Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 24532
-
04-13-23 19:47 #17017Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks man!
Buster, appreciate the intel. Kept the negotiations transparent and agreed to some GFE activities at a reasonable rate. Here's to hoping I catch her on a good day!! Seeing her tomorrow so I'll report back afterwards.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 19:32 #17016Senior Member

Posts: 414Violet gilf
Violet is only 53 I believe and comes around every few months, she's sweet and has very soft skin and does a great bbj, keep an eye out for her.
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...s/177091233002
-
04-13-23 19:15 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 647Delilah is definitely a mixed bag of nuts and classic case of YMMV. You can tell she's bipolar and schizophrenic by how she contradicts herself in her own ad's! She says absolutely no raw please don't ask or you will be blocked but then turns around and says she's very open minded and fetishes of any kind! She's like that in real life. Hot as hell, bat shit crazy (if she's not on her meds) great bod (or used to have one), clean tight shaved snatch with no odor, but if you do inquire about "extras" it will cost you an arm and a leg. She definitely upcharges and at a very high rate but she doesn't tell you that over the phone or texting. She's very deceiving and conniving in that regard. I would also recommend that you don't try to lowball her. Make sure what the services are that you want and agree to her price. She's very reasonable without the "extras". Do this and you will have a blast. Truth be told, if she didn't have such a snobby, holier-than-thou type of attitude and quick fuse and hot temper, she would easily quadruple her business.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:46 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 647Well I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if you saw it or not. Just going to do a simple "cut and paste" job. Anyhow, she's as a close to a MILF / GILF (48 years old) you are going to find in this hobby. She looks just like her pics and has that nerdy, studious, librarian bookworm look! I definitely recommend!
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 15:21 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah. That one is fake. I believe she's based on the Gulf side of Florida.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 15:13 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 602Gilf
Here's one. Don't know if she's real or fake but there's a few more listed there and you can sort by age. TOFTT and report back. Let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
https://callescort.org/410-683-5110
-
04-13-23 10:08 #17011Senior Member

Posts: 105Essex MILF
Looking for a little assistance on this one, gents. Comma are good and she seems legit, I just don't know anything about her level of service. Does anyone know her? I tried searching her number for reviews but am only pulling up her posts. There's no name in any of her posts so I can't really search the forum threads for intel, any help would be greatly appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127256407#.
If she's no bueno, I was also considering Delilah who is in the same area. She seems to have mixed reviews and none of them very recent, is she worth the trip if the chick above is a no go? Again, appreciate any help as this isn't normally my hunting ground LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127262161
-
04-13-23 09:16 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 49GILF providers
Anyone know GILF providers in their 60's in the area? Seems a bit hard to find.
-
04-13-23 08:11 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 334Greenbelt
If you're going to drive anywhere, drive to Greenbelt and go to just-about-any AMP there. Check the Prince Georges forum for more reviews.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
Any of the AdultSearch ads are a crap shoot. More often than not, it's a older / not-so-attractive provider and rushed service. They seem to change their numbers all the time, so it's tough to have any kind of confidence that you're getting the same service from a former provider you may have liked. Your call, though. It's certainly cheaper than visiting an AMP place. I do it in a pinch, but it's always SS / QV service regardless of the HHR or HR you paid for. You at least get a crappy massage and a table shower if you go to an AMP.
-
04-13-23 00:04 #17008Senior Member

Posts: 30Yup.
She is really back. The service was the same for me as it was years ago. I really do enjoy taking Grecian trips with her. I am either going to see her again or Jewlz next.
Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 23:38 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 54Asian girls on AdultSearch
I've had some success meeting Asian ladies on AdultSearch in MoCo (not a great country for this hobby. I see a lot of ads in the Baltimore section of AdultSearch for Asian girls who will do just about anything. Have you guys found these ads to be worthwhile? I am thinking of making the drive over.
-
04-12-23 20:25 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 289Bree
Of Brooklyn Park and Millersville fame.
Back in city be out in the country, so shorter drive now.
Had a great time with her, haven't seen her in over a year. She looks and feels great.
Message me for details, she's open for referrals (please have a posting history guys).
-
04-12-23 13:29 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 119Gigi - "Soft and Sensuous"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...s/071535360637
I got back from DC late but couldn't let myself go straight home to bed and decided to roll the dice on a girl I had only seen 1 or 2 ads from. Comms were more than adequate, in fact a bit chatty; told me she hadn't been working that night but would see me anyway, $. 5 for 30 m which I might have refused if it hadn't been for the late hour and the desire to get some action before sleep. Private residence in NE Baltimore, not shady at all even at 1 am. Gigi met me at the door and walked me to her room near the kitchen.
Said she's only been doing this for a week and I believe it, she was a far cry from the "all business" attitude I get from a lot of escorts. Still chatty in person, kept apologizing for the noise outside the door (her roommate had company over, no issues at all with them other than the background noise though) and for being a little disorganized, for once it was me trying to get her to relax instead of vice versa. Once down to business I asked for her rules, which boiled down to 1) nothing too rough and 2) covered penetration only, no BB except for BBBJ. Which she proceeded to get down to and stayed down for almost the whole 30 min. I was enjoying myself so much I forgot about the running clock, to which she said she didn't really care if we went over. After I finally had enough I asked her to get on her back; she was extremely wet from our warmup and passed the sniff test with flying colors. I went in but after nearly 30 min of BBBJ didn't need much more to finish and she was so tight that I was done in a matter of minutes.
Overall I'd give a 7. 5/10, her body leaves a little to be desired -- some loose skin, some flab -- but her attitude and performance more than made up for it. I'd love to get her price down a little as well, but all things considered thought the experience it was worth the money spent. Definitely going to try her again at some point.
-
04-12-23 10:55 #17004Regular Member

Posts: 7Intel Needed
Anyone has any info on this one? She quotes 200 and above?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/2402731342
-
04-12-23 09:58 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 647Second one is Dundalk Tori. Who is now going by the name Sapphire. (if that is indeed her and not someone stealing her pics).
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127054801










Reply With Quote




