Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 295 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4424
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #464

    Table showers & 99.9% legit MP situation

    Kitwalker. Dang a hospital patient? Woooow! Unenthusiastic HE's (from gf or otherwise) seem clinical / mechanical & are absolutely horrible in my opinion & leave you feeling like a hospital patient also in my experiences. Not into hard stuff like most on this board at all soo. I have never had a table shower. I've been meaning to try one one day, but question the cleanliness of them especially with bugs floating around at some of these sketchy places some of you guys love to get TS's at! What's the risk moreso of them not keeping them clean and getting a bacterial infection from them? . Anyone got a bacterial infection from them? I've read a couple people say that from these table showers in recent past on this or rather the Seattle board. I'm too much of a germaphobe, but may try a TS at this 99.9 legit MP (maybe 100%) spot (it is on RM's & has been talked as a tease on this USA sea board) that I go to. They have a TS, which Leads me to believe that extra's (maybe at least a HE is given by at least 1-2 of the 8-10 therapists). However, they do have signage on the wall stating that no extra's are allowed in each room, but I've been to a place in CA where one MPT's clearly had no cares in the world about that house rule & was breaking it. Been 4/5 times now to my go to for legit MP, and never heard or seen anything suspicious going on other than simple flirting. Only legit MP with normally dressed MTP's, but they do & have flirted for sure with me and this last newer MPT's I could tell maybe would offer HE once you get to know. But then again maybe not as she doesn't want to lose her job maybe.

    Its weird because a lot of veteran posters on here (both Seattle, la & sf bay MP forums) I have read that a TS, is 9 out of 10 times is an indicator that the MP isn't strictly legit. Perhaps it's because I've gone w my sig. Other 3 of the 5 x's that no tickle has even happened? I can't say the other night (being so long) that I wouldn't have minded a he, being it's been a great while. I may just go solo again with this newer provider that was the ultimate tease the other night tickling everything around & close & giggling the entire time, but no real "ok green light signal" blatant tickle. It was rather redic. Extreme B busting, how much tease at the end, but not the traditional tickle in the back really & always positioned far away when "flirty".

    Being that I take the SO here I didn't want to press it as that age old saying kept going off in my head "you don't s**t" where you eat! Thus, I didn't press it, but it's very tempting as a couple MTP's are flirty & cute as well as of course give good legit massage. Anyways I can imagine at my same MP I'm talking about, that the table massage is the same as your experience KitWalker (very mechanical) & I'll probably just get even more distance tease kind of stuff but guess I don't know unless I get one. I will say I research these boards more than I go out in these field like you guys and I've read mostly positive experiences with table showers (prior to the massage) from the 3 boards I've read over the years.

    Any advice &/ or experiences you all want to share with table showers, or my 99.9% legit place / situation would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #463
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    Who provides the best 4 hands in the Everett area?

    I got a decent 4 hands with Niko and Kiko at Pinee in Tacoma last December.

    Still searching for the ever elusive 4 hands with girl-on-girl action.

    DM if you prefer to share intel that way.

  3. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of their table shower at all. Aside from the annoying extra fee, that contraption they use made me feel like a hospital patient and was a buzz kill.
    Agreed. I fit in one like a sardine.

  4. #461

    Panda / Everett Mall Way

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of their table shower at all. Aside from the annoying extra fee, that contraption they use made me feel like a hospital patient and was a buzz kill.

  5. #460

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    I do like a ts but not paying extra unless I legit need that shower.
    I agree. Table showers can be fun though. I was a bit sweaty, so I wanted to try it for "Science".

  6. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.

    I stopped by Holly's Massage + Spa in Mukilteo. This place seemed legit. I was there after work, they had no openings. They require a. 2 tip with the massage fee. I couldn't try them out, since they were busy.
    I do like a ts but not paying extra unless I legit need that shower.

  7. #458

    Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. And I concur. I went down for an hour long massage. A table shower was not mentioned, but I might partake next time. Fairly attractive younger gal. She gave a decent massage, but practically no teasing. So much so that I wondered if I was only going to get a legitimate massage. But on the flip a towel was not even offered. So I knew where we stood. No attempted upsell. And she definitely did not cut my time short. My previous visit had upsell pressure and the time was less than paid for. Give the girls some love if a HE is all that you are after. It is worth it.
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.

    I stopped by Holly's Massage + Spa in Mukilteo. This place seemed legit. I was there after work, they had no openings. They require a. 2 tip with the massage fee. I couldn't try them out, since they were busy.

  8. #457

    Xanadu spa

    Anyone have a good experience here? DM / PM if you'd rather do that.

  9. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her holding you in to creampie? Sounds kinda hot.
    Yeah, what do you mean something was wrong?

  10. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Posted a no no link in the Seattle page, sorry about that. Quick report to make ameds. Stopped by Panda early evening. 40 hh, 20 add on for TS, passed. Decent massage upfront, would have preferred a bit more tease pre flip. Flip, light touch of nails along the body, nice no hassle trad ending. I kept it mellow, otc allowed, didn't try for more. Good conversation as her English was good, no pressure upsell, just a good overall quick visit. I'd go back.
    Thanks for the tip. And I concur. I went down for an hour long massage. A table shower was not mentioned, but I might partake next time. Fairly attractive younger gal. She gave a decent massage, but practically no teasing. So much so that I wondered if I was only going to get a legitimate massage. But on the flip a towel was not even offered. So I knew where we stood. No attempted upsell. And she definitely did not cut my time short. My previous visit had upsell pressure and the time was less than paid for. Give the girls some love if a HE is all that you are after. It is worth it.

  11. #454

    Panda, Everett Mall Way

    Posted a no no link in the Seattle page, sorry about that. Quick report to make ameds. Stopped by Panda early evening. 40 hh, 20 add on for TS, passed. Decent massage upfront, would have preferred a bit more tease pre flip. Flip, light touch of nails along the body, nice no hassle trad ending. I kept it mellow, otc allowed, didn't try for more. Good conversation as her English was good, no pressure upsell, just a good overall quick visit. I'd go back.

  12. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.
    Definitely a big no, Too many new young girls popping up in the Everett area.

    Offering hurried uninspired HJs with ridiculously upcharges. If You want a titty.

    Fuck, you're going to have to pay FS prices & go to Lynnwood!

  13. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.
    If you are asking me, then that would be a big no. Typical small natural Asian breasts. The shirt stayed on but over the clothes was fine.

  14. #451
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.

  15. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdawgg  [View Original Post]
    I was inquiring if anyone knows if there is a back or.

    Side entrance, or do you enter on Everett Ave?

    Thanks.
    I went there just last week. And yes, drive down the alley and there is a back parking lot. A quick review. There is a bell to ring, but the door was unlocked so I just entered. Cute slightly chubby young girl appeared when I went in, through the back. She asked if I wanted an hour, I was informed $60. The place has at least three rooms. I have been there before. But she was the only one that I saw at the time. She gave a so so massage without any real teasing. But when it came time for the flip a towel was not ever offered. Her English was really bad, or at least it seemed that way. I wanted just a HJ, but she talked me into a BJ. At this point it went rather badly. Terrible covered BJ, the worst I have ever had. And then a worse handjob in an attempt to finish. I am still tempted to return. She was rather cute and had wanted to upsell to full service. But if you want just a HJ or BJ forget it. 1. 6 total.

    You can also enter the alley from the south so that no one sees you turning off from Everett Ave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape