Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28781
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
    Can you send her a picture of a guy who looks like you but is not really you? It works for me. I don't trust facial recognition these days.

  2. #28780
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Bella Norfolk

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bella from eros? I was interested but location makes me wonder.
    Is this the same Bella from Norfolk?

  3. #28779
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    If that's the case with her then that's a decision I will always respect! Judging off her Facebook she seemed to have people in her life who would be willing to be a stable support system for her, but I also understand the rabbit hole you can go down when you have other individuals entering your life with a nefarious agenda who are able to isolate you from said support system.
    I thought she had completely retired.

  4. #28778
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoreDog  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. Anyone in the USA Advertising as a local escort agency is just begging to go to Federal prison in the first week they're open. They'd have to be the biggest morons in the world.
    Federal prison? Not quite but close enough 🤣128514;128064;129335;8205;9794;65039;.

  5. #28777

    Kudos

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her at willow lawn ihop. She has gained all her weight back. Small bbw didn't recognize her at first. She looks like she's keeping clean so good on her.
    If that's the case with her then that's a decision I will always respect! Judging off her Facebook she seemed to have people in her life who would be willing to be a stable support system for her, but I also understand the rabbit hole you can go down when you have other individuals entering your life with a nefarious agenda who are able to isolate you from said support system.

  6. #28776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.
    Notice I wrote "knew". The 3 guys I know / trust who have used the service got hard "no" for FS regardless of price. I'm sure there are girls doing more than dancing but it's definitely not all of them and I'm not eager to drop that much cash to find out.

  7. #28775
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.
    Absolutely correct. Anyone in the USA Advertising as a local escort agency is just begging to go to Federal prison in the first week they're open. They'd have to be the biggest morons in the world.

  8. #28774
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely hot looking and not the only one. If I knew ANYONE who had gotten for than a high priced dance from this service I'd have to give her a shout.
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.

  9. #28773

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
    I use to talk to this girl on insta did not know she started doing this.

  10. #28772

    Bella eros

    Anyone seen Bella from eros? I was interested but location makes me wonder.

  11. #28771

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I swear I recognize this provider but I can't seem to place her. Anyone know about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...2/526421305413
    Can't think of the name she used, was on the BLVD near Diamond before Clarion / Roadway. Photos definitely doctored up / or years passed / older looking and weathered last time. Has dentures and will remove them before the Dream or even before you show up. Do yourself a favor and pass on this one for sure.

  12. #28770
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    I took off break about 2 years cause Richmond scene was full of flakey overpriced girls and guys kissing board queen's ass. Come back decide might as well try Foxxy who dude said was a fantastic fuck. I read all the stories so not angry just amazed and wondering WTF. Called her set up appt at 95 motel. Get there and her friend is there can he stay in bathroom. Mind you she said 'he'.

    After saying hell no she says 5 minutes she will be ready. 10 minutes she says mom just showed up. 10 minutes after that her sister showed up. Then she says manager office called and said she got to pay extra if she has visitors. I notice this scraggly knock kneed WSW looking brownish hair chick run into office and fiddle around with what looked like atm machine. I see her run out and back to a room then I get text her husband soon to be ex just showed up and can I wait 10 more minutes. I was like sure and bounced.

    Got a text 2 hours later saying where are you I thought you were coming? This girl must have a talking pussy for any of you guys to rave about this sorriness.
    Lmao. I have been going out less and just trying to pick less occasionally off Eros. Yes it is more expensive but I have never had any issues there and never had to deal with this kind of crazy. Guess everyone has preferences but mine is low / no drama. Did get foxxy's number but based on the things I have read I didn't follow up on it, just seems not worth the trouble to hope it works out.

  13. #28769

    Velvet

    I swear I recognize this provider but I can't seem to place her. Anyone know about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...2/526421305413

  14. #28768

    Caroline Herrera

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8757776.htm?cat=1

    Overall not worth it. Pictures are 100% accurate, she is hot but mechanical and will rush you. Only has rates for an hr and hr+hhr but in my dream I was there for maybe 15 minutes. Rushed through a BJ, wasn't even hard after a minute and she's trying to climb on top. That didn't work so another minute or less of BJ and then she wants doggy, then missionary. None of that was working since I wasn't hard and felt like I was being shoved out of the room. Eventually had me masterbate while she did in my face, got herself cleaned up when I came and started watching videos on YouTube or TikTok while I cleaned up and dressed. YMMV but this was some of the worst that I've had.

  15. #28767

    Small world

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Trust and believe as much as I'd LOVE for just one more visit with Jackie, this chick definitely isn't her. Jackie has a small heart shaped tattoo by her eye that's missing in this chick's pics, alongside a chest tat as well. I do acknowledge the striking resemblance though.
    Just saw her at willow lawn ihop. She has gained all her weight back. Small bbw didn't recognize her at first. She looks like she's keeping clean so good on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape