Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 37624
-
03-30-23 23:04 #28234Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Cuddlers
I've met some really nice women from age 26 to 51.
Some sessions went to FS, most did not. Rarely on the first meeting.
Other sexual activities are common. I'd put it at 40% It takes time and money, but you could end up with a FWB at $100/ hr.
Originally Posted by Daze94
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:22 #28233Senior Member

Posts: 209Cuddle Comfort
Any gents here willing to share their experience or have any experience seeing ladies from Cuddle Comfort or Cuddle Up. My DM's are open if that is more your style to share your experiences.
Thanks Gents,
Daze.
-
03-29-23 20:42 #28232Regular Member

Posts: 10Kalaya Kay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/123599063
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 19:46 #28231Regular Member

Posts: 6https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/34060586
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 18:13 #28230Senior Member

Posts: 379Let us know how it goes!!
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 15:21 #28229Senior Member

Posts: 32How to find KK?
How do I find the ad?
Originally Posted by OldeButGood42
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 20:10 #28228Regular Member

Posts: 18How was your experience.
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 06:33 #28227Senior Member

Posts: 929Energy spa on 10 mile is legit massage. Wellness spa on GR (next to ascension brewing) may provide happy ending but I wouldn't bet on it. Usually closed.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 23:29 #28226Senior Member

Posts: 826Maria in Riverview
I could be wrong of course but the price and the ad in whole strike me as a bikini bar.
Originally Posted by HeadLover123
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 07:15 #28225Senior Member

Posts: 487I've been to plenty of places where the Mama is like a guard dog. I've been to Bella several times and it's the only place where Mama is friendly, smiles, and jumps in, without prior request, to do four hands at no extra charge. Granted, she's not much of a looker, but attitude goes a long way.
Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:02 #28224Senior Member

Posts: 124I'm willing to try
I think the 4 hands is a deal to try. I will text her tomorrow, and let you know.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 23:21 #28223Regular Member

Posts: 16New massage parlor?
I saw a new massage parlor next to ascension brewing in Novi? Did any one tried is it worth it? Name is something like a energy spa or something but in google maps it mentioned wellness spa.
-
03-26-23 23:03 #28222Regular Member

Posts: 17Maria
Has anyone gotten a massage from her?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3060739
-
03-26-23 18:26 #28221Senior Member

Posts: 929Exactly What he said.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 16:45 #28220Senior Member

Posts: 8467 mile
Which is the 7 mile spa?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





