Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 18817
-
04-21-23 08:41 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 1837My Memory
Looks kind of like Baby Jamie from a few years back. Jamie went to Texas from what I recall. Jamie was also reported to have added extra weight.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
I think Isis first appeared in ads a couple years ago but I also recall no one could confirm one way or the other if it was actually Baby Jamie. Baby Jamie was known for BBBJ skills, but seem to recall that "Isis" had very mixed reviews with more towards the Neg. I think the general concensus was that it wasn't actually Baby J, but a close resemblance.
I am going solely on memory on this one. I didn't do a full-blown search.
Grain 56.
-
04-21-23 08:25 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 1149You are correct
She definitely has advertised before under a different name, I remember her also because she looks like someone I used to work with. I never saw her but I feel like there were some reviews and they weren't great. I can't swear to that though. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 08:11 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 161Purple Isis
Anyone seen this one before or have any memory of her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/129108617
I swear I've seen her advertise under a different name and number but can't find any info. Any red flags before I toftt?
-
04-20-23 16:40 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 158Good Luck and be careful.
Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate per capita than any state in the union. The rate is 900-999 per 100,000 yearly. Consequently, I doubt that open exchanges about illegal activities will be easy to come by. You could check out Eccie. It seems to be more popular in states where it's difficult to monger but you have to pay to read the details or post a review for a free month of premium. Even with premium I find it difficult to use but I often have to when traveling. I usually review someone from Florida before I travel and get a month of premium before I take the trip.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:15 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 53Saint Cloud
Do you guys know of any providers in the St. Cloud area? I know there's plenty in Kissimmee / Orlando but it'd just be nice to have something closer to home for once.
-
04-20-23 07:50 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 89Not worth the risk knowing their arrest history with drugs. They tend to ask for money and hit you up randomly trying to score extra bucks. I would avoid. You don't know what trouble they might have recently been involved in.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 20:46 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon is moving her incall to Horizon West
I saw Avas today and while she was massaging my back, she told me she's going to do incall on the West side of Orlando. Location is off of the 429, exit 8. Next week week is last one near universal. She will still do duos and trios with Berlin and Kali at the present incall or the new one. She's updated her website with information at.
HTTPS://Avalon.sexy
Look at the calendar section. AFAIK Berlin will still be in Universal area.
Cheers.
-
04-19-23 11:55 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 90New Orleans
Fellas, hopefully someone can help me out. I'm moving to New Orleans next month and the boards there are absolutely dead. Does anyone know of any AMPs there or providers from there or that travel there that are worth dreaming with?
TIA.
-
04-18-23 21:44 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 998Lacey and jade duo
So I used to see these two girls back in the day when they were staying by universal and buy sea world but lately I've seen their ads post it up again, but I'm not sure that it's them because of the way that they are acting. One time they were asking for a deposit which I refused to do another time they're asking for a verification picture, which is just weird because I don't do that for one nobody should ever to these girls never asked for it before in the first place, so can anybody confirm that this is not some sort of scam and they are using their pictures?
-
04-18-23 17:52 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 97Jazz / Jess was great
But she disappeared a couple months ago and I haven't a clue where she went.
Originally Posted by Cable1216
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 19:58 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone??
Gents and ladies.
Anyone have luck with this lady?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...271/5614412711
Don't partake in these sites, but a buddy was right up her alley and was wondering.
Thanks,
BG.
-
04-16-23 21:42 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 53Erotic Monkey
Has anybody had luck with this girl?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazz-esc...simmee-1030546
She looks like a fun time. Gorgeous eyes too.
-
04-15-23 18:40 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 44Tinkerbell Update
So I tried to reach out to her a about 3 weeks ago and I only got radio silence. However, she just reached out to reply in the middle of the night. At first, I thought her ads were fake but it is possible that she only works nights or is really bad at keeping up with her messages. Will try and give her a shot 1 more time and will post if it actually pans out into something. Left the link to her newest ad here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/848845817162
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 09:34 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 1837I Agree, Thanks For Sharing
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
Bjceb is 100% correct, again thanks for the warning on her so all can avoid her.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
What I can add is that this is another perfect example of why no one should NEVER pay in advance. Never, never, ever. Once she (or most any provider) has your hard earned cash, she is done with you. She wanted one thing and one thing only. She doesn't want to have sex with you. She doeen't want your company. She wants that one thing. Money. Now that she had that, she wants you out of that room. All her BS was well thought out to get you to leave. The thing about the ones like this, if you don't get mad and leave, she has other methods in her pocket to get you out. You are lucky she didn't have the Pimp come to the door and possibly make it worse.
Now that the sting of the visit is over, I want to generically comment on a few more of the things you said.
When someone realizes that they F'ed up as was said early on in the transaction above, go with your instincts and cut your losses there and then. Before any action happens. Before any money changes hands. If her attitude sucks before you even start, you can't possibly believe that it will actually get better once the action starts. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Don't be afraid to walk away. It's your right to do so. Just as was said here, he went right on after this bad visit and it was easy to find another provider that did the job without all the drama.
In all my years, I can honestly say I've never seen a white board or a menu available in a provider's room. I've seen a journal with appointments written down and a donation amount marked, but never an actual menu with a'la cart upgrades listed. Keeping a white board makes me laugh and reminds me of the proverbial actions a couple of want to-be's use to keep score and keep track of their business contacts and dealings.
Listcrawler reviews are generally fake, at least from the point of they won't publish "bad" reviews. So all you see are any positives that may have been posted, real or fake that they may be.
Lastly, no one should ever apologized to a scammer provider for wasting her time! It's your time that was wasted, not hers.
Grain 56.
-
04-13-23 22:54 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 1670Hate to say it
I think she was playing you the whole time.
Sucks when that bs happens! Been there before but thanks for reporting so the rest of don't fall for it.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






