Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 927 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 13901
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10466

    Vegas intel

    Flying in for the week. Looking to stay below 150 tonight to "clear my mind" so I don't drop $700 on a dumb decision later in the week.

    Any go to, or sure thing recommendations would be appreciated. First time mongering in Vegas.

  2. #10465

    Michele

    Michele is back for a limited time! Heads out of town around the 20th so if you want to see her call her now! Unknown when she will return. I've seen her twice this week and have an appt for Tuesday. She's having trouble posting but I found an older post. GFE, bare, awesome MILF.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...horny/52569210

  3. #10464

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041
    . Recap....she shorted you time, was restrictive of services and tried to upsell you and you want to repeat? I would have walked when she said it was extra to suck her nips. What is wrong with you

  4. #10463

    Usually

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041
    Usually when a girl has cons like that, your 2nd visit will have even more cons.

  5. #10462

    Destiny

    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041

  6. #10461
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I bet that is negotiable. I asked her if she allows daty and her response was for the right price. That was mentioned prior to meeting up and she seemed like she really needed the money the day I met her.

    .
    I'd rather just go see a hot K-Girl. The rest can f-Off.

    I'm sick of the massive GPS that is a cancer on this hobby.

  7. #10460

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy1995  [View Original Post]
    Shay Golden is back in Vegas until Sunday.
    I'd be willing to bed she is even heftier than before.

  8. #10459
    Shay Golden is back in Vegas until Sunday.

  9. #10458

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I bet that is negotiable. I asked her if she allows daty and her response was for the right price. That was mentioned prior to meeting up and she seemed like she really needed the money the day I met her.

    .
    When there is an upcharge for that, I'm never interested. They should consider it a favor for that kind of service.

  10. #10457
    Honestly, I bet that is negotiable. I asked her if she allows daty and her response was for the right price. That was mentioned prior to meeting up and she seemed like she really needed the money the day I met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ? I'm not interested.
    .

  11. #10456
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Everything I look for in a provider. Beautiful, great looks, amazing body. She is very friendly and also the girl in the photo. Quoted at $$$ for hh CFS but got her at $$. Great time and very passionate. She does have extras available at the right $. I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/123077458
    No BBBJ? I'm not interested.

  12. #10455

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I've come across her ad and she is hugely preggo and about to pop any day.
    Yes I did see that. Wondering if she's open to BBFS or greek since she's prego.

  13. #10454

    Cosmo

    Quote Originally Posted by VintageSC  [View Original Post]
    In need of some research before visiting the area. What are the best quality hotels on the strip that do not require key card access to the elevators? I'm assuming all casino hotels require keycard access to use the elevators?
    No keys needed for the elevators and little to no security at the elevator banks.

  14. #10453

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.
    She was really short and was far from skinny even before she got pregnant. Very good BJ. I think most here won't think she's worth it unless they have a fetish for her body type. She asked for me to order a rideshare for her as a form of deposit, which I'm fine with because she can't just take the money and scam you.

  15. #10452

    Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.
    I've come across her ad and she is hugely preggo and about to pop any day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape