Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13364

    Tian tian on San Jose?

    Anyone been to tian tian recently? It's close to me so makes me curious. This is at San Jose blvd at beauclerc. There's another across the street in the small shopping center too.

    Anyone take a chance there? Curious about services and girls.

  2. #13363

    Is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Nothing getting stirred up here. Just hate some of the reviews here hyping up a girl that ends up being ugly.
    Is she ugly?

  3. #13362
    Nothing getting stirred up here. Just hate some of the reviews here hyping up a girl that ends up being ugly.

  4. #13361

    I would agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Molson2337  [View Original Post]
    I moved down here from ny 3 years ago. I'm not driving 3 hours one way to Orlando and 6 hours round trip to have a potentially decent time for an hour I would prefer to fly two hours back to ny and the talent there blows Orlando away 8 days a week and twice on Sunday. That being said you create what you deserve. You want to pay cheap and then cry why you have people with spider bites and no talent (gee I wonder why).

    You reap what you sow. Suck it up buttercups the truth hurts. You want talent pay more and stop negotiating them down. It's capitalism and talent isn't coming here because nobody wants to pay. I'm sure judging by watching these threads I'm going to stir a hornets nest but the truth is the truth.
    You can't stir anything up. I completely agree with you. Jacksonville is dead. We did it to ourselves. The only good thing about Jax is the Columbian / Latinas that stop here.

  5. #13360

    Some what agree

    The talent is good in Orlando, its a nice drive and there are other things to do there. I've flow from JAX to EWR many times. A short jaunt to NYC is a minimum 6 hour journey one way; and that's only if traffic is flowing. Add the cost of the flight, rental car / taxi and 6 hours back. Orlando is a much better deal. I save enough to have buy an annual pass to Universal and still get laid By the by, no one every talks about "U" Massage, right next to Universal. Young, good talent, Chinese and always L3 not as big of a selection as Blue or Milk but always satisfies.

    [QUOTE=Molson2337;6410714]I moved down here from ny 3 years ago. I'm not driving 3 hours one way to Orlando and 6 hours round trip to have a potentially decent time for an hour I would prefer to fly two hours back to ny and the talent there blows Orlando away 8 days a week and twice on Sunday. That being said you create what you deserve. You want to pay cheap and then cry why you have people with spider bites and no talent (gee I wonder why). [ / QUOTA].

    This I agree with 100%; you get what you pay for.

    "You reap what you sow. Suck it up buttercups the truth hurts. You want talent pay more and stop negotiating them down. It's capitalism and talent isn't coming here because nobody wants to pay. I'm sure judging by watching these threads I'm going to stir a hornets nest but the truth is the truth. ".

  6. #13359

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    You guys raving about Judy need to get your eyes checked. I'll say it again, save your money and just go to Orlando.
    I moved down here from ny 3 years ago. I'm not driving 3 hours one way to Orlando and 6 hours round trip to have a potentially decent time for an hour I would prefer to fly two hours back to ny and the talent there blows Orlando away 8 days a week and twice on Sunday. That being said you create what you deserve. You want to pay cheap and then cry why you have people with spider bites and no talent (gee I wonder why).

    You reap what you sow. Suck it up buttercups the truth hurts. You want talent pay more and stop negotiating them down. It's capitalism and talent isn't coming here because nobody wants to pay. I'm sure judging by watching these threads I'm going to stir a hornets nest but the truth is the truth.

  7. #13358

    This!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    You guys raving about Judy need to get your eyes checked. I'll say it again, save your money and just go to Orlando.
    This is fact! Everything else is opinion trying to make something out of nothing to save time and gas.

  8. #13357

    Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    They do provide, but its the smallest and cheapest available. And, it will choke the life out of your cock if you have an average or above size member. I bring my own all the time; and I've never had them refuse to use it or tell me no. And that is true for ever AMP I've visited over the past 40+ years or so.

    Though, I will say, I've forgot the raincoat a few time and it has lead to BB at several locations where I'm well known and the girls don't rotate as frequently.
    Without giving up any specific provider names, can you tell us tell us which AMPs are good about not rotating personell too much?

    This question can be for anyone.

    Pm would be very appreciated, and thanks in advance.

  9. #13356

    Judy

    You guys raving about Judy need to get your eyes checked. I'll say it again, save your money and just go to Orlando.

  10. #13355

    Small & Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Corrected a typo.
    They do provide, but its the smallest and cheapest available. And, it will choke the life out of your cock if you have an average or above size member. I bring my own all the time; and I've never had them refuse to use it or tell me no. And that is true for ever AMP I've visited over the past 40+ years or so.

    Though, I will say, I've forgot the raincoat a few time and it has lead to BB at several locations where I'm well known and the girls don't rotate as frequently.

  11. #13354

    Emily

    Jax Wellness & Massage - she gives a top notch massage, but I'm curious if anyone ever rec'd more than L1 from her.

  12. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    They provide it but I've yet to have them provide anything but the most basic / cheapest condom that did not gave me the ability to feel much. Does anyone know if they'll use a condom I provide? I prefer lubricated condoms but don't know if they would object to it being lubricated.
    Corrected a typo.

  13. #13352
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDan86  [View Original Post]
    This is perhaps a newbie question but when you go into a massage place and they only do CBJ, do they provide the c or do you need to bring your own? PM me if that's too detailed, I'm just new at this is all.
    They provide it but I've yet to have them provide anything but the most basic / cheapest condom that gave me the ability to feel much. Does anyone know if they'll use a condom I provide? I prefer lubricated condoms but don't know if they would object to it being lubricated.

  14. #13351

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Judy or Joy?
    Judy is the short one with the big tits. That's who I had today. She knows had to work it from behind. She can grind it. Next time I'll try the tall chick. Her tits were bulging out, not as big but she still looked fuckable. Good time overall. Place was clean. Gave me some water on my way out. Parking is pretty small, but other than that it's still worth it.

  15. #13350

    Cbj

    This is perhaps a newbie question but when you go into a massage place and they only do CBJ, do they provide the c or do you need to bring your own? PM me if that's too detailed, I'm just new at this is all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape