Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #520

    Inflation

    Yeah GPS has gone through some inflation as well, too. I remember as recently as 2017 being able to get a GFE hour experience with a hot young thing for 300 (sometimes less). Now the run of the mill fat-ass gross chick wants 300 for a hh and all covered and no GFE whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was interested until I found out her rate. Going to pass.

  2. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Janet Ms Jackson posted the following on her Snap:

    I love how "gifts" and "donations" are plural.

    The GPS on some of these sex workers is insane.
    Yeah I was interested until I found out her rate. Going to pass.

  3. #518

    What a bargain!

    Janet Ms Jackson posted the following on her Snap:

    In a different state?

    Want to still cum all over me?

    Fly me out!

    You pay for flight - hotel - food - gifts - donations.

    And cum as much as you want.
    I love how "gifts" and "donations" are plural.

    The GPS on some of these sex workers is insane.

  4. #517

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHolmes99  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean! Definitely Never, Ever pay any kind of deposit, advance, whatever it's called.

    What I have found truly baffling is there have been numerous times I have texted a woman about a possible date, and I make it clear up front that I do not make any kind of advance payment, deposit, etc. Yet the gal Still requires one! I then ask them if they can read. That always gets them.
    LMFAO! I know right! I've started asking THEM to send me the amount that they are asking for. It really throws them for a loop that I would ask for it. I just tell them that my time is valuable and I need to make sure that I won't be stood up. Some are so stupid that they go in for for a while with the conversation.

  5. #516

    Deposits

    What is up with providers requiring a small deposit? I'll just stick with the massage parlors before I pay a deposit and get scammed.

  6. #515

    Jitters

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    I'll admit for the first 5 minutes of the session I couldn't get hard immediately, especially for meeting a new escort. The place was really nice but it was just cold. I didn't realize till later it was more than her when she told me. There was some older lady I think who owns the incall and another escort who had a appointment with another guy. I was with her for around 15 minutes, I paid 360 for just that it was so fkin bad. She said she didn't have enough time and it wouldn't work since she couldn't make me hard, man what the hell I can say it my fault but that was just too fast, I wanted some of my money back but she said she already did a service. I felt like I got rushed because of a incoming client within that time. Anyone ever been with CamCamilla in the Tacoma area. She's way beautiful in person compared to her advertised pics. I just wish it didn't ended the way it did.
    That's fucked up. If she was a pro at her job, she would have found a way to make you comfortable enough to get hard. I've had similar experience in the past and all it usually takes is a bit of dfk, ball play, daty to recover. Clearly she didn't care and just wanted to get rid of your limpdik ass (no offense). To not have a repeat anymore, I pop a qtr of 100 mg boner pill when meeting new providers, in case of jitters. Don't need it for the subsequent visits whatsoever and I try to avoid them recreationally due to the blood rush I feel on not the big head (little head welcomed to it).

  7. #514

    Worst money I've spent in a long time

    I'll admit for the first 5 minutes of the session I couldn't get hard immediately, especially for meeting a new escort. The place was really nice but it was just cold. I didn't realize till later it was more than her when she told me. There was some older lady I think who owns the incall and another escort who had a appointment with another guy. I was with her for around 15 minutes, I paid 360 for just that it was so fkin bad. She said she didn't have enough time and it wouldn't work since she couldn't make me hard, man what the hell I can say it my fault but that was just too fast, I wanted some of my money back but she said she already did a service. I felt like I got rushed because of a incoming client within that time. Anyone ever been with CamCamilla in the Tacoma area. She's way beautiful in person compared to her advertised pics. I just wish it didn't ended the way it did.

  8. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Pics look pretty good, but this gives me pause:

    "Text me, do not call. I don't answer calls, because I almost always have someone around me who doesn't know what I do on the side. ".

    Did you end up seeing her?
    My first thought was that the "someone" is her kid.

  9. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Pics look pretty good, but this gives me pause:

    "Text me, do not call. I don't answer calls, because I almost always have someone around me who doesn't know what I do on the side. ".

    Did you end up seeing her?
    No. I would need her to have an incall. One guy in the Seattle forum tried ti set something up with her and got ghosted. I'd like to try with her at some point. One review says her body is banging so she at least matches her photos. She's a bit pricey on her profile posted rates. If her services are above and beyond I might take a chance.

  10. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Pics look pretty good, but this gives me pause:

    "Text me, do not call. I don't answer calls, because I almost always have someone around me who doesn't know what I do on the side. ".

    Did you end up seeing her?

  11. #510

    Working_girl858


  12. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by PacMang  [View Original Post]
    Broke my escort cherry based off of this review. I'm not into big girls, at all, but it's new years eve so I thought fuck it I'll take the chance. Most of the reviews are accurate and mirror my results. She said she would be home in 15 minutes so I headed in her direction, 30 minutes later I'm there and she says she will be ready soon. Another 20 minutes and I'm in the door greeted by a friendly dog that is scary at first. She almost immediately is on top of me, touching and directing me to touch her. She mentioned the money after my cock is almost in her mouth, grabs a water while I send it to her, comes back and without checking if it was even sent starts the session. Tna listed rate for 30 minutes $$ (think that's how you do it).

    Bbj for about 10 minutes, a lot of dt and gagging. Flipped her over the edge of the bed and put everything into destroying her doggy for about 20 minutes. She asked for a break and I saw the condom had broke, I told her and she seemed surprised but started bbj again and let me fuck her throat for 15 minutes before turning her over and finishing mish BBFS with cob. Overall almost an hour, she was pleasant and accommodating, never checked the time but very messy place. Would most likely repeat at my place.
    Great report. She is not responsive, but patience works. I verified BBFS and even Greek if you are extremely patient and always polite even when she is scatterbrained. I noticed some scarring, so she probably uses. Total damage $$.

  13. #508

    Anyone seen her?

    Noel. Would love to know if anyone has seen her or has any intel. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-real/46278471

    Old date but she has recent post on escort alligator. (Down at the moment)

  14. #507
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #506

    Guamanian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    The Tacoma scene become pretty lame. Not much talent and I'm unableto travel north. Olympia would be an option but the provider needs to be pretty special. I'm tired of wasting time and money. I've been searching and I can't find info on these 2.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....manian-Goddess

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....GREAT-massages!let-me-pamper-you-and-you-can-pamper-me-AMP-lt-3.
    I've seen the first one. It was 400 for VIP BB all holes open for an hour. Tried Greek but was way to tight. Wasn't bad. Her pictures are filtered. I would see her again but not for the VIP price. She's a very short cute gal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape