Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5823
-
04-15-23 10:47 #453Senior Member

Posts: 108Ca
I assume after verification you also got access to their website. Also mind sharing what their rates are?
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 10:15 #452Senior Member

Posts: 735Pics not reliable
Chloe and Yuna are new with no TER records. Have been burned enough relying on pics in the past. Will go in a heartbeat seeing those pinkish nipples on Chloe but I know there is a high chance that the pics are not real. I hope some horny mongers can prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by NiceHog
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 16:30 #451Senior Member

Posts: 97They advertise on Eros, but when you first contact them, they'll have you go through screening. Depending on if you screened with email and / or #, they'll regularly contact you when new girls arrive. I unsubscribed to those though.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 09:03 #450Senior Member

Posts: 735Wondering the same
I start wondering the same thing. Are they booker of those providers with no added service or discount? What's CA providing?
Originally Posted by FrostyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 23:24 #449Regular Member

Posts: 9Lk
Anyone try Chloe at LKATL? Started Today according to the site.
-
04-12-23 20:23 #448Senior Member

Posts: 2422Apples vs oranges
Both are good, depends on your taste cas sera is more thin slender milfy and long lasting BBBJ. Yu hee is more on curvy in right spots, slight thick but not chubby. Good GFE stance.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
Sera does offer raws vs yu hee GFE only.
YMMV.
-
04-12-23 18:36 #447Senior Member

Posts: 77Help
Having a had time deciding to go with LA Sera or Yu Hee. Any info on which one I should go with? Pm or board reply is fine. TIA!
-
04-12-23 17:27 #446Senior Member

Posts: 55Sorry about confusion
Carol assistant sent me inbox listing of Mia. I couldn't share the email so I looked on Eros and sure enough Mia was listed there too so that's what I shared. The pics were the same.
Originally Posted by FrostyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 17:25 #445Senior Member

Posts: 55[EMAIL]contact@carol-assistant.com[/EMAIL]
Yes reached out to email and got verified easily.
Originally Posted by Pateni4
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 16:31 #444Senior Member

Posts: 75Kbp
Has anyone seen tutu yet want to bite the bullet and see her but there's too many inconsistencies with her. If y'all have what your honest review of her?
-
04-12-23 09:59 #443Senior Member

Posts: 67More than no, disabled people make us feel uncomfortable LOL the dunwoody is accessible.
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 00:41 #442Senior Member

Posts: 138I'm confused. Why is getting that Eros listing in your inbox exclusive? Can't anybody going to Eros.com contact her via Eros? I'm not trying to be a smart at ss, just trying to understand what they offer.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 21:08 #441Senior Member

Posts: 75Did you reach out for verification? If so, just the email on the site?
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 13:59 #440Senior Member

Posts: 68Just bumping to see if I can get any info on XO Clubs rates.
Originally Posted by DalyAlex21
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 10:48 #439Regular Member

Posts: 19Were you given a flat "no" answer? The Duluth location at least could be an accessibility concern, as I don't remember seeing any elevators around.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





