Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13356
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDan86  [View Original Post]
    This is perhaps a newbie question but when you go into a massage place and they only do CBJ, do they provide the c or do you need to bring your own? PM me if that's too detailed, I'm just new at this is all.
    They provide it but I've yet to have them provide anything but the most basic / cheapest condom that gave me the ability to feel much. Does anyone know if they'll use a condom I provide? I prefer lubricated condoms but don't know if they would object to it being lubricated.

  2. #13355

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Judy or Joy?
    Judy is the short one with the big tits. That's who I had today. She knows had to work it from behind. She can grind it. Next time I'll try the tall chick. Her tits were bulging out, not as big but she still looked fuckable. Good time overall. Place was clean. Gave me some water on my way out. Parking is pretty small, but other than that it's still worth it.

  3. #13354

    Cbj

    This is perhaps a newbie question but when you go into a massage place and they only do CBJ, do they provide the c or do you need to bring your own? PM me if that's too detailed, I'm just new at this is all.

  4. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    HH is 60. I got the hh and it was nice. Judy has big tits and can fuck pretty good. She's smelled really good too. Very attractive. I'll be back.
    Judy or Joy?

  5. #13352

    Regrettable

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman35  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by last week and Coco was at the counter and offered 4 hand for extra 40. Immediately got rt into it both got naked and allowed full roaming fiv and both giving CBJ. Both were really good it was all great no complaints at all with enthusiasm or performance but damn I should of listened to my big head and declined when she said extra 120 each.
    After spending over 3 bux for a half hour on a 4 handed happy ending massage, you stand up immediately regretting making the decision to go forward with the deal. In my opinion, Coco is a sloppy fat cow! I only wanted to be there with Lee (or Wendy, if that is the same person) who is in my opinion smoking hot!

    First hand knowledge (pardon the pun).

  6. #13351

    Aja Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    60/80 like most places.
    HH is 60. I got the hh and it was nice. Judy has big tits and can fuck pretty good. She's smelled really good too. Very attractive. I'll be back.

  7. #13350
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the 1/2 and 1 hour rate is at Aja? Can reply or message me. Thanks.
    60/80 like most places.

  8. #13349
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Aja Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the 1/2 and 1 hour rate is at Aja? Can reply or message me. Thanks.
    Like 30 min 60.

    60 min 80.

  9. #13348

    Aja rate

    Does anyone know what the 1/2 and 1 hour rate is at Aja? Can reply or message me. Thanks.

  10. #13347

    Serenity SS

    Stopped by last week and Coco was at the counter and offered 4 hand for extra 40. Immediately got rt into it both got naked and allowed full roaming fiv and both giving CBJ. Both were really good it was all great no complaints at all with enthusiasm or performance but damn I should of listened to my big head and declined when she said extra 120 each.

  11. #13346

    Amy at Lotus Spa is Excellent

    Made a trip to Lotus Spa (Orange Park) on Easter Sunday and had a 1 H visit with Amy. She is a little older, not the most beautiful of Asian women but not hideous, either. She has a decent rack and a flat booty but she gives one HELL of a massage and the L3 was very active and enjoyable. I highly recommend a visit before her visit to Jax is over.

  12. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    Been twice. She is decent looking but majorly annoying (you'll see) and massage and L1 is just decent. Not going back.

  13. #13344
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    She's real. The first pic is going to be most accurate. Hope you're not looking for a massage since her massage skills are lacking. More than likely she'll offer more than L1.

    I’d also make sure you use a burner number. She likes to text from time to time when things are slow to get some business

  14. #13343

    I agree with this post

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.
    I can agree with above review. The new lady is not named Judy. It is Joy. And she makes sure she spells it correctly. "My name is Joy, J. O. Y. " She said she doesn't do L2 but can do L3 next visit. Definitely felt the padding down their when roaming. Let's you kiss and lick nips while she lays beside you. Pretty decent massage with a lot of teasing. She does this thing where she pulls you up by your hips and "massages" you from the side.

    I think she said the other girl is named Amy.

    She is definitely younger but not skinny but not fat.

    Definitely worth a try.

  15. #13342

    Aja

    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape