Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1017
-
07-02-23 23:52 #522Senior Member

Posts: 1303She's on the other board: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Nativehoney30.
Originally Posted by Whawhawha
[View Original Post]
I had tried in the past to get a qv from her. Could never get her to agree to a time. Probably for the best. Iirc, she had alerts for robs on the other board. Now, she has no alerts or even reviews. Not sure how that works bc now everyone has glowing 5-star reviews. Just my 2 cents.
-
07-02-23 21:46 #521Senior Member

Posts: 49Beware: Avoided possible scam / dangerous situation
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/475699507704
This is speculation but there were just too many unusual occurences. Contacted her and got a response immediately. Figured with her response rate this would go smoothly. She gives me the address and I happened to be in that area so I said I would be there in 5 minutes. 5 or so minutes past and I text her saying I'm outside. No response. I pull over a couple blocks over and text again. Still no response. 20 ish minutes later I get a response telling me to pull into her apartment complex. While I'm waiting for her first text to come in I took a little time to scope the place out. From what I can tell its a small crop of buildings with no exit. Ok, maybe she was just getting ready I thought to myself. I head over that way and there a guy standing there at the entrance. He definitely wasnt there before. I drive by slowly and we make brief eye contact. I pull over again out of his sight and ask her to come out to the car. No response again. I wait again for maybe 10 minutes. At this point I've had enough and decide to leave. I have to pass the entrance to the complex while leaving, and the same guy is still standing there. I make my way home. Again, this is all speculation but my radar was going off and I decided to play it safe. How can someone go from immediate responses to 20 minute delays in messages? Be careful out there guys.
-
06-22-23 20:12 #520Regular Member

Posts: 9Quinn Plantmama
Saw this ad on Tryst, has anyone seen her before? Tried searching for her on the other board and didn't find anything, could be just using Tryst and other sites.
https://tryst.link/escort/plantmamapnw
-
05-24-23 18:02 #519Senior Member

Posts: 145Seen her 3 times. 2 for just qv head sessions. She's decent but been going down hill. Last I saw her in new horizon in fedway and she was also dealing with her pimp / bf.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 17:55 #518Senior Member

Posts: 1303Parkerbaby907
Parkerbaby907.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.
I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907
-
05-22-23 16:34 #517Senior Member

Posts: 133Familiar but not sure if she's that well known rob
I distinctly remember seeing her pics before and my gut memory tells me that she's had rob reports in the past. I've definitely had a scam / rob experience personally with another provider who had just as many prominent tattoos.
But I'm not sure if this one is a legit provider or not. Anybody have any recollection of her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/931395703779
-
04-28-23 01:39 #516Regular Member

Posts: 8MiniDior
Has anyone seen her? If so how'd it go?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?500052-Minidior
-
04-17-23 12:20 #515Senior Member

Posts: 60Hilary
She did cash and dash on me about 10 years ago. And I'm pretty sure it was the same pictures.
Originally Posted by BimForFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 01:16 #514Senior Member

Posts: 160Hilary
I coulda swore I saw intel on her a while back but all searches come up empty. Anyone have useful info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...c/455795892190
-
04-13-23 17:54 #513Senior Member

Posts: 180Inflation
Yeah GPS has gone through some inflation as well, too. I remember as recently as 2017 being able to get a GFE hour experience with a hot young thing for 300 (sometimes less). Now the run of the mill fat-ass gross chick wants 300 for a hh and all covered and no GFE whatsoever.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 13:33 #512Senior Member

Posts: 154Yeah I was interested until I found out her rate. Going to pass.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 11:21 #511Banned Member

Posts: 2302What a bargain!
Janet Ms Jackson posted the following on her Snap:
I love how "gifts" and "donations" are plural.In a different state?
Want to still cum all over me?
Fly me out!
You pay for flight - hotel - food - gifts - donations.
And cum as much as you want.
The GPS on some of these sex workers is insane.
-
03-28-23 23:27 #510Senior Member

Posts: 60Deposits
LMFAO! I know right! I've started asking THEM to send me the amount that they are asking for. It really throws them for a loop that I would ask for it. I just tell them that my time is valuable and I need to make sure that I won't be stood up. Some are so stupid that they go in for for a while with the conversation.
Originally Posted by JohnHolmes99
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 14:00 #509Regular Member

Posts: 8Deposits
What is up with providers requiring a small deposit? I'll just stick with the massage parlors before I pay a deposit and get scammed.
-
03-26-23 01:29 #508Senior Member

Posts: 145Jitters
That's fucked up. If she was a pro at her job, she would have found a way to make you comfortable enough to get hard. I've had similar experience in the past and all it usually takes is a bit of dfk, ball play, daty to recover. Clearly she didn't care and just wanted to get rid of your limpdik ass (no offense). To not have a repeat anymore, I pop a qtr of 100 mg boner pill when meeting new providers, in case of jitters. Don't need it for the subsequent visits whatsoever and I try to avoid them recreationally due to the blood rush I feel on not the big head (little head welcomed to it).
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




