Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 37364
-
04-15-23 12:12 #28124Senior Member

Posts: 53Seven Mile Spa
Is open, no LE issues whatsoever. Looks like a competitor likely pranked them on Google. Maps does now show as open with business hours.
-
04-15-23 00:23 #28123Senior Member

Posts: 372Did they get raided by LE or something? I looked them up and Google maps say temporarily closed.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 20:40 #28122Senior Member

Posts: 9297 mile spa in livonia. It's 15 minutes of fame may be done.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:26 #28121Senior Member

Posts: 4357 mile spa.
Originally Posted by Monkey2019
[View Original Post]
Or seven day spa on gratiot.
-
04-14-23 15:09 #28120Senior Member

Posts: 372Google Maps says temporarily closed.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 14:41 #28119Senior Member

Posts: 9297 mile spa.
Originally Posted by ODawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 13:22 #28118Senior Member

Posts: 219Sounds amazing
That sounds like quite the experience. What's the name of the spa?
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 08:28 #28117Regular Member

Posts: 23Must do the hour
I've gone a few times. You must go for the hour, and is a pricey ending (want to say $60). One time had a great deal of edging before the finale, but overall pretty underwhelming.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 07:13 #28116Senior Member

Posts: 26Looking for Info
I'm looking for information on any of them, especially the BBW. Help Is appreciated.
Originally Posted by JCOnsuella23
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 06:59 #28115Regular Member

Posts: 24BBW Massage
I have one that is in Belleville and one that is outcall to Novi / Brighton area.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 22:07 #28114Senior Member

Posts: 86This is absolutely false. While I'm sure there are some hookers on there, I have been on the site for 5-6 years and easily talked to 50+ married / attached / single women, and not a single one has wanted or asked for money. In fact, if you mention money they would get offended. But it also depends what you are looking for and what your expectations are. If you are looking just for an instant meet up and hook up, then I'm sure you can find some hookers on there. But if you want to put a little time in, you can absolutely find a married fuck buddy.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
I can answer questions on how the credits work and best way to go about it, so message me with questions. I don't want to fill up this massage board with AM stuff.
-
04-13-23 21:49 #28113Senior Member

Posts: 826Bonita
See the post right below your post that I am replying to.
Originally Posted by SlySteeler
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 21:46 #28112Senior Member

Posts: 826Utr
What area or rather city is your UTR in??
Originally Posted by JCOnsuella23
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 21:03 #28111Regular Member

Posts: 4Could you please send me location info. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by JR9079
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:51 #28110Senior Member

Posts: 929Just curious, but if you google "bonita massage detroit". What shows up?
Originally Posted by BDR2093
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




