Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 30814
-
04-15-23 19:19 #22159Senior Member

Posts: 36Stop by Gas Station
I will usually stop and get what they ask for. If the provider is someone I already know, I will either take it out of their donation or just give it to them without charging.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
I can't say they give me any special treatment for doing them a favor.
-
04-15-23 19:01 #22158Senior Member

Posts: 141What do you guys do when a provider asks you to stop at the gas station to get something? I've always said no and then bailed on the visit. Just wondering what everyone else does.
-
04-15-23 15:10 #22157Senior Member

Posts: 358Any Latin Ladies
Ok I've seen Samara, Coco and Pleasure. My Latina UTR is back in Ft Laud at the moment, does anyone know any nice, latinas who are local and independent?
-
04-15-23 14:02 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 174I've done full on kink and fetish sessions with her for the same. Haven't seen her since she came back though.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 11:35 #22155Senior Member

Posts: 301Mocha no latte!
Fellas!! Real quick report on this escort. Who goes by ' Mocha' her add shows her as a light skinned African American 'photoshopted' in call near RDU. Clue #1 Comes were quick and easy. Get to the room and it all goes downhill from there. BJ. Wasn't hittin on shit starts her bitchin. And complaining so I'm like screw this!! You've been warned!
-
04-15-23 10:38 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Ruby Blue
I recommend avoiding at all costs. She is a straight up thief with no remorse.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
04-15-23 08:44 #22153Senior Member

Posts: 1710Don't pay that, please. She's pushing mid 50's or older and paying that is just sad.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 00:49 #22152Senior Member

Posts: 283Ruby Blue
She previously went by Ruby Blue. You can search on all the history related to her using that name. When she first popped up almost 3 years ago she was amazing. Beautiful and reasonably priced and provided excellent service. Then she disappeared for about 10-12 months and resurfaced last year. Reports on her recently have all been generally negative with multiple people reporting her drug habit and and have also reported on her stealing from them or taking their money and providing shit service. In other words standard drug user spiral. It's a real shame since I regretted missing out on seeing her back when she was amazing and was excited that she's back. However her high prices and all the scam reports have unfortunately made the call for me. I would never seek a verified scam artist.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 21:36 #22151Senior Member

Posts: 87Jessica Foxx
Anyone seen Jessica since she has returned? I've seen her a few times and while it's a good session by any standard, I can't help but think I'm paying 300 for a BBBJ. It's a solid BBBJ don't get me wrong, but it's still just a BBBJ. Has anyone gotten more than CFS with her?
-
04-14-23 19:12 #22150Senior Member

Posts: 126She is a scam queen. Don't even think those pix are of her but if so then super old. Avoid at all costs but do ask her for a face pic and she will send it. This chick changes phone numbers every week, rotates different pix / false ads, is pimped all to fuck and has a healthy dose of demons. If you want a shit ton of crappy drama and blue balls, give her a shot.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 19:04 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 122She is for real and her pictures are 100% accurate. She does like to talk is the main negative I can think of. You can do a Lot, lot worse than her.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 15:34 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 137She's very nice.
Originally Posted by Fromtheback
[View Original Post]
Is she still pretty big?
-
04-14-23 14:03 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 36Sasha
Anyone seen or have Intel about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/176228435264
-
04-14-23 13:19 #22146Senior Member

Posts: 56Not sure what scared me more
Not sure what scared me more, the smear on the insides of each cheek or those cat imitations in her videos.
- Tork.
Originally Posted by Dare22
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 12:01 #22145Senior Member

Posts: 226Audrey Rose
Audrey Rose is now calling Raleigh home according to her Tryst profile. I've been intrigued by her, but have never actually set up an appointment. Does anybody have feedback on her?









Reply With Quote





