee on the table. She knew I was a regular by the way I talked about Wie and Jojo. She insisted on a full refund and that I not say bad things. I then walked over to Angela who changed from jeans to her leather mini skirt with full length zipper. Had a wonderful session with her but since she won't get on the table I wanted more so stopped in High st for a roll. An expensive but satisfying day.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 11:20 #37949Regular Member

Posts: 1Ocean Weymouth
Does anyone know what happened to the girls that previously worked here don't know their names but one had scars on chest and one wore very bright lipstick.
-
04-15-23 23:34 #37948Senior Member

Posts: 88First time ever disappointed in 732
Ok so I've been to 732 in 'tham a few times, excellent ladies and services so far. I went again a couple of days ago and drew "coco", in her 30's probably and not a looker at all. Quite far from my kind of lady actually.
Massage and tease were lackluster. On the flip I wasn't able to reach "happiness", since I wasn't interested in the lady at all. Her attitude was cool though, she was very sweet and tried a lot.
So what's the protocol here? If you go to a place and try a "new girl" but don't like her looks, do you just walk out? I thought about leaving but I didn't want her to feel bad.
-
04-15-23 16:51 #37947Senior Member

Posts: 153Funny Shit
It makes sense I guess to them, been there twice recently first the real Sunny and the the real Ling, haha. Another little cutie I seen there both times but haven't tried yet, May, can't wait!
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





